Revisiting the Old Krishna Singh Thakur!!

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So, after the big heartbreaking episode and the focus on the return of old KST, I decided to spend my Friday night revisiting the golden S1 of MKAP, in particular two tracks, the revelation to Krishna about Pratigya's abduction by Angad and the Kriya separation track, which were the most similar in terms of heartbreak, breaking trust, agony, and anguish. Also, I just wanted to see Krishna get angry with Pratigya and be rude to her to take my mind off the pain Pratigya had caused Krishna (yes, I'm silly😆).

Before I go into detail about the scenes I saw, let me just summarize my thoughts by recalling one particular scene from yesterday's episode, when Krishna pushes Pratigya to the ground and then looks at her and says all those things, but then he looks away, turns his head away from her, and says, 'Pratigya is dead for me!' This action of his spoke volumes, he turned his head away from her and said this cause he knew he could never say that looking at her in the eyes. This is Krishna for you: no matter what happens, this man will never be able to stop loving Pratigya; love or hate, he will always be bound to her; his life depends on her, and he will never be able to separate himself from her! He's just not built that way.

So, in terms of S1, I began cherry-picking scenes after Krishna's near-death experience while rescuing Pratigya (how coincidental, in S2). Essentially, the scenes in which Krishna punishes Pratigya for her deception. Krishna just did one thing with Pratigya: he was rude, furious, and hostile toward her, and then he felt sorry for her.

P fasts for his wellbeing and asks him to come to the Mandir for Pooja; he hurts her by telling her she doesn't have to do all this natak, chastises her for lying about caring for him, and refuses to budge when P asks him to accompany him to the Mandir like a stubborn child. Later, he goes to the Mandir but does not attend Pooja. When P comes home and asks why he didn't come, he scolds her once more, and when she tears up, he looks away (love creeping in).

In another case, K does not want P to sleep in his bed with him and asks her to leave. P says, "It's fine, I'll sleep on the floor," and he becomes uneasy again as he thinks about her discomfort. She sleeps on the floor as he sits on the bed staring at her. When he can no longer bear it, he gets up and pulls the covers over her, making it a little more comfortable.

I went on to watch the Kriya separation track, which was again triggered by the behoodi amma, because I wanted more aggression from K.

Now, in this track, K literally refused to listen to Pratigya; he refused to see her, speak to her, or hear her out; instead, he was burning himself into her memories, and I believe this will continue in S2.

He set fire to P's belongings and tried to get rid of his tattoo, as is typical of K. (in S2 we see him do the same). He turned to alcohol to distract himself from P's memories, which never left his mind. He was constantly enraged and violent, venting his rage and frustration anywhere he could (in S2, I hope he lashes out on Meera, I know that girl will not leave an opportunity to get close to him 😡). Krishna was basically killing himself, which I found extremely difficult to watch.

P is concerned about K consuming alcohol, so she goes to see him and tells him that if he has ever loved her for even a second in his life, he would not touch alcohol from this point forward, so K picks up the bottle, opens it, and gulps it down in front of her eyes (some relief here, cause P hurt K the same way yesterday). She walks away crying, and K becomes enraged again, picking up another bottle just as he is about to take a sip when P's words play in his head, and he refuses and breaks the bottle, vowing never to drink alcohol again (pyaar, paar aur pyaar).

K signing the divorce papers in rage after Amma fueled him up was the only disturbing aspect of that track. Suddenly, the thought of him deciding to marry Meera in his rage came to mind; I hope this doesn't happen, but K can be very volatile at times, particularly when his anger gets the best of him. I hope CVs don't go this path, but I don't trust them, so I'm still afraid they will.

Then I skipped ahead to Kriya's reunion, and boy did Pratigya make Krishna fall at his feet when she refused to forgive and accompany him. Krishna weeps like a man who has lost everything, (Arhaan, yaar, what a performer!!). Then she turns around, looks at him, melts at his sight, and rushes to embrace and console him, assuring him that she will never leave him.

In S2, I'd like to see a similar scenario play out; if Krishna can fall to his knees and crumble in front of her, so can she. I just want her to get down on her knees and apologize to him, genuinely regretting every insult she's ever hurled at him!! Then they can reunite, but she'll have to work hard to reclaim him, as well as learn from her mistakes with Krishna. He is her most valuable asset, and she must demonstrate this to him!

Anyway, I apologize for the lengthy bakaiti!! I hope the episodes next week are more tolerable!!

Have a great weekend👍🏼.

Edited by Krishtigya - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjanaverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

bahot deeply likha he aapne, really me to aapki fan ho gayi, kisi character ko itana sarahna koi aapse sikhe.

well done and very good description.

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjanaverma

bahot deeply likha he aapne, really me to aapki fan ho gayi, kisi character ko itana sarahna koi aapse sikhe.

well done and very good description.

Aww!! Thank you ❤️ You are always very supportive!! Glad you liked it :)

Hope next week episodes are better👍🏼

SFZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thaaanks Mehreen for such a wonderful description. 

Pls also do let me know the episode number..would want to rewatch them as cant deal with the anxiety on my own. need some sahara ☺️