19May21 - Vir breaks down before Purvi - Episode review

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Heya folks!

I was not really planning to review today, but I couldn't let go of such a beautiful PurVir scene! Aur likh hi rahi thi...toh socha poora hi kar doon!

The Sakshi-Prakashi face off was well done! Felt good to see Sakshi stand up to her and basically tell her to f*ck off! The main dialogue of this scene was when Sakshi tells her she will not dance to her tunes anymore and she is not alone now since Vir is with her. Prakashi tells her that Purvi will snatch away everything from her - kids, Vir, her family, and she will be left all alone. Sakshi walks off saying now no one can separate Vir & the kids from her. This can be the turning point for Sakshi's character - the day she finds out that Vir now loves Purvi, she may gang up with Prakashi to destroy PurVir. 

Painting wale scene mein Anjali toh itni uchchal rahi thi jaise Vir uski hi painting banane wala haismiley39

PurVir scene in the garden - Vir ke dialouges! Inn pedo ke saath yo insaan bhi murjha gaya hai, uss pe dhyaan na hai tere! Tu kahe toh maali, bawarchi...main kuch bhi banne ko taiyyar hoon tere liye...bol ke seva karoon teri?smiley42

Sach mein yaar...kya halat bana di hai bechare ki...itna ki Mukhiya Virendra Pratap Singh maali ya bawarchi bhi ban jaye, bas usse uski bawari de do! 

As usual the kids came to his rescue! Yeh bachche na hote na, toh PurVir ka kuch bhi nahi hota! But it was a relief to see a glimpse of the old Majnu Mukhi again, albeit for a short time!

Sakshi is so excited about Vir making her painting, I really don't know how he is going to get out of this one! With every lie, every half-truth, every avoidance - Vir is just digging himself deeper into a hole!

The garden scene - why do I get the feeling that somewhere, maybe unconsciously, but Sakshi is aware that Purvi is not just a molkki for Vir. Why else will she keep harping on the pyaar bhara naam - it bothers her that Vir is so familiar with Purvi that he has a special name for her, something which he doesn't have for her.

PurVir scene in the bedroom leaves you heartbroken yet hopeful! Heartbroken because you feel the hurt which Vir is feeling and hopeful because Purvi has also understood his plight. Vir keeps quiet while Purvi vents out her frustration but the moment he looks up, she is taken aback at the sheer anguish in his eyes. His dialogues are so poignant, his expressions so heart wrenching and his body language so defeated!

Tu har waqt manne nazarandaaz karti rehti hai. Tanne sirf Sakshi ki chinta hai, meri chinta na hai tanne. Agar tanne dard hota hai, toh manne bhi hota hai. Tera dil dukhta hai, toh mera bhi dukhta hai. Agar tu manne pyaar karti hai na toh main bhi karta hoon. Agar tu insaan hai na, toh main bhi insaan hoon. Manne bhi iss baat ka bahut afsoos hai ki tere te shaadi ka vada oura na kar paya, har pal iss baat ke liye apne aap ko kosta rehta hoon...ke karu main aur? Har waqt tanne bas - Sakshi ko yeh na hona chahiye, Sakshi ko woh na hona chahiye, Sakshi ka dil na dukhna chahiye...arrre mere dil ka kya? Mera ke? Mere baare meini kaun sochega? Main aadmi hoon toh yo na ki mere paas dil na hai...mere mann mein koi bhavana na hai. Tu pyaar karti hai toh main bhi pyaar karta hoon teri tarah. Kaise roku apne aap ko? Har baar Sakshi ke saamne jhoot bolte rehta hoon...har baar apne pyaar ko uske saamne daba ke rakhta hoon. Aaisa na hai ki main tere ta door rehne ki koshish na karta...bahut karta hoon, par har baar haar jaata hoon, har baar mera mann  teri taraf khicha chala aata hai...ke karu main uska? Aaisa na hai ki manne Sakshi ki chinta na hai...par tere aur Sakshi ke beech mein mere dil ka ke? Apne aap se ladhte ladhte main haar gaya hoon. Manne tere sarahe ki zaroorat hai aur tu har baar manne apne aap se door kar deti hai, bhaga deti hai manne! Mat kar aaisa mere saath...main apne aap ko rok nahi paa raha hoon, mat kar aaisa mere saath!

Purvi cradles his head to her chest, wipes his tears and apologizes for pushing him away!! For me the extent of Vir's hurt is expressed in how does not really accept the comfort she is trying to give...he does not hug Purvi back, in fact he doesn't even look at her!

This outburst was so very needed for both of them! For Purvi the situation is very difficult - she has chosen to forgo her self respect to stay near Vir & the kids, but it kills her to see him with Sakshi. To add to her woes, she is overwhelmed by the favours Sakshi is doing for her, and that sense of obligation is making her think of Sakshi before than anyone else. But Vir was getting suffocated - he is going thru tremendous strain in balancing between Sakshi & Purvi, trying to do justice to both, and in this situation the only one to whom he could share his feelings was pushing him away. 

I do not think we ever have had such an evolved male character like Virendra Pratap Singh on ITV who is so sensitive, emotional, yet strong & intelligent. He does not shy away from feeling emotions, from showing emotions. He is not afraid to appear vulnerable, does not let his ego stop him from asking for help & support. He is an alpha in the true sense of the word! 

What should I say about Amar which has not already been said! It doesn't matter whether the scene deals with anger, happiness, love, sadness, despair - Amar takes the viewers on a journey of a lifetime and makes you LIVE thru all of these and more. The intensity of his emotions, his voice modulation, his body language, his expressions, HIS EYES - he makes the viewers feel every emotion which Vir is experiencing!

Such phenomenal acting by Amar - he is certainly one of the finest actors we have on  Indian televisionsmiley27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

You have described the whole episode so beautifully..Specially the PurVir scene❤️

The way Purvi gathered him in her arms..And couldn't see him so broken and vulnerable..😭🤧 I feel like watching it on loop.. 

You have penned it so perfectly..😳🤗 Love it !!

Sampada001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Manasi, such a wonderful writing 😳😳

Thanks for the tag dear 💕

I love your analysis..... The way you write makee the scene more and more loveable👍🏼❤️ 

Vir's breakdown was necessary as he confessed his love for pur ❤️ and truely Amar is the most perfect person to play VPS..... 

Amar ne VPS mein jaan daali hai jisse VPS sirf ek character nahi balki ek jeeta jagta insaan lagta hai😳

Baki your analysis is always on the point👍🏼

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nice review manu as usual 🤗

Will comment later 

Pehle episode dekh lu😳

nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

smiley31

LOVELY review as always , Manasismiley27 

Always a treat to read your thoughts. 

I am happy we got to see Purvir talking and the vulnerable VPS laying bare his soul to Bawri. 

That was the easy part actually even if it required VPS to be so verbose and totally shattered.

He did win the battle here but the war is still not won yet.

I was not very sure if you will put up an episode review so i posted in the other thread my views. 

Just linking my post here 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157048686

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Manasi great review!! 😍😍 Each time I get confused with d episode ur reviews help me!! 🤭🤭

I really loved d purvir scenes today.. Vir is one of a kind ITV ML, he asks for forgiveness openly n today d way he broke down infront of pur was making me cry along with him..

Manne tare sahare ki zaroorat hain!! This line was enough to sum up all his emotions n how much he needs her... 🤧🤧 

With purs monologue she has answered y she has stayed back giving up her self respect..

Sakshi does get a feeling that purvir share a much stronger relationship but she doesnt want to accept it.. D day she finds out d truth, she is going to feel betrayed n she will become a broken soul 😒 

This might be d turning point where she becomes negative.. Still I hope that saba doesn't make a vamp but makes her a grey character who has scope for redemption later on..  

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nycgal

smiley31

LOVELY review as always , Manasismiley27 

Always a treat to read your thoughts. 

I am happy we got to see Purvir talking and the vulnerable VPS laying bare his soul to Bawri. 

That was the easy part actually even if it required VPS to be so verbose and totally shattered.

He did win the battle here but the war is still not won yet.

I was not very sure if you will put up an episode review so i posted in the other thread my views. 

Just linking my post here 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157048686

Lovely analysis Shree 🤗

After seeing the PurVir scene, the other scenes in the episode faded in the background! Thankfully I had written half my review beforehand!

You are so right about her interaction with the kids being at a superficial level. It somehow reminded me of reading about the British Royal Family where the children are brought up by the nanny and parents see them once a day at tea! 

The scene in Purvi's room was pure gold! In our sort of society, it is not easy for a man to put aside his pride, accept to being vulnerable and asking for support. Men are always expected to be the ones giving support and being the pillar of strength for everyone! But our man has no qualms about accepting his softer side! 

Completely agree with you that Vir needs to immediately come clean to Sakshi. Vir loves Purvi now, not Sakshi. And hiding this fact is detrimental to all 3 of them.  It is her right to know the truth, and it is PurVir's right to lead a guilt free life.

vimram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Your analysis is just too good ... priam always do just to their character but yess today amar took the cake .... love it the break down was too good ❤️

nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

Lovely analysis Shree 🤗

After seeing the PurVir scene, the other scenes in the episode faded in the background! Thankfully I had written half my review beforehand!

You are so right about her interaction with the kids being at a superficial level. It somehow reminded me of reading about the British Royal Family where the children are brought up by the nanny and parents see them once a day at tea! 

The scene in Purvi's room was pure gold! In our sort of society, it is not easy for a man to put aside his pride, accept to being vulnerable and asking for support. Men are always expected to be the ones giving support and being the pillar of strength for everyone! But our man has no qualms about accepting his softer side! 

Completely agree with you that Vir needs to immediately come clean to Sakshi. Vir loves Purvi now, not Sakshi. And hiding this fact is detrimental to all 3 of them.  It is her right to know the truth, and it is PurVir's right to lead a guilt free life.

@bold..VPS se fursat mile tab toh kuch karegi na

@italics .. Goes back to when we said VPS ne apne ko arpit kar diya hai to Bawri. Today, we got to see more of that VPS who knew he is just a shell without Bawri. Bechara Saans bhi nahin le pa raha tha. 

On another note, it is actual very unthoughtful and cruel of Purvi to push him to KK.

Last para  X1000.👏

pallavi_p28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thank u for tagging me manasi

Too good analysis

The way u express amar emotional acting skill, i just loved it. U said all in once.