Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: TheM5393

All the jail going hasn't stopped yet??? Well!!! For a  show not even in the top 5 let alone top 3, the writers are definitely being egotistic......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Egostic enough to ruin their own show ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aniash

Honestly came back to this forum afrer some time to give the goods news . Kdb on 9th spot trp 2.0 this week

Kkb out of top 10

When we all loved this show and wished trp down nothing happened. Still writers did what they wanted. 

Now no one gives a damn about this show and trp down  still writers dont learn their lesson. Just ego thats all.

Going down the drain still not doing anything about it. 

Was checking on youtube updates on other shows came across kdb latest promo. Sherlyn admitted killing akshay ?

Karan went to jail to save preeta. The same spying started again to expose the actual killer whom doesnt seem to get exposed to save karan.

Earlier saving preeta now karan. Merry go round. Thats all. Next who . Rakhi may come and say i killed. Release my son. Karan out rakhi in. Then who mahesh kareena dadi kritika all in a queue to go to jail. Saving one another mission. Whole lutra khandan. Actual killer still free. 

Writers playing catching cathing but no one is caught. 

EVEN THE JAIL WALLS ARE CRYING. AREY TAKE AWAY THESE INNOCENT FELLOWS AND GIVE ME THE ACTUAL CULPRIT. PLSSS I AM TIRED OF THESE HIDE AND SEEK GAMES 

hats off to writers for being egostic  lazy and foolish. They should just pull down the curtains. 

isnโ€™t this what I predicted few months back that yrkkh will overtake kdb and it does... the show that was so boring and running for so long has taken over kdb... that much storyline has gone bad...honestly I have stopped watching completely... even I visit forum once in a while... I can see that one twist is dragged for months...since holi akshayโ€™s murder investigation going on... first they put FL in jail to create drama... and since it is a detective drama and will require the lead character who is out to do that and given they hardly give any ss or work to ML so after a month of srishmeer and karan (as a cameo) in investigation they put ML in jail so now FL again will be the detective like always... isko physio ki degree ki kya jarurat ti... detective hi bna lete.. coz yhi to ye krti h... the bhagyas has worst storyline... even i caught of glimpse of kkb the other day... abhi tanu fake marriage drama... kkb me shaadiyan hi hoti rhti h kya? and 2 betiya shaadi ki age ki h fir b parents ka shaadi drama khatam ni hota... 

I am so happy I stopped watching it... currently following MHRW and Pandya store...atleast they have somewhat fresh storyline so far...

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

isnโ€™t this what I predicted few months back that yrkkh will overtake kdb and it does... the show that was so boring and running for so long has taken over kdb... that much storyline has gone bad...honestly I have stopped watching completely... even I visit forum once in a while... I can see that one twist is dragged for months...since holi akshayโ€™s murder investigation going on... first they put FL in jail to create drama... and since it is a detective drama and will require the lead character who is out to do that and given they hardly give any ss or work to ML so after a month of srishmeer and karan (as a cameo) in investigation they put ML in jail so now FL again will be the detective like always... isko physio ki degree ki kya jarurat ti... detective hi bna lete.. coz yhi to ye krti h... the bhagyas has worst storyline... even i caught of glimpse of kkb the other day... abhi tanu fake marriage drama... kkb me shaadiyan hi hoti rhti h kya? and 2 betiya shaadi ki age ki h fir b parents ka shaadi drama khatam ni hota... 

I am so happy I stopped watching it... currently following MHRW and Pandya store...atleast they have somewhat fresh storyline so far...

We all stopped watching. Saved our mental sanity. 

lkd48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

saw episode four hundred something and sherlyn was pregnant in that episode already! Now they have crossed or soon to cross 1000 episodes! So she has been pregnant for a long long time! This was a beautiful show and now it has been ruined beyond repair. I mean how dumb was the episode where they were trying to find out bakra number 3. They could have just copied and dialled the number for bakra number 3 from their own phone and they would find out whose number it is. They must have saved the number of people living in their house in their phones!!?

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

karan is still in jail? ๐Ÿ˜†