My prediction on the current track

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys, so here is my take on how the current track will progress:

So, according to a picture circulating on Instagram, there will be an entry of a doctor (finally), and Adarsh will be bringing Pratigya to a new doctor.

My opinion:

Pratigya will learn from the doctor that she has been misdiagnosed; she is not fighting cancer, but rather is being slowly poisoned. Her medications are potentially damaging and poisoning her body, which is why she has been vomiting blood and getting rashes all over her body.

This will undoubtedly shock Adarsh and Pratigya, and the two will then meet the first doctor. After some drama and, most likely, legal threats from Adarsh to the doctor, Amma's role in the entire scenario will be exposed, shocking Pratigya and Adarsh even more.

There are two possible outcomes from here:

The first will be PraDarsh confronting Amma, who will admit the truth and bask in the glory of how she fooled Pratigya (revealing everything to them) and separated Kriya, and how she will now ensure Meera takes Pratigya's place in Krishna's life. She'll challenge Pratigya to stop her if she can, and then PraDarsh will work together to expose Amma. Meanwhile, Komal will overhear Amma, and CVS will redeem her because she will realize that Adarsh was never in love with Pratigya, and it was Amma who did everything and played with her emotions, so she will join hands with Adarsh and apologize to Pratigya, helping them clear the confusion and reveal Amma's true face to Krishna.

We know that the love triangle between Komal and Adarsh must grow, and that if Komal remains negative, it will be difficult, so I believe Komal will be redeemed in this track. Komal has always struck me as a thali ka bangan; remembering the S1 Kriya separation track, she was cruel to Pratigya throughout and then, when the truth about amma was exposed, she sided with Kriya and chastised amma for her evil act, proving that she is unpredictable.

The second point of view:

PraDarsh will be surprised when they find out the truth about Amma's involvement, and Pratigya will be devastated; she will be unsure of what to do or how to approach Krishna after messing things up so badly. Adarsh would advise her to be brave and fight for her marriage.

PraDarsh will now team together to fight, but they will not tell Amma that they know the truth. They'll work quietly in the background to reveal her true self to Krishna. They might play a blackmail game, in which Adarsh calls Amma and threatens her with exposing the truth, or they might use Amma's doctor to blackmail her into exposing the truth to Krishna, and she would almost certainly do so eventually.

I'm not sure how Meera's character would play out now that Pratigya is gone, but I'm sure she'll try to get closer to Krishna. She might turn negative, but I'm not sure how CVs would use her; I'm constantly afraid of her closeness to Krishna; I trust Krishna a lot; by character graph, even a hundred Meeras wouldn't sway him, but CVS are unpredictable, and that's what I'm afraid of; they've preserved Krishna's character beautifully so far, and I hope they continue to do so in the future.

My darling Krishna, on the other hand, will undoubtedly suffer torment, burning in Pratigya's memory, seeing PraDarsh together become upset, hurt himself, become angry and violent. He will be manipulated by Amma into thinking about his children and marrying Meera, since that is Amma's next agenda, to make Meera her bahu!!

While I sincerely hope Krishna suspects things and investigates them, I doubt CVs will go down that road. They like drama, so I'm guessing Adarsh will be the one to get Kriya together.

This is my point of view. Let's see how the track develops.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjanaverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

well done i hope esa kuchh ho, e to ho gai pratigya story,

ab age kuchh arja ki story ke bare me bhi badhao.

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjanaverma

well done i hope esa kuchh ho, e to ho gai pratigya story,

ab age kuchh arja ki story ke bare me bhi badhao.

Hmm soon!! Jaldi update karoongi👍🏼

Kingpasha99 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes I think After knowing the truth.pratigya will expose amma in front of Kst that she has cheated me..like she exposed amma in season one..when Kst was trap in amma 's plan and he was going to divorce pratigya and pratigya exposed amma and after knowing the truth then Kst was regret for his act which he has done with pratigya.all there misunderstanding were solved and they came together..so it will happen 

SFZZ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I think once the truth comes out, Pratigya will obviously tell Krishna but what if he doesn't believe her and its tooo late 😭