IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Seems he had by this article ๐Ÿ˜†

DriftInfinitely thumbnail

I never knew he had a blog either, lol.

loginidran thumbnail

Why does he behave like a starlet who clamors for every attention? Despite the God like following he gets to enjoy, he still keeps complaining about the number of followers on a stupid SM account and the decreasing number of comments on his so called blog. Whyyyy? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He launched that years ago ...in 2007 or something. I remember commenting under one and getting a response from him.  Back then I had no idea what a mess of a person he was. Then it started unfolding. The desperate attention seeking.  Weird for someone who is so famous. There was this  pic of Aishwarya on the balcony ,in one of his earlier posts. She looked stunning in it,with no make up on. 

Wasn't a fun read anyway.  The language was stitled and it was mostly  him jerking off his ego.The layout was good though  

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Why does he behave like a starlet who clamors for every attention? Despite the God like following he gets to enjoy, he still keeps complaining about the number of followers on a stupid SM account and the decreasing number of comments on his so called blog. Whyyyy? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

He also asks other celebs why they didn't respond to his texts sooner. On Twitter. Lol.  Or makes veiled comments about those who never responded.  

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

He also asks other celebs why they didn't respond to his texts sooner. On Twitter. Lol.  Or makes veiled comments about those who never responded.  

*facepalm* (btw,we so badly need this emoji here)

Sach mein. I love him as an actor and the way he conducts himself on the public platforms but his behavior on the SM is totally another thing altogether - almost like as if he is taken over by some alternate self. 

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Were people even reading this๐Ÿ˜ณ

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92

Were people even reading this๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜†