Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ashley_179

The title is Every Road Leads Back To You courtesy of Wildreaper

Glad you liked it ❤️❤️

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashley_179

First this is just a outline of the SS i want to write.And second I need help with the title.This is not tragic SS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sai had left Chavhan house and never looked back.VIrat had looked for her every where but she just didnt want to be found.Finally they meet each other again when Sai gets her residency posting in Nagpur and Virat sees her at the hospital...

What will happen then !!

Looking forward to it!!

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice concept 

Please update soon 

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Fantastic!!!!

I liked the storyline... Can't wait to read the first part!!!!!

Please continue soon💜

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

awesome story line🤗

interesting concept👏

ashley_179 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sai was packing her luggage since she had been matched to a hospital in Nagpur.She hated that place.It brought back his memories.She had avoided that place as far as possible.Ever since she had walked out after Virat recovered she had never been back to Nagpur.She had completed her college and internship.Yes she had fallen in love with her husband.But she had chosen her self respect.

Virat had completely devoted himself to his work.He had moved out of Chavan Niwas.He had stopped talking to any of them except his Aai,Samrat,Mohit and Shivani bua.He had tried to search for her is every possible place of Nagpur but he never found her...Pakhi and Samrat got divorced but his hate for Patralekha had increased on all levels.She was the reason Sai was not with him.His jeeva had also tried finding Sai but nobody had any luck.

Sai reached Nagpur at almost midnight to the flat Mohit had arranged for her on rent.Yes only Mohit knew where she was.He had been to Pune for a play and had seen her.She had made him promise not to tell anybody anything especially Virat.She couldnt fall weak infront of him.

Sai left for her duty in the morning.She was overjoyed with moving forward in her profession.The residency was of three year and it was a very long time.She knew there were chances that anybody could spot her but she was not worried about anybody else but was worried about Virat sir spotting her...

Virat was getting restless.He thought maybe it was because of the work he had gone out for.And suddenly his phone rang.It was Sai's old friend Aniket.He had asked Aniket to keep him in look whenever he received any word about Sai.

Aniket-Hello Sir.Aapko news deni thi Sai ke baare mai...

Virat (getting worried)-Is she alright ?

Aniket (chuckling)-Yes she is alright.She is in Nagpur.For her residency....

Virat (smiling)-Thanks a lot Aniket....

For him it was a huge news.His wife was back.But would she get back with him.He was proud of her.She finally became a doctor.When aai hears this she is going to be ecstatic...Virat decided to call her after he comes back from work.

In the hospital Sai had been extremely busy but with the same restlessness Virat was facing.She knew he was around somewhere.She didnt have to see him to know...Yes she had missed him so much.But maybe their paths were different.Her superior called her out for a emergency in the E.R.Apparently some police officers had been injured along with one criminal.Her hands were shaking she knew that Nagpur was not that huge and nor was fate but she went about doing her job...

Sai was busy doing her job but Virat had very easily spotted her.Now he knew where she was and where she worked.Wow after all this time things were happening fast Virat thought.Sai already knew he was their.She had seen him but her reaction was zero.She kept it zero.Virat had inquired with her boss and thats when he knew she was in Pune all this time.

Sai left the hospital around 9 finishing her duty.She knew Virat would find about everything except probably her address.She enjoyed her day of work.She also enjoyed her internship even though internship was mostly tiresome.She thought she was delusional when she thought she had seen Virat in the parking lot.She walked right past Virat thinking something was wrong with her.

Virat (calling her out)-Bina mile hi ja rahi ho Sai !!

Sai (stunned)-Milne ki koi zaroorat nai bachi hai Virat Sir....

Virat-Kisne kaha ye tumse.You are still my wife.

Kaha chali gaye thi tum.Tumhe aandaza hai mai pagal ho gaya tha tumhe dhoodne mei...

Sai-Dont you think ki jab koi insaan milta nai hai uska matlab hota hai she doesnt want to be found....

Virat-Why ?

Sai-I think i made it pretty clear when i left that aapki zimmedari aur hamara so called rishta dono khatam ho chuka hai....

Virat-Sirf tumhare kehne se khatam nai hota....I have a say in our marriage.

Sai-Mai aapki musibat kam kar rahi hu.

Virat (finally confessing)-Mujhe is musibat se pyaar ho gaya hai Sai...Mujhe Tumse pyaar ho gaya hai.

Mai tabhi batana chatha tha but...Please wapas aa jao Sai..

Sai- I am getting late Virat sir.Bye..

Virat was getting confident.He knew the question she left unanswered.He knew she was in love with him too otherwise she would have rejected him on face.Now his real work starts.It is going to be very tough to get her back.

Ashwini and Samrat were waiting with impatience along with Mohit and Karishma.Both Mohit and Karishma shared a look.

Karishma-Ye lo dada aa gaye...

Samrat-Shiva ye chot !!

Virat (happily)-Jaane de is chot ko...

Ashwini (guessing from his happiness)-Sai Nagpur mei hai ?

Virat (hugging her)-Ha aai !!!

Samrat-Tujhe kaise pata chala ?

Virat-I received a call from her classmate and than I saw her at the hospital.

Ashwini (getting worried)-Woh theek hai na !! Hospital mei kyu dekha ??

Virat(happily)-Woh doctor ban chuki hai Aai.Kamal sir ka sapna pura kar diya usne.

Mohit (confessing)-Dada ek baat kahu aapse ? Please punch mat maar dena

Virat-Whats wrong ?

Mohit-Me and Karishma sort of knew that she was in Pune !!

Samrat-Bataya kyu nai !! Yaha Nagpur doodh ke pagal ho gaye hum...

Karishma-Sorry dada bhabhi ne promise diya tha hame.

Virat-I met her,talked to her ....Ghar aan ko tyar nai hai !!

Samrat-Shiva why didnt you tell her that you have left the house....

Virat-Har cheez ka ek time hota hai Samrat.Use manana is going to be very much hard work....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-cap

Virat-Meri yaad nai aai...

Sai left speechless

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice..... intresting......

Finally Sai and Virat met after so many years..... Virat understood that she loves him....

Let's see what all Virat will do to get her back....

Eagerly waiting for next update.... please give soon....

Great start! Look forward to resding more!

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

beautiful update❤️

eagerly looking forward for next update

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

What an amazing start!!!!!👏👏👏💟

Sai and Virat have met🤩🤩🤩

Now it is going to be interesting how Virat manaofies her and how Sai manages the battle between her heart and brain.

Precap has got me excited

Update soon🤗