Sonu has to run away...

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

The first episode of the show started with Sonu's Roka preparation. And since then, they have said multiple times that Sonu will/will not run away like her mother. Recently also dadi said Sonu is not like her mother as she has dadi's sanskar. This all looked like a premonition that Sonu will indeed run away at least it will look like that.

Sonu's character is portrayed as a sweet/coward girl who is tremendously under the pressure of being a well-behaved girl from her brother and dadi. She could not take a stand for Ishqi during Jagrata and leaving the house fiasco. She is too scared to upset her brother. Babaji also told her that it will take time to mature and get "dhairya". Once she told Raj that she doesn't go to the gym because she already has a weight of expectation on her shouldersmiley36

So for Sonu's character growth and to get Ahaan out of his insecurity, Sonu has to run away. Of course not willingly but with blackmail/kidnapping by Mayank. This will also be helpful to put doubt in Ahaan's mind about his mother. When Sonu's truth will come out, he will have to question his opinion about his mother. Maybe truth is not what it looks on surface.  And at the end of Sonu's track, she will become mature, confident girl who will take stand for herself even in front of her brother. Ahaan will not judge people based on prima facie.  

It would be incomplete and ridiculous if Sonu doesn't run away for whatever reason from the story's point of view. They have been pointing out this throughout the show. And this track can have a large impact on the story and will be very important for Sonu and Ahaan. They need to come out of their past. 

SO PLEASE SONU BHAAAAG...

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Champa2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

That dialogue has been repeated too many times and even when when I see all these wedding prep videos, I get the doubt that she runs away after wedding.

Another thing that Babaji said was "Your mother in law is very nice, she will help you" to sonu almost makes me think will she marry Raj?

The best MIL in this show is Mayank's mother unfortunately. And Karthik's mom will turn out to be a nice one too when time comes.

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

She has to. She must. ðŸ¥±

I think they have made it pretty evident time and again that she will run away. Jaisi Maa waisi beti wala dialogue to aana hi hai.

Have been thinking about it for a while. Triggered me to write something on it the other day and I had the same Mayank blackmail/kidnapping thing in mind.😆

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think this will happen.. Sonu and her mother's similarity/non similarity have been pointed out quite often...

I agree this needs to happen for Ahaan's character growth as well.. hence, ishqi's maasi facing domestic violence also hasn't come infront of Ahaan; that is another  step towards his character growth.. This is what i like about this show, they have placed these issues for Ahaan to learn something from it and progress..

Also, i don't think we can figure out anything from BTS yet... Wedding drama takes 1 to 2 weeks in each show... first they will shoot a promo, then the buildup to the wedding drama.. But abhi toh its only been 2 or 3 days since the wedding shoot began... They might be in the initial setup to the wedding drama...

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

She has to. She must. ðŸ¥±

I think they have made it pretty evident time and again that she will run away. Jaisi Maa waisi beti wala dialogue to aana hi hai.

Have been thinking about it for a while. Triggered me to write something on it the other day and I had the same Mayank blackmail/kidnapping thing in mind.😆

Wht r u waiting for..just write away😆

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Wht r u waiting for..just write away😆

Nah. I am taking a break from the screen for a while.

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: incendio

I think this will happen.. Sonu and her mother's similarity/non similarity have been pointed out quite often...

I agree this needs to happen for Ahaan's character growth as well.. hence, ishqi's maasi facing domestic violence also hasn't come infront of Ahaan; that is another  step towards his character growth.. This is what i like about this show, they have placed these issues for Ahaan to learn something from it and progress..

Also, i don't think we can figure out anything from BTS yet... Wedding drama takes 1 to 2 weeks in each show... first they will shoot a promo, then the buildup to the wedding drama.. But abhi toh its only been 2 or 3 days since the wedding shoot began... They might be in the initial setup to the wedding drama...

That's right. I liked their initial set-up and they have also started showing small scenes like hospital confrontation. Ahaan said "mard ki jarurat hoti hai aise situtaiton me" and Ishwi is like "koi mard na ho to". Ahaan will have to change this thinking when he will get to know how Ishqi manages everything alone and women can do everything that men do. 

I guess Sonu may run away after the wedding also. Wedding rituals might happen but before her bidai to Raj's house, she will disappear. Their mehendi and all used to take 3-4 episodes so for wedding drama it would be two weeks at least. 

I guess they also want to drag the wedding till June 1 after when they are expecting to shoot in Mumbai. After 1st June, lockdown restrictions might be lifted. This one and half week it will be all haldi, late night romance😆, Sonu's suicide attempt etc. Weddign will start at the end of next week. 

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago