Posted: 2 years ago

Honestly came back to this forum afrer some time to give the goods news . Kdb on 9th spot trp 2.0 this week

Kkb out of top 10

When we all loved this show and wished trp down nothing happened. Still writers did what they wanted. 

Now no one gives a damn about this show and trp down  still writers dont learn their lesson. Just ego thats all.

Going down the drain still not doing anything about it. 

Was checking on youtube updates on other shows came across kdb latest promo. Sherlyn admitted killing akshay ?

Karan went to jail to save preeta. The same spying started again to expose the actual killer whom doesnt seem to get exposed to save karan.

Earlier saving preeta now karan. Merry go round. Thats all. Next who . Rakhi may come and say i killed. Release my son. Karan out rakhi in. Then who mahesh kareena dadi kritika all in a queue to go to jail. Saving one another mission. Whole lutra khandan. Actual killer still free. 

Writers playing catching cathing but no one is caught. 

EVEN THE JAIL WALLS ARE CRYING. AREY TAKE AWAY THESE INNOCENT FELLOWS AND GIVE ME THE ACTUAL CULPRIT. PLSSS I AM TIRED OF THESE HIDE AND SEEK GAMES 

hats off to writers for being egostic  lazy and foolish. They should just pull down the curtains. 

Hahahaha I’ve stopped watching the show and visit the forum on and off to see if the show has moved ahead in any form and as usual it’s a merry go around loopholes same rubbish and no where but down for the show to go !!! so sad ! This show had such potential ! One of the main leads needs to quit I’m sure Manit may have and the EK PH offered him another show to pacify him ... someone else needs to ... I’m sure mahesh did too so they made him wake up from the coma but no effect on the stupid story line whatsoever!!! When will all the truths from over two years come out who knows !! That’s why other producers and shows have better trps n writers ! No creativity left 

Originally posted by taher33

Hahahaha I’ve stopped watching the show and visit the forum on and off to see if the show has moved ahead in any form and as usual it’s a merry go around loopholes same rubbish and no where but down for the show to go !!! so sad ! This show had such potential ! One of the main leads needs to quit I’m sure Manit may have and the EK PH offered him another show to pacify him ... someone else needs to ... I’m sure mahesh did too so they made him wake up from the coma but no effect on the stupid story line whatsoever!!! When will all the truths from over two years come out who knows !! That’s why other producers and shows have better trps n writers ! No creativity left 

Agree a show with good potential. From inception continuously to 3rd yr in a row it held its strong base in top 3 position. Cause initial story execution was good. All tracks including monisha . Mahira track was the start of the disaster with crappy story line. Prolonged. 

Still now going down   instead of saving it making it worse.

Thats why i said egostic writers. Still do what they want regardless of what the audience want. 

Prithlyn badla luthra brothers love triangle all vanish into thin air just like that. 

Akshay is alive God knows when he will show up😏

Originally posted by Cjosh

Akshay is alive God knows when he will show up😏

This again is a joke. 😂😂😂

Whos dead body was it then 😂😂😂

Is the police fake as well 😂😂😂

What a level of stupidiyy 😂😂😂

Hats off to writers again 😂😂😂

They could have save the show with mahesh track. Much awaited track when will he wake up.

Funny part. He woke up and remembered the culprits but still doesnt want to release truth. After that memory weakness here and there. They made a mockery of medical science. Thats all. 

This show is illogical in every manner and no connectivity. Still writers get awards for their writing phew 😯😯😯

medical science was already doomed since the start of the show with Sherlyn

Akshay who 😆

I think the writer lost part of the plot with revenge wedding part 1 and then lost the premise entirely after revenge wedding part 2 🤷‍♀️🤡

All the tracks that followed afterwards were Mahira centric and included all villains, kidnapping for 3 freaking weeks and more dragging, male lead making guest appearances 😵 At the same time shows like Anupama and other Star Plus shows started picking pace and become more dramatic ...

The show wanted to retain all villains and keep them unexposed and keep dragging the drama from last August/September  Well, we can see the result now. 

I don't think these 2 Bhagyas can get back their top positions especially right now with the other shows which are on top now.

I forgot those dragging cringey track 

1. Poisoned laddoo track

2. Cringey Manali track which should have resulted in getting a restraining order 

3. Mahira drama during that ceremony where they played with the ball... 

4. Kritika-Akshay and whatever his girlfriend's name was

I had already stopped watching so I have no idea. 

Edited by music_girl - 2 years ago

All the jail going hasn't stopped yet??? Well!!! For a  show not even in the top 5 let alone top 3, the writers are definitely being egotistic......😆😆😆

Originally posted by TheM5393

All the jail going hasn't stopped yet??? Well!!! For a  show not even in the top 5 let alone top 3, the writers are definitely being egotistic......😆😆😆

he should have tried his best when Anupama became trp leader after the whole kidnapping drama, he didn't and lost his chance 😆

It might soon get out of top 10 anyway ... trp 2.0 isn't it the lowest for KB?

Originally posted by music_girl

medical science was already doomed since the start of the show with Sherlyn

Akshay who 😆

I think the writer lost part of the plot with revenge wedding part 1 and then lost the premise entirely after revenge wedding part 2 🤷‍♀️🤡

All the tracks that followed afterwards were Mahira centric and included all villains, kidnapping for 3 freaking weeks and more dragging, male lead making guest appearances 😵 At the same time shows like Anupama and other Star Plus shows started picking pace and become more dramatic ...

The show wanted to retain all villains and keep them unexposed and keep dragging the drama from last August/September  Well, we can see the result now. 

I don't think these 2 Bhagyas can get back their top positions especially right now with the other shows which are on top now.

I forgot those dragging cringey track 

1. Poisoned laddoo track

2. Cringey Manali track which should have resulted in getting a restraining order 

3. Mahira drama during that ceremony where they played with the ball... 

4. Kritika-Akshay and whatever his girlfriend's name was

I had already stopped watching so I have no idea. 

Yes sherlyn and her pregnancy. Agree medical science butchered badly from there itself   😂😂😂 

Well a show thst runs on its own calender despite following universal time line what can be expected.  😕😕😕

But still is the best show of the channel and award winnng one   thats so amusing 😊😊😊

Originally posted by music_girl

he should have tried his best when Anupama became trp leader after the whole kidnapping drama, he didn't and lost his chance 😆

It might soon get out of top 10 anyway ... trp 2.0 isn't it the lowest for KB?

Yes! Even when the show incepted Kundali Bhagya had a substantially higher TRP, it had been magnificently consistent, however, the makers have really lost the plot.