Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

He had a major crush on her you can tell.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Karan was so shocked Akshaye took Ash's name, he was probably expecting him to say Alia or Kareena ðŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

His expressions says everything 

🤣

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Karan was so shocked Akshaye took Ash's name, he was probably expecting him to say Alia or Kareena ðŸ˜†

Alia 😃

Hazardous thumbnail

Damn. I can’t imagine how difficult it must’ve been for him to act disinterested in Aishwarya during the making of Aa Ab Laut Chalen. He seems so in awe of her. 

DriftInfinitely thumbnail

They looked great together in Taal and in Aa Ab Laut Chalen. Wish they'd done more films together.

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ya they should totally do a movie together now. Akshaye is such a good actor - pity he does such few films. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Even I had a crush on her after Taal.  She looked lovely in the title song. 

w4always thumbnail

I once read in StarDust that apparently, Randhir Kapoor wanted Karisma to marry Akshaye (as the dads were friends), and they kind of agreed. But then Babita put her foot down. That led to Karisma pulling out of Aa Ab Laut Chalen and Rishi Kapoor getting really pissed at Karisma/Babita - no idea if this is true.

Edited by w4always - 2 years ago