Jiska Mujhe Tha Intazaar Woh Ghaddi AAA GAYI | GIPHS SPECIAL

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Dosto Saathiyo Dil Thaam ke bhaitho Caz akhir kaar Woh Ghaddi aa hi gayi jiska mujhe sabse zyada intezzar tha that was to see Didi ka Pachaaaakkkk Face and Iski epic BEIZZATI in less then a SENTENCE... Toh phir Intezaar Kiss Baat Ka Devioy Aur Sajno  Mulhaiza Farmaiyaiye 

p.s Free to use as reactions as some of them doubles for that too

Starting from Didi ki Nonstop Yap yap and adi having enough of Crap Telling her to STFU

To Adi breaking the ghamand in less than 0.2 secs and bringing didi from Aasman  to zameen  super Fast 

and didi ka SADMA INTENSIFYINGGGG Thinking Yeh kya hovat hai apan ne yeh toh socha hi nahi Tha *Deva re deva*  Didi seeing her Medal of biwi being snatched...*Tch Tch Tch* isi liye bolte hain pehle socho phir Bolo.. * Ahemmm M word Kaun ab dosto*🀣🀣 Karma EXISTS DIDI  but rofl her Sadma face is giving me so much Pleasure

But but humare  Patrakar sahab was really not going easy today and was Deleivering Breakign news pe Breaking news  & showed her her aukaat further for eating hsi head for 7 saal 7 mahine and 7 min non stopπŸ€£πŸ˜†

But apni didi to didi hai yeh kahan hai samjhne walon main and marooes 584758485757458748757458578 flips in a min so she raises her hopes again when adi says Ab

she Goes AB all hopeful forgetting again ke few moments ago she was threatning him charcater assassinating him but Ek ab and she  without any self respect is ready to naachoon his sar again as na hui hui biwi so adi gives her another reality check with 

and she goes Oh damn with her Khula Moonh expressions🀣🀣

Disclaimer:  A Fun Post  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreshBreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Dosto Saathiyo Dil Thaam ke bhaitho Caz akhir kaar Woh Ghaddi aa hi gayi jiska mujhe sabse zyada intezzar tha that was to see Didi ka Pachaaaakkkk Face and Iski epic BEIZZATI in less then a SENTENCE... Toh phir Intezaar Kiss Baat Ka Devioy Aur Sajno  Mulhaiza Farmaiyaiye 

p.s Free to use as reactions as some of them doubles for that too

Starting from Didi ki Nonstop Yap yap and adi having enough of Crap Telling her to STFU

To Adi breaking the ghamand in less than 0.2 secs and bringing didi from Aasman  to zameen  super Fast 

and didi ka SADMA INTENSIFYINGGGG Thinking Yeh kya hovat hai apan ne yeh toh socha hi nahi Tha *Deva re deva*  Didi seeing her Medal of biwi being snatched...*Tch Tch Tch* isi liye bolte hain pehle socho phir Bolo.. * Ahemmm M word Kaun ab dosto*🀣🀣 Karma EXISTS DIDI  but rofl her Sadma face is giving me so much Pleasure

But but humare  Patrakar sahab was really not going easy today and was Deleivering Breakign news pe Breaking news  & showed her her aukaat further for eating hsi head for 7 saal 7 mahine and 7 min non stopπŸ€£πŸ˜†

But apni didi to didi hai yeh kahan hai samjhne walon main and marooes 584758485757458748757458578 flips in a min so she raises her hopes again when adi says Ab

she Goes AB all hopeful forgetting again ke few moments ago she was threatning him charcater assassinating him but Ek ab and she  without any self respect is ready to naachoon his sar again as na hui hui biwi so adi gives her another reality check with 

and she goes Oh damn with her Khula Moonh expressions🀣🀣

Disclaimer:  A Fun Post  

Mast post πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Originally posted by: FreshBreeze

Mast post πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Thank you ji πŸ˜†

Didi ki izzat afzaai  was so much worth it after the crap she was spewing that she seemed to have memorized not from her script but from.idhar udhar πŸ€£

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Too good πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ I like the first one. Will be useful in the future πŸ€£

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Too good πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ I like the first one. Will be useful in the future πŸ€£

Koi didi ke moonh main roti daal do.. itna bada moonh khola🀣

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice gifs Fary! Didi ka khula muh will always have me 🀣

FreshBreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Eske aage wala bhi add karo na....when she was still making shocked face when Adi said ab hum poori duniya ke samne imlie ka saath dena chahte hain..🀣

Edited by FreshBreeze - 2 years ago
Anuannie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Na humka invite kare rahe,na hi eidi diye rahe,hum ab tab wapis aayi hain jab hamar paas naam ,paisa, pehchan hoyi haiπŸ’”

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

LOL @ The first one! ...while she was Blahhhhing I was surfing and then literally put my phone down, with oh teri shant Adi bhadka! 

Just like the "seriously", next best thing for all the Blahhhhh's on the forum too! 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I honestly need a full episode of Adi just being in these two modes on repeat πŸ˜†.....koi lihaaz, koi forced β€œdosti” ki duhaai nahin. Bas direct shut up calls and total dismissal of Didi. If only that was possible πŸ˜†....but Chalo we can enjoy it in gif form here thanks to you atleast πŸ‘πŸ˜†

There were a couple of ominous gusse waale expressions Adi was giving her in the middle of her nasty rants too which I wish had come to fruition more cuz his face was looking a thundercloud there waiting to burst. But ah well πŸ˜†....not meant to be for now I suppose.