Respect is earned not commanded

Posted: 2 years ago

I have not watched the whole episode but some clips here and there but one thing that I watched was how Dhara was reprimanding Krish that R-R have the same stature like hers.

True all three of them are DILs of Pandya family and Krish's bhabhis but it's unfair to equate them.

Rishita has been nothing but mean to everyone, she has not done a single thing which could be respected or even condoned. She has insulted everyone from Krish to Gaumbi then how will anyone respect her? Just because she has married into the family(albeit forcefully) doesn't give her a right to command respect, she has to earn it.

Moreover by equating Rishita to herself, Dhara is doing a great disservice to her own self, her so-called sacrifices, her love for her devars and their love for her. She has earned that respect due to her years of love and dedication.

Sur . 

Is that you from the KZK forum? 

What a brilliant post. Respect is definitely earned and not forced. I swear what a monumental disappointmentn't today’s episode has been! 

I agree. Just asking Shiva and Krish to call her bhabhi won’t make them respect her. Rishita has to earn that stature. 

I really don’t understand why People from ITV don’t want to evolve.

Seriously what the F!

Your post is bang on...

I would never never and never respect someone if I had to kneel down and apologize to them.

I have read all the posts about TRP still dont get it.

Dont feed those wanna be TRP seeking aunties...

tell them that THIS is not ok!!!!!

I am so frustrated right now... dont know where to bang my head.

Today’s episode was painful 😣 I agree that respect is earned. Dhara cannot command her devars to consider all 3 ladies equal. They are not equal. She is their Bhabhi Maa, who has brought them up, sacrificed and loved them beyond herself. How can they even consider someone like Rishita or even Raavi equal to the stature she has for them? Is it even a fair demand? 

But I guess there is some family bonding planned where distances will make the heart grow fonder. These same people who can’t stand each other will beg to be together. So I guess the show is building up to that. 

Exactly exactly!

I always say just because someone was born before me that doesn't automatically entitle them to respect. 

Nor do I expect someone to respect me for the same reasons.

That's not an achievement. 

You want respect. You earn it.

But even by that logic Rishita gives no respect to her elders either. 

So why the hypocrisy?🤬

Edited by barbieflora - 2 years ago

Originally posted by ..sur..

I have not watched the whole episode but some clips here and there but one thing that I watched was how Dhara was reprimanding Krish that R-R have the same stature like hers.

True all three of them are DILs of Pandya family and Krish's bhabhis but it's unfair to equate them.

Rishita has been nothing but mean to everyone, she has not done a single thing which could be respected or even condoned. She has insulted everyone from Krish to Gaumbi then how will anyone respect her? Just because she has married into the family(albeit forcefully) doesn't give her a right to command respect, she has to earn it.

Moreover by equating Rishita to herself, Dhara is doing a great disservice to her own self, her so-called sacrifices, her love for her devars and their love for her. She has earned that respect due to her years of love and dedication.

Well said. 

I agree to you respect is earned. But there is also a huge difference between showing respect and actually respecting. I think Dhara demanded the former.

Also I understand Dhara's frustration. The anger she had inside her was not only for Shiva and Krish it was also for Rishita. But she couldn't lash out at her like that on her. The way everything went down she was bound to lose it. 

Originally posted by stormfly13

I agree to you respect is earned. But there is also a huge difference between showing respect and actually respecting. I think Dhara demanded the former.

Also I understand Dhara's frustration. The anger she had inside her was not only for Shiva and Krish it was also for Rishita. But she couldn't lash out at her like that on her. The way everything went down she was bound to lose it. 

Yes! She might mean that they should atleast show her respect but Dishita also needs to step up for that.

I love Shara for all she did and is doing but berating her grown children is no way to make them respect someone. On the contrary, she has given badhawa(leeway) to Rishita 

Originally posted by Transference

Sur . 

Is that you from the KZK forum? 

What a brilliant post. Respect is definitely earned and not forced. I swear what a monumental disappointmentn't today’s episode has been! 

Sorry! I have never been to that forum.

I was a big fan of the family bonding and Dhara's selfless role but seriously today was such a letdown