Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Happysoul17

Makers ne koi kabada nahi kiya hai DD ka. Uski asli personality toh flipper hai. Toh flip karegi as per her convenience.

Personality flipping is not a characteristic but I guess Didi wants to be the aathwa ajooba of this world.

I don't understand what the writers want to do with her, I just know they dont want her to get justice and are hellbent on making her a comedian🤡.

Sir-Please thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreshBreeze

Yeah ...itna flip flop krti hai dd ke pta hi nhi chalta ke Kab kya reaction aayega...

I don't even think Didi knows at this point🤣

Sir-Please thumbnail

We can say one thing for Didi!

Her one consistency is literally her inconsistency as a character🤦🏽‍♀️

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Me thinking  didi ko self respect naam ki cheez hai ya nahi pata nahi ...uska mujhe sympathy ki charity doh programme end hi nahi hota ...

Aaj 2times drama chala ...adi is half time confused kya karu main 😆imlie bhi chahi, ..moonji ko hurt bhi nahi karna ...ghar pe kya bolu 😆 itna complex character I have not seen ...plus telling her baad mein sort karenge when she asked to nibhao rishta 😔

Pehele I was  adi first bring  your handover wife from mrs C..didi ka chodo ..uske tamashe khatam nahi howat 🤢imlie ko kaunsa support tha phir bhi jee li bandi moonji bhi seekhegi ...😆

Didi face was rukne ko  bola toh main tikk jaun aapke ghar 🤢

She needs dr ...😆din ba din khatarnak ho rahi hai woh 😆

Edited by water_83 - 2 years ago
FreshBreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahlaam5

🤣🤣🤣

Didi really went from 'I'm suffocating Adi, please social distance karo, to 'Mujhpe khud ko sharaam arahi hai', to 'maine dusre auraat ban gayi', to 'I feel disgusted that I shared a room, even bed with someone else's husband' 

to 'By the way, when can I can come back to your bed'🤣🤣🤣

Imlie ko bhul jaye🤡🤡

Where did she sell the sharaam and disgust she was just feeling 2 seconds ago? 

Hadh hoti hai yaar!

There's flipping/kabadi type personality and then there's Didi🤣

Did ki yeh halaat dekh khe, mujhe ek song yaad aya:

Tu cheez badi hai ajeeb ajeeb,

Na tujhko koi sharam sharam,

Us par nao koi disgust,

Nahi tera koi dosh dosh, 

Madhosh Kabadi hai tu har waqt waqt

Badnaam hai tu badmast mast

Exactly...dd to ab pgla gayi hai...

But WTH is wrong with Adi....theek hai aap 7 yrs se es bewkoof ke saath relationship mein the but itna lihaaz...

Why can't he sunao acche se when she talked nonsense about his character.... just itna kahkr ki "aap sambhslkr baat kijiye" and done....dd deserves more aaina dikhao statements from Adi.... jab tak Adi can't give proper reaction to every cheap thing dd says tab tak dd ko akal na aayegi. He has to be strong enough in sunaoing dd...aur Kitna Mahan and self-pity type banayenge makers dd ko?????

Sir-Please thumbnail

Originally posted by: water_83

Me thinking  didi ko self respect naam ki cheez hai ya nahi pata nahi ...uska mujhe sympathy ki charity doh programme end hi nahi hota ...

Aaj 2times drama chala ...adi is half time confused kya karu main 😆imlie bhi chahi, ..moonji ko hurt bhi nahi karna ...ghar pe kya bolu 😆 itna complex character I have not seen ...plus telling her baad mein sort karenge when she asked to nibhao rishta 😔

Pehele I was  adi first bring  your handover wife from mrs C..didi ka chodo ..uske tamashe khatam nahi howat 🤢imlie ko kaunsa support tha phir bhi jee li bandi moonji bhi seekhegi ...😆

Didi face was rukne ko  bola toh main tikk jaun aapke ghar 🤢

She needs dr ...😆din ba din khatarnak ho rahi hai woh 😆

She is too busy begging for sympathy to care about self-respect. Market gaye and usne unke self-respect bej diya🤢

Who else in the right mind would beg to go back into a married mans bed. 

She needs to learn from her more mature and more educated baby sister and leave everything behind. Limit hoti hai!

Being educated is not just memorising kitaab back to back and passing a few exams!

But this is what happens when people like Anu-Dev procreate🤡

In Adi's defence, he is going through guilt and remorse (as he should on some level even if the other person makes it hard to feel guilt).

Also he put up with her for 7 years, he is obviously not going to come out unscathed. Saat saal dimaag khaya unke with her nakhre, we need to give him time. He is trying his best, send him your prayers🙏🏽

Let's be real, he is a very messy man🤦🏽‍♀️

@bold:🤣🤣🤣

Sir-Please thumbnail

Exactly...dd to ab pgla gayi hai...

But WTH is wrong with Adi....theek hai aap 7 yrs se es bewkoof ke saath relationship mein the but itna lihaaz...

Why can't he sunao acche se when she talked nonsense about his character.... just itna kahkr ki "aap sambhslkr baat kijiye" and done....dd deserves more aaina dikhao statements from Adi.... jab tak Adi can't give proper reaction to every cheap thing dd says tab tak dd ko akal na aayegi. He has to be strong enough in sunaoing dd...aur Kitna Mahan and self-pity type banayenge makers dd ko?????

You live with bewakhoof for 3 days and you become one yourself, saat saal ke baad ki baat chodo😔

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahlaam5

She is too busy begging for sympathy to care about self-respect. Market gaye and usne unke self-respect bej diya🤢

Who else in the right mind would beg to go back into a married mans bed. 

She needs to learn from her more mature and more educated baby sister and leave everything behind. Limit hoti hai!..

Being educated is not just memorising kitaab back to back and passing a few exams!

But this is what happens when people like Anu-Dev procreate🤡

In Adi's defence, he is going through guilt and remorse (as he should on some level even if the other person makes it hard to feel guilt).I just want that firecy bs for dd but dd emotional blackmailing 😔and he is like kuch jugad karenge ab chalo ..😆me like itna raita failaya hai aur aapko jugad karna hai 😆

Also he put up with her for 7 years, he is obviously not going to come out unscathed. Saat saal dimaag khaya unke with her nakhre, we need to give him time. He is trying his best, send him your prayers🙏🏽agreed he needs prayers ...me thinking moonji ke saath PDA karte samay imlie ke saath sorting ka nahi socha 😆

Let's be real, he is a very messy man🤦🏽‍♀️agreed ...hope iska sorting jaldhi ho warna hamara patience khatam huyi😆literally paak gaye usake saat saal ka boring pyaar ki story sunkar baksh doh hume ...phir bhi adi has thrown that in dustbin many times phir bhi she is like ..🤢

@bold:🤣🤣🤣

Edited by water_83 - 2 years ago
1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ya...I mean uska character hi makers ne eisa bna diya hai na....ya to starting se usko flip flop mode mein rakhte... starting ke around 90 episode mein to she was being shown sweet  goody goody....and ekdam se itna flipping ...jyada ho gya..

qnki  around 90 episode tak Adilie itni achi se mein banti nahi thi . Issliye too good to be true mask pehni thi. Jab Adilie mein achi bonding hone lagi specially Adi ke taraf se tab Malini flip flop karne lagi. Adi ne puppet k tarah naachna v bandh kiya toh DD ka flip flop hona bhi start hogaya. Suddenly DD ko nahi banaye flipper  cvs ne. Suddenly agar flipper koi bana toh Apu aur Radha hi the,raaton raat kalti maar li aur team join karliya DD ka jab ki yehi doh aurat thakti nahi thi Imlie Imlie karke. In during holi fact they were so relaxed ki Adi Holi v khel gaya aur sindoor bhi Imlie ke upar gir gaya. Only one instance DD ki adventurous stunt hua aur Radha aur Apu together joined team DD.

Sir-Please thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happysoul17

qnki  around 90 episode tak Adilie itni achi se mein banti nahi thi . Issliye too good to be true mask pehni thi. Jab Adilie mein achi bonding hone lagi specially Adi ke taraf se tab Malini flip flop karne lagi. Adi ne puppet k tarah naachna v bandh kiya toh DD ka flip flop hona bhi start hogaya. Suddenly DD ko nahi banaye flipper  cvs ne. Suddenly agar flipper koi bana toh Apu aur Radha hi the,raaton raat kalti maar li aur team join karliya DD ka jab ki yehi doh aurat thakti nahi thi Imlie Imlie karke. In during holi fact they were so relaxed ki Adi Holi v khel gaya aur sindoor bhi Imlie ke upar gir gaya. Only one instance DD ki adventurous stunt hua aur Radha aur Apu together joined team DD.

Don't even start me on Apu and Radhe, till this day I'm wondering when they even bonded with Malini that they're giving unconditional support to her.

It was Imlie that helped them in the kitchen, it was Imlie who stood up for them all the time and yet undeserved unconditional love and support for Bahurani.

I'm giving them one more chance to see how they'll act after truth reveal. If they support that kamchor then I'm washing my hands off them competely.

I love how as soon as they forced Imlie, they stopped caring about her.

Forget one phone call, they kicked her out of the house when she came for a visit for Anu who constantly degrades them😡 

*the second line should be, 'tum yeh kaise seh lete ho'

I dunno what kind of jaadu they're under🧐

Edited by Ahlaam5 - 2 years ago