Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

Check the old episodes!

Sayli same song in front of Shri Pyarelal Sharma and why is she even attempting a Lata M song in Sukhwinder Singh episode ?

Sawai same song in A R Rahman episode 

Qawalli by the trio has been already attempted by the duo Pawan and Sawai

SMP same song thrice or twice

Danish same song thrice

Pawan - Ashish duet sung by Saahil Solanki in the auditions

Where is the novelty ???

I think one reason is lack of infrastructure in Daman and they may also be recording 4 episodes over 3-4 days to enable the judges to go back for a fortnight. So new songs can't be prepared by everyone. Skill levels can differ.
Also, Sony's song collection is limited and 9 contestants deep into 50, 1.5hr episodes, may severely limit what they have available. 
I think the contestants suffer the consequences. Public is very negative about repeat songs if one reads comments.

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Check the old episodes!

Sayli same song in front of Shri Pyarelal Sharma and why is she even attempting a Lata M song in Sukhwinder Singh episode ?

Sawai same song in A R Rahman episode 

Qawalli by the trio has been already attempted by the duo Pawan and Sawai

SMP same song thrice or twice

Danish same song thrice

Pawan - Ashish duet sung by Saahil Solanki in the auditions

Where is the novelty ???

Oh ok. Understood. 

These are all normal. They do give out of syllabus sometimes and repeats are quite common in this season. May be they don't have rights for more songs as others said. 

Novelty needed in a fair contest. But currently for me it's just a music concert which happens weekly. There is no real competition and channel already know who is their winner. The moment they went for voting based system they made the contest one sided. Because who ever have good fan base will win irrespective of how they sang. In these situations how does it matter if there is novelty or not?. Who ever have votes on final day will win.

I guess in the situations they are in they are trying their best to bring something. As they can't shoot new shows they don't want to loose a high TRP show. Even makers are aware of negativity I guess but I still have a feel TRP won't get effected much by all this as lot of people are homebound these days.

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago
cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not that it makes any difference to me personally , I've stopped watching TV after the 9:30 pm slot , I m just hanging around the forum for a few laughs and some information till the lockdown clears up and it is safe.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Not that it makes any difference to me personally , I've stopped watching TV after the 9:30 pm slot , I m just hanging around the forum for a few laughs and some information till the lockdown clears up and it is safe.

I never watch TV. Why watch TV when you can scroll past unwanted/uninteresting stuff and finish the episode in max 25 minutes! Gives me 5 minutes to hear the best performance on repeat for a 10Pm shutdown! 😊

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Realityshow

I never watch TV. Why watch TV when you can scroll past unwanted/uninteresting stuff and finish the episode in max 25 minutes! Gives me 5 minutes to hear the best performance on repeat for a 10Pm shutdown! 😊

Same with me. By the time they air in my timezone I would have watched the episode most of the times by scrolling through the episode in youtube or sonyliv. 

cosmos2024 thumbnail

Yeah that little boy had a mature aura around him which has left an indelible mark tho not watched a single episode. He looked like little Buddha.

..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeah that little boy had a mature aura around him which has left an indelible mark tho not watched a single episode. He looked like little Buddha.

Are you referring to shreyan? If I remember correctly, he won that season. He was too good 👌. 

Edited by anoushka_113 - 2 years ago
GiridharM thumbnail

I must say, was never a fan of Pawandeep, but in this promo he sounds fantastic.

As for Sawai, saw his longer promo on youtube, and can only say, he sang divinely

As for SMP,  as usual she rocks ðŸ˜Š

Edited by GiridharM - 2 years ago