Numerous Negative characters

AudiencePoll thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

In my opinion, all negative characters are casted except 2 or 3 characters. I don't know how is it possible? If this will be continued longer than show will be off air soon. Because will get audience bored. 

The worst story written by writer I can say.

Mark my words, TRP of this show will definitely decrease if they won't improve story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I am watching the show only for RuSha

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AudiencePoll

In my opinion, all negative characters are casted except 2 or 3 characters. I don't know how is it possible? If this will be continued longer than show will be off air soon. Because will get audience bored. 

The worst story written by writer I can say.

Mark my words, TRP of this show will definitely decrease if they won't improve story.

Completely agreed, the only difference I found from the parental show is it used to have balance yaha toh woh bhi nai hai 

Specially preesha is being over protective towards the kid 

Frankly I have seen only initially episodes of YHM after 8 year leap there was scene where Ishita saves ruhi from vamp character n ruhi defends the vamp as she feels ishita choosed her daughter over ruhi then ishita's dialogue "maroo, saath saal se maa ki haat se pitaayi nai huyi na" I felt a motherly wibe there 

Here preesha didn't actually even slapped the kid behaving as if she committed a crime which is kind of irritating 

Seriously this was the same woman who stayed silent when his biological mother actually ripped him off with a leather belt I know people have different explanation defending her but I didn't find it justifying that was not even mentioned in the courtroom...

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyani246

Completely agreed, the only difference I found from the parental show is it used to have balance yaha toh woh bhi nai hai 

Specially preesha is being over protective towards the kid 

Frankly I have seen only initially episodes of YHM after 8 year leap there was scene where Ishita saves ruhi from vamp character n ruhi defends the vamp as she feels ishita choosed her daughter over ruhi then ishita's dialogue "maroo, saath saal se maa ki haat se pitaayi nai huyi na" I felt a motherly wibe there 

Here preesha didn't actually even slapped the kid behaving as if she committed a crime which is kind of irritating 

Seriously this was the same woman who stayed silent when his biological mother actually ripped him off with a leather belt I know people have different explanation defending her but I didn't find it justifying that was not even mentioned in the courtroom...

Exactly saaransh getting hit by his mum wasnt even mentioned in the courtroom so true there are so many negative characters it's like I'm watching a crime show where evil people do their crimes and the gd people tryna find out why ðŸ¤£they need to bring more positive and jolly characters in the show