The Raghav Rao meets Raghav❤️

Posted: 2 years ago

The heart to heart conversation to his alter ego was just aww 😍 as well as hilarious 😂

The innocence in his face 

The care for pallavi that she deserves better family 

From not taking their names together to accepting her as wife

From not thinking twice before defaiming her to guilt of what he did 

From 1st slap he went into rage to 

Now the repentence 

From making her life hell to 

To not to see her in pain 

The journey of Raghav Rao to Raghav has started . I really love the makers progressed the RR's character.we find every emotion in him.❤️

Edited by xxStrangerxx - 2 years ago

[Deleted]

Edited by xxStrangerxx - 2 years ago

Please share your own thought of today's episode.

Although I am loving this journey but I strongly want Raghav Rao to become Raghav only infront of his family while the world outside should only know The Raghav Rao...the soft and caring side should only be for his family not for outsiders

Originally posted by Mihika

Although I am loving this journey but I strongly want Raghav Rao to become Raghav only infront of his family while the world outside should only know The Raghav Rao...the soft and caring side should only be for his family not for outsiders

Yes ...His caring side should be only for loved ones❤️...

And for the rest of the world Raghav Rao is enough!!

The way he went from Sanki Sasur to Budda to Vijay Deshmukh..Well done Sai. He was pretty powerful today..I loved it. No one in D's family has the guts to talk back to him. VD  tried..but he knows what RR is capable of..

One day he is gonna say, you all dont deserve it. Watch it while I make her my queen.

Originally posted by BlueJayFire

The way he went from Sanki Sasur to Budda to Vijay Deshmukh..Well done Sai. He was pretty powerful today..I loved it. No one in D's family has the guts to talk back to him. VD  tried..but he knows what RR is capable of..

One day he is gonna say, you all dont deserve it. Watch it while I make her my queen.

He was in no mood argue with them...

He rightly said bunch of crazy egoistic people!🤪

Waiting for that moment  !!!

❤️❤️sai sai sai what a terrific actor he is my god 2 raghav in frame yet so diffrent ...Hats off to the team 👏too

Trp aunties ko akal kab ayegi bappa ...😭

Originally posted by Kavila

❤️❤️sai sai sai what a terrific actor he is my god 2 raghav in frame yet so diffrent ...Hats off to the team 👏too

Trp aunties ko akal kab ayegi bappa ...😭

Sai is making us amaze everyday by his acting skills...❤️

And the trp auntiesthey will never change..🤪

Now just waiting for Pallavi deshmukh to be just Pallavi.. and officially Pallavi Raghav Rao. Dil se.