Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: altgr

According to latest news TKSS to start from second half of July. Idol finale most probably on 11 or 18 July.

Per TC article, it will start on 21st July 

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/good-news-the-kapil-sharma-show-all-set-be-back-the-small-screen-date-210525

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh man. Another two months?? Seriously. That means powerplay on for at least another 6 weeks. 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SK2014

Oh man. Another two months?? Seriously. That means powerplay on for at least another 6 weeks. 

That is assuming final will be a week before that. Shooting in diu daman wrapped.    Let us hope when shoot in Mumbai restarts, no power play and judges to give constructive criticism and NO guests.  No nonsense in the show from then onwards, should be serious competition. Forget mama,  kamble’s, no romance comments of aru and Pawandeep, no wow, apne mausam...blah blah.

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

That is assuming final will be a week before that. Shooting in diu daman wrapped.    Let us hope when shoot in Mumbai restarts, no power play and judges to give constructive criticism and NO guests.  No nonsense in the show from then onwards, should be serious competition. Forget mama,  kamble’s, no romance comments of aru and Pawandeep, no wow, apne mausam...blah blah.

I expect that too but my heart says nothing will change. We have to endure everything. Additionally I want all contestants should have equal share of songs. Not like one will sing 5-6 others only 1 or2.

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Yes but 21st is Wednesday I think so it should be 17 or 24.

MochaQueen thumbnail

another extension??

but i thought IBS was replacing indian idol

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

According to latest news TKSS to start from second half of July. Idol finale most probably on 11 or 18 July.

Seriously? 😡What donkeys were the producers born on? So that means songs being repeated 20 dozen more times. 😕

altgr thumbnail

Now the question is if this season will break the record of SRGMP L'il Champs 2017 of 69 episodes 😂

Many things are common in these 2 seasons - Neha, HR, Aditya, SMP and creative team.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Now the question is if this season will break the record of SRGMP L'il Champs 2017 of 69 episodes 😂

Many things are common in these 2 seasons - Neha, HR, Aditya, SMP and creative team.

Anjali too 

MochaQueen thumbnail

You forgot Anjali😆

They could even bring back VG through wild card🤣