Sukhwinder Singh in Indian Idol

Posted: 2 years ago

Last time he came in season 9. Good to see him back. Expecting a great weekend.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COsLVfnh2HV/?igshid=1hmcms4v6tq8t

Curious for the episode. I hope we can hear some latest songs now. Iam bored with old song episodes.

He's another faker, insists on speaking in broken English is incoherent as well known to give exaggerated feedbacks. Another filler episode with repeat songs. Seen him as a judge in VOI 2.

All of them from the glamour industry are unethical.

The whole thing is that sabse bada rupaiyaa!!

Having said that he is an excellent singer known for his impromptu improvisations.

Edited by cosmos2021 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by altgr

Last time he came in season 9. Good to see him back. Expecting a great weekend.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COsLVfnh2HV/?igshid=1hmcms4v6tq8t

If my memory does not betray, he gave literally pranam to one of the contestants on the stage in season 9. That was very weird.

Eeeeks. I'm thrilled to see him on II12. I remember posting about inviting him on the show a few weeks back and he is actually coming. Can't wait.

I remember him on II9. He’s not the best person to have on the show, but in these circumstances their options are limited.

Why is it necessary to invite someone every week?

Originally posted by ~Raina~

I remember him on II9. He’s not the best person to have on the show, but in these circumstances their options are limited.

Why is it necessary to invite someone every week?

I agree. He is very self obsessed and given to exaggerated comments and theatrics.

How many times are they gonna sing Chaiya Chaiya? Like Danish has sung that song already 3 times on the show!

Rest are also repeat Pawan - Ashish so called duet has already been sung by the 1st eliminated

SMP been there done that.