Krishnanagar ki Thakumaa

Nish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Okay so first of all

After being highly disappointed by the last track and even leaving the show.. I am back because now I feel Barrister Babu is back on track

So let's begin with my views about Thakumaa

Actual name :- KALINDI DAS

Thakumaa.. Means dadi.. But over here she is bondita's bua dadi who from a very young age has faced the society

First, she was abandoned on her wedding mandap when she was even younger than bondita

Second, she seems to be the love interest of ksj and maybe it was the roy chaudharies who didn't accept her as Kaka's wife due to her past.. 

Third, her regressive ideology seems to be the by product of the atrocities she faced by the society

Fourth, her brother died at a young age leaving behind two sons who was taken care by her and so started her medicine business

I think she exactly represents what the male dominant society expected from a woman.. 

Okay, so yeh sab chodo

Main point

Her tashan with anirudh🤣🤣

First promo- thappad

First meeting- laathi

First dispute- aag🤣🤣

My goodness.. The way she taunts everyone in her shayari

Thori baat thori laath

Tab maane aurat jaat

And then beats anirudh with a laathi🤣🤣

Maan lo bhai anirudh is now officially declared as the female lead🤣

Thakumaa - Kis hakk se meri poti ka haanth pakada🤣

Ani- woh Bondita hai.. Meri Bondita🤣

Beta yaahan teri daal nahi galni hai

Kaka ne sahi kaha.. He is experienced.. Yeh aurat bohot ziddi hai

I am seriously wanting a lots of physical violence with anirudh... Dimaag ka dahi kar diya tha last track mein... 

I am surprised to see that makers last track nahi bhule hai and now sumati got her brains back.. Wow... Now she is saying ki aapne dusri shaadi ki woh bhi galat... 

It's the typical representation of bollywood style love story.. DDLJ jaisa lagra hai mujhe🤣

Thakumaa ka regressive ideology ko agar side mein rakho then she is such a strong character

And the choice of actor... Sadiya maam is so 🔥🔥🔥🔥

She is on fire... 

I am waiting for more of her shayari now

It's a laughter riot to see anirudh getting punished for all his deeds

Yeh aurat legi badla bondita pe huye saare atyaachaar ka

PS:- yeh bon ki thakumaa hai toh phir sumati, kaka and pura krishnanagar inko thakumaa kyu bula raha hai? 

yeh toh wahi baat hogayi ki bon ke pati babu- jagat pati babu

Bon ke kaka sasur ji- jagat kaka sasur ji🤣

Edited by Nish27 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashi_009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish27

Okay so first of all

After being highly disappointed by the last track and even leaving the show.. I am back because now I feel Barrister Babu is back on track

Thakumaa.. Means dadi.. But over here she is bondita's bua dadi who from a very young age has faced the society

First, she was abandoned on her wedding mandap when she was even younger than bondita

Second, she seems to be the love interest of ksj and maybe it was the roy chaudharies who didn't accept her as Kaka's wife due to her past.. 

Third, her regressive ideology seems to be the by product of the atrocities she faced by the society

Fourth, her brother died at a young age leaving behind two sons who was taken care by her and so started her medicine business

I think she exactly represents what the male dominant society expected from a woman.. 

Okay, so yeh sab chodo

Main point

First promo- thappad

First meeting- laathi

First dispute- aag🤣🤣

Thori baat thori laath

Tab maane aurat jaat

I am seriously wanting a lots of physical violence with anirudh... Dimaag ka dahi kar diya tha last track mein... 

I am surprised to see that makers last track nahi bhule hai and now sumati got her brains back.. Wow... Now she is saying ki aapne dusri shaadi ki woh bhi galat... 

It's the typical representation of bollywood style love story.. DDLJ jaisa lagra hai mujhe🤣

Thakumaa ka regressive ideology ko agar side mein rakho then she is such a strong character

She is on fire... 

PS:- yeh bon ki thakumaa hai toh phir sumati, kaka and pura krishnanagar inko thakumaa kyu bula raha hai? 

Yeah Nish it's fire 🔥 After Last track I was highly disappointed from the show it was such irritating track  but this one I'm loving it ....it's fun 

Anirudh babu ka sasural mei swagat thappad se hua 🤣 special treatment mila inko

Jo vyakti khud aag lagata hai aaj uss ko bhi koi aag laga rha hai 🤣 achaa hai Tit for tat 

Mai toh aage dekhna chahti usse maar khate hue dil ko sukoon milega ussi ki bhasha mei 😆 

Sumati maa ke upar se unke ex jamai ka jaadu utar gaya🤣

Nd thanks to the makers that they didn't forget polygamy

Sadiya Ma'am she is perfect in her role from her attire to her dialogues , from her attitude to her expressions everything is lit ❤️

I'm loving her a lot Although she is regressive but she has suffered a lot from her young age so it's fine to be possessive for her granddaughter she wants a secure present and future for her ...

They are back after a long time hope they didn't lose track ....

Nd you depicted all the points so well 👍🏼

Ex jamai babu ko achaa lagna chahiye unke ex sasural mei achii khatirdaari hogi unke ...... uske saath physical violence ho toh achaa hi hai Action sequence mil jaayega 🤣🤣 

Vaise hai toh woh FL hi hai 

Abb Anirudh se Anuradha bhi ban gaya🤣🤣

Edited by Aashi_009 - 2 years ago
Nish27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashi_009

Ex jamai babu ko achaa lagna chahiye unke ex sasural mei achii khatirdaari hogi unke ...... uske saath physical violence ho toh achaa hi hai Action sequence mil jaayega 🤣🤣 

This action packed tragic past love story with ho sakta hai tragic present love story is so much better than that suspense thriller jo sirf bp badhata tha aur kuch nahi

Acha swaagat hua hai anirudh babu ka😎😎😛

Aashi_009 thumbnail

This action packed tragic past love story with ho sakta hai tragic present love story is so much better than that suspense thriller jo sirf bp badhata tha aur kuch nahi

Acha swaagat hua hai anirudh babu ka😎😎😛

Yeah exactly it's infinite better than that .....itna suspense toh suspense novels aur movies mei bhi nahi hota jitna yeah bb bina logic ke dikata hai 🤣🤣

Chalo achaa hai I'll get some popcorns nd all to watch this swaagat again🤣 aur achaa action sequences aayega toh maza aa jaye 

Aisa swagat zindagi bhar yaad rahega unhe 😎😈

Rithika35 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay so first of all

Okay, so yeh sab chodo

Main point

First promo- thappad

First meeting- laathi

First dispute- aag🤣🤣

Thori baat thori laath

Tab maane aurat jaat

She is on fire... 

Thakumaa is such a powerful character she has undergone a lot of suffering and pain and she does not want Bondita to suffer the same as she says a woman without a husband is always disrespected by the the society.Thakumaa is an old school person but what she says makes sense to society of that time.

Thakumaa and Anirudh fight is another level all together 

Priiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay so first of all

Okay, so yeh sab chodo

Main point

First promo- thappad

First meeting- laathi

First dispute- aag🤣🤣

Thori baat thori laath

Tab maane aurat jaat

She is on fire... 

I'm so in  love with her, huyi main thakuma pe fida. Kabhi Ani pe bhi Itna dil nehi Aya tha😛❤️

She is just a bomb😳 dhamaka!  What a aurat ka juunoon ⭐️

Ani be like : mangaye apko, ap guru main sishyo hu 🤣

Thakuma is the reason for me to return in the show and what Sayris man! Kaaaffi poetic hain thakuma xD maybe that's why kaka ka dil bhi legayi hamesha kiliye 🤣 aur kaka kabhi phrase shaadi nehi kiya 🤣

Haaaye ab Ani and bon milke un donoki shaadi karde🤣😆 

Gummy_bear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by aastha12345 - 2 years ago
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If TM and KS get married...imagine Sambo...

If TM can shake KS and beat up Ani 

Then Sambo ko toh Bhagwan bhi baccha ye 

Edited by .scorpio10 - 2 years ago
RUDY575 thumbnail

Okay so first of all

Okay, so yeh sab chodo

Main point

First promo- thappad

First meeting- laathi

First dispute- aag🤣🤣

Thori baat thori laath

Tab maane aurat jaat

She is on fire... 

Hey nish...

You wrote such lengthy post...means you loved the current track🤗🤪🤣

Missed your post

Nish27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUDY575

Hey nish...

You wrote such lengthy post...means you loved the current track🤗🤪🤣

Missed your post