Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Would Vivek Oberoi become a big star without his affair with Ash?

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I have always observed his interviews and how arrogant the guy is. He didn’t fail because of Ash, he failed because of his arrogance and stupidity. All of his movies flopped..which he signed before ash. He himself admitted that one director said he could be the next srk but his problem is he already thinks he is the next srk.  He just need an excuse to blame his failure on someone 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He compared himself to heath ledger 

DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Well, we can't quite blame the relationship altogether, but, yes, the press conference damaged Vivek's career. 

However, I fail to understand why people mock him for speaking out? Salman was bullying and harassing him, and therefore it's bewildering that Vivek has spent years apologizing to Salman for revealing what Salman was doing. The apologizing is what truly makes him looks like an idiot to me, not the initial press conference. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

I have always observed his interviews and how arrogant the guy is. He didn’t fail because of Ash, he failed because of his arrogance and stupidity. All of his movies flopped..which he signed before ash. He himself admitted that one director said he could be the next srk but his problem is he already thinks he is the next srk.  He just need an excuse to blame his failure on someone 

I think he lacked maturity 😆

Anyways, may be not a star.. but he got movies snatched from him (so he says) but I think it has more to do with the press conference than his relationship with Aish at the time. Even if Salman hadn’t meddled with his career, people would be sceptical to work with him because of his actions. Not  everyone can get away like Kangana.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

Well, we can't quite blame the relationship altogether, but, yes, the press conference damaged Vivek's career. 

However, I fail to understand why people mock him for speaking out? Salman was bullying and harassing him, and therefore it's bewildering that Vivek has spent years apologizing to Salman for revealing what Salman was doing. The apologizing is what truly makes him looks like an idiot to me, not the initial press conference. 

I think he should have handled it in a more tactful manner then holding press conference. That was a stupid thing to do, you don’t need a press conference to make headlines.. he could have information leaked to the media.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

However, I fail to understand why people mock him for speaking out? Salman was bullying and harassing him, and therefore it's bewildering that Vivek has spent years apologizing to Salman for revealing what Salman was doing. 

Because a portion of us dont believe his story

Its sounds fairy tale esque 😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Relationship with aish helped his career n done good for him .Press conference n speaking truth about bully Salman n Sal virus destroyed his career .

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He broke industry protocol - where you don't go to the media and try to solve it amongst yourselves. Now whether it's right or wrong is a different question. But what the industry didn't like was that he aired his dirty laundry in the media. So I think they held it against him. 

But none of this would've been an issue if even one movie of his had worked - Kisna, Home Delivery, or any of the others. Only Omkara sort of worked, but Saif took all the credit.

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think he would make it big anyways. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

It was Aditya Chopra who said that to him 😄

On topic.. No Aishwarya or even Salman are not the cause of his downfall. His own arrogance and terrible attitude was/is.