Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

If you delete a PM from your outbox does it delete from the recipients inbox too?

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrinzi810

If you delete a PM from your outbox does it delete from the recipients inbox too?

No..

Deletion from you outbox doesn't affect the recipient's inbox and vice versa

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amphitrite

No..

Deletion from you outbox doesn't affect the recipient's inbox and vice versa

Thank you for the response! ðŸ¤—

minakrish thumbnail

I tried making a folder and moving some PMs and they do move but they also remain in the Inbox.

Is there any way to archive a message from the inbox?

SoniRita thumbnail

I tried making a folder and moving some PMs and they do move but they also remain in the Inbox.

U can delete a message but not archive it i believe. 

vijay thumbnail

Well at the moment it is not available however with time I am sure we will apply our mind to it and see how we can have that feature too.

If you also want this feature let me know by reacting to this post as it will give us an indication on where to place it in our task list.

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Well at the moment it is not available however with time I am sure we will apply our mind to it and see how we can have that feature too.

If you also want this feature let me know by reacting to this post as it will give us an indication on where to place it in our task list.

I’d absolutely love an archive feature. It’s always easy to sort and group messages/emails that way.

Sutapasima thumbnail

That will be better if once a PM is allotted a certain folder it is no more visible in the  inbox .. it will be visible only in that particular folder only by default  .

If possible we can have an option for the home page to show various PMs and their locations . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

That will be better if once a PM is allotted a certain folder it is no more. Isobel I’m inbox .. it will be visible only in that particular folder only by default  .

If possible we can have an option for the home page to show various PMs and their locations . 

Exactly what I mean. Once a PM is moved to a particular folder, it should not show up in the inbox.

minakrish thumbnail

The folder option we have is more like the label option in Gmail. So all the messages stay in the inbox but you can label them under different sections.