Somnath Ki Meena Kumari & her Khushiyan 12.05.2021

Posted: 2 years ago
Tears are the soup of sorrow. The more tears you shed, the more they will wash away your grief. Eventually you'll be able to forget what caused you so much pain.

Nahoko Uehashi

They say every grief has a journey of its own and a course that eventually leads to exhaustion first, and then one fine day, we wake up to a new life! A life where the cause of grief and its impending doom and gloom doesn't bother us anymore. 

While Watching today's episode, my heart broke against the mirror where Raavi saw a glimpse of her reflection in contemplative silence. She remembered the girl she once was, and now she is merely a shadow of that innocent happy-go-lucky girl. 

They say no realisation can be better than a self-contained introspection. Raavi finally does that; she thinks about what happened to the girl in the mirror. Her smile has left her forever; so she may feel. She neither has love nor Khushiyan. Doesn't she deserve an iota of happiness? 

Like a girl still reeling under the effect of her Super Hero’s confidence that Kushiyan will find her, she screams with childlike innocence! 

Where are you, Happiness? Where are you? 

Like the cliched divine intervention, Shiva is shown walking into her frame. He was trying to barge into her private corner of introspection. 

I swear I could hear Shiva mumbling under his breath had he reached her, ‘Aye Somnath ki Meena Kumari, kya ghadi Ghadi Roti Rehti hai” 

Instead, he peeks with utmost curiosity, unlike most of the times where he barges into her space and handles her like a gullible rag doll. 

Today, was unfortunately not the day 😆

He peeks and walks out, being ushered by Krish. They shall Get their moments. 

But not today: The journey from healing to getting happiness is a slow start for sure. 

This is a classical tragedy frame. She is unable to stop her tears anymore , and she just keeps on going back to the affronts put upon her. She has no happiness or love in life! 

What happened to the girl who smiled so much! She isn't walking in self-pity anymore after the temple pep-talk. She is contemplative; what could have gone wrong with her? Where does Her sadness end! I love the mirror symbolism here. Sometimes, when life doesn't give you answers, a mirror does and how! She tries to find herself again, her self-worth almost shattered to pieces. She wants the Khushiyan to come to her soon! 

I love this frame of grief. The pain wasn't superficial. Something has broken inside her so badly! She tries to find herself. Shouts for her Khushiyan. 

Is it me, or this frame is adorable? He walks with curiosity, not cheekily but in wonder. Where could be his, Chipkali! 

Well, well, isn't it strange that despite claiming to be having no ‘mel’; these two just keep on curiously searching for each other. Last night Raavi was wondering where the hell is Shiva, today, he just moves around looking for her 😆

These two:  

Somehow, they both know what marriage means. Both have been brought up in similar set-up. Both have co-shared their physical and psychological spaces. Both have only one image of a marriage-Dhara and Gaumbi. 

They both know what it means, unlike trashy revenge dramas where the couples say - I shall ruin your life blah blah. 

The complexity of this marriage is they know what it means! Hence the monumental dissatisfaction and disappointment. Raavi feels not loved while Shiva crumbles at the thought of not being good enough for her. 

More than anything, they both need to break their mental barriers. 

What a beautiful analysis! The caps just elevated it ♥️

I am glad this show provides us an opportunity to delve deep into the psyche of characters..unlike our previous encounter 🤣 where we did nothing but crib ..but even that was fun🤣  a hell lot of fun..

Beautiful analysis..I'd love to see the old raavi and can't wait to see her journey of falling in love all over again..there is a diff charm to love stories which start after marriage.i have a thing for it 🤩 

🤗Beautiful analysis!!!! I also love all the Caps!! 

I love your Synopsis of each episode. These B&W stills are so beautiful. I envy you that you have such fab vocabulary.. I wish I could write like you. 

Please continue posting analysis every day and yes the pictures too. 😘😘

Very well written! I was touched by the symbolism😆 showed by the CVs when Shiva was walking towards their room as Raavi was yelling Khushiyan tum kahan ho. 
First  time I wished for a chotu sa Shivi scene, mentioned it the EDT as well, but after reading your post and the name he might he call her “Somnath ki Meenakumari”, realized that it was better that he saw her cry, was immediately taken away by Krish.

Right now she thinks, he hates her and he thinks, he is not good enough of her. But when the realization starts,  things are going to get better. We will have plenty of cute moments between them. For that to happen, first we need our  old Raavi back😃

I would also like to mention here that I do not need Ekta crap  like separation, remarriage, vamps etc. we already have Kesar chudail and Manjulika for that😆

P.S: Liked all the caps, especially the Shiva one with his concern and curiosity. 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by raindropsroses

What a beautiful analysis! The caps just elevated it ♥️

❤️ Ahh! These two look so classic in Black and White 

Originally posted by _charu_

I am glad this show provides us an opportunity to delve deep into the psyche of characters..unlike our previous encounter 🤣 where we did nothing but crib ..but even that was fun🤣, a hell of a lot of fun.

Charu, we've had our significant share of heartburn with our previous encounter with flying sindoor, Dupatta and   EMA  🤣 It was a laughter riot, and I remembered our crazy rant after the  bridge Kaand Gosh! Good ole days 😆

Beautiful analysis..I'd love to see the old raavi and can't wait to see her journey of falling in love all over again..there is a diff charm to love stories which start after marriage.i have a thing for it 🤩 

Well, I want the old Raavi to come back and forth, finding her smile. Only then they can make a positive impact and progress! I know our mutual love for love stories that begin after marriage. The show has such excellent production value and meaningful scenes that you feel like writing about them. I swear I can't take any more of the the Ekta, Gul Khan Crap of vamp sagas and revenge marriages anymore 😈

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago

How wonderfully you sum up & monochrome pictures add classic & fresh feel.

Just like the show itself. 

Loving this show's Bit Hum Saath Saath Hain, bit Satte pe Satta, bit Classic love Tashan.. a bit of everything- in a balanced mix.

All characters have strength in their own way!

And the locale.. this outdoor shoot came as a blessing in disguise! 

The show had to cut down on Janardhan & his sister's drama & which saved it from going the typical ITV-Ekta-others way.

To capitalize this, more of Shiva-Raavi+ more of brother bonds+ more of Kesar ke karnaamey are most welcome.

This show is going great, and was wondering why this forum is not so active! 

Enjoying your creative posts.. look forward to more! Thank you for writing so beautifully! 

Originally posted by ms.ObseSSeD

🤗Beautiful analysis!!!! I also love all the Caps!! 

Thank you 🤗 I always wait for your gifs