Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallavi_Rao thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RosyRosh

Now just waiting for Pallavi deshmukh to be just Pallavi.. and officially Pallavi Raghav Rao. Dil se. 

Yes Mr & Mrs. Raghav Rao only☺️

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RosyRosh

Now just waiting for Pallavi deshmukh to be just Pallavi.. and officially Pallavi Raghav Rao. Dil se. 

How we enjoy the progress and the little nuances in Raghav, the same way I want to see Pallavi's character develop more and more too. She has missed out on a lot. I want to see that growth she will experience under the roof and care of the Rao family - HER Family. 

Oh Gosh.. I am so looking forward to watch Sai tonight, especially now I have read all this. 

Viewpoint thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I've not yet watched the episode. But I saw the pics on insta. I am laughing out loud, literally because the only thought that came to my mind was that Raghav's conscience is so TELUGU. He is out and out a traditional man 😆

Sai looked cute in the get up. I want to see more of this get up once in a while. He carries it off with such ease, it's impossible to believe that this is the same man who is quite a sight in office suits! 

Pallavi_Rao thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viewpoint

I've not yet watched the episode. But I saw the pics on insta. I am laughing out loud, literally because the only thought that came to my mind was that Raghav's conscience is so TELUGU. He is out and out a traditional man 😆

Sai looked cute in the get up. I want to see more of this get up once in a while. He carries it off with such ease, it's impossible to believe that this is the same man who is quite a sight in office suits! 

U must have watched the episode until now?? Right??

Sai is super cutein that traditional outfit he was ☺️

Viewpoint thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Not yet. I live outside India so I'll watch on hotstar after I'm done with all my chores. Maybe by midnight. 

Originally posted by: xxStrangerxx

U must have watched the episode until now?? Right??

Sai is super cutein that traditional outfit he was ☺️

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viewpoint

I was wondering about that too, that his alter ego is cheerful, reasonable, and traditional. That's the part of him that his parents raised but which was masked by the past few years of his don/businessman life. 

Sai really rocks all kinds of outfits. 

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i love raghav rao the way he is......he needs to mellow down a little bit for pallavi ......if he changes for everyone den the essence of RR will be lost.....and for pallavi too he needs to correct his wrong doings(repent till she is healed)....nothing much.....

i loved Only Raghav too....he was cute adorable and innocent 

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mihika

Although I am loving this journey but I strongly want Raghav Rao to become Raghav only infront of his family while the world outside should only know The Raghav Rao...the soft and caring side should only be for his family not for outsiders

DITTO!!! 

Mihika thumbnail

That's the mool Mantra of the show afterall😆