Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 2 years ago

They are not even comparable... Shahid hands down. Ranveer is super annoying on-screen.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shahid Kapoor is the Best among his competitors 

Edited by forza - 2 years ago
Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Both Shahid and Ranveer were awful in Padmavat- everyone was awful in fact except Aditi Rao Hydari (shocker!)

In terms of acting they are neck to neck but I would give Shahid a point more for being less annoying and less extra than Ranveer

Ranveer in his masala avtar can be unwatchable

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This gif 🤣

I'm team Ranveer but this gif was injurious to my wellbeing 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Im even surprised that so many here consider Ranveer as an good actor. I thought he would lose tge poll unanimously😆. He was gud in Gullyboy, but found him pretty average in everything else. May be it's my personal preference then, bcoz I find his face "super punchable". Something about him turns me off , since the BBB days. While Shahid is more relatable and endearing, I guess.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ranveer over any of his contemporaries for what he achieved with Bajirao alone..

Originally posted by: Equine

Im even surprised that so many here consider Ranveer as an good actor. I thought he would lose tge poll unanimously😆. He was gud in Gullyboy, but found him pretty average in everything else. May be it's my personal preference then, bcoz I find his face "super punchable". Something about him turns me off , since the BBB days. While Shahid is more relatable and endearing, I guess.

Exactly this!!!

even I find his face super unbearable 😵

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shahid is better than Ranveer and ranbir whether his good looks, acting or dancing.  Ranveer overacts sometimes even though he did good in 2 movies bbb and lootera, I have not seen all his movies, I missed a lot of his movies not a fan of overacting but saw SLB movies, didn’t like it but liked the songs and the set. Ranbir has one expression through out his movies his eye is like blank can’t read what he is thinking. He chooses good scripts, have not watched all his movies but liked 2 movies he did. Shahid even in his flop movies loved him with Amrita Rao 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Exactly this!!!

even I find his face super unbearable 😵

IKR...... Didn't like him, even b4 he started his offscreen monkey antics.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Ranbir has one expression through out his movies his eye is like blank can’t read what he is thinking. 

Hes trying to find himself to some shit like that 🤣