Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Today’s episode was painful 😣 I agree that respect is earned. Dhara cannot command her devars to consider all 3 ladies equal. They are not equal. She is their Bhabhi Maa, who has brought them up, sacrificed and loved them beyond herself. How can they even consider someone like Rishita or even Raavi equal to the stature she has for them? Is it even a fair demand? 

But I guess there is some family bonding planned where distances will make the heart grow fonder. These same people who can’t stand each other will beg to be together. So I guess the show is building up to that. 

They could shown n number of things for future family bonding rather than what they did 

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..sur..

Yes! She might mean that they should atleast show her respect but Dishita also needs to step up for that.

I love Shara for all she did and is doing but berating her grown children is no way to make them respect someone. On the contrary, she has given badhawa(leeway) to Rishita 

No I am not saying that what she did was right. I am just saying I understand her frustration. 😊

Edited by stormfly13 - 2 years ago
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: stormfly13

No I am not saying that what she did was right. I am just saying I understand her frustration. 😊

Yes even I understand her frustration. She was bound to explode one day but the method she chose was wrong 

VikAth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What irked me about the episode was Dhara losing her cool with Raavi. Dhara emotionally blackmailed Shiva to marry Raavi, now she expects them to live happily ever after? Madness!

I get it Dhara has lost her cool, but she needs to appreciate that everyone is different, so personality cash will happen. She's not a mother, and never had a maternal instinct - I mean she was the younger of the two siblings, so slightly pampered. If she had raised her 'kids' well then they would have learnt to be self sufficient and independent. This does not mean that they will be arrogant or abandoning their family. And she's not that much older, so it's not like she's got heaps of worldly knowledge.

The story is obviously focusing on the complexities of a joint family, but her character is very flawed. A lot of development is needed to upgrade her to Dhara 2.0.