Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Looks more like an overcoat with those buttons.

liked that he immediately switched into defensive mode on seeing Sushma. but i dont like the way he delivers dialogues in that mode -- hangover of Abhi in Gayatri track. worked great with that Abhi but feels odd on a recovered guy. 

If that's a side effect of that head injury and will be a constant feature with him, that's fine. It was there even during the fake rape and marriage track. back then i had assumed its because he is recovering from that injury. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

His shirt story continues,from buttons last track to collar ❤️

ImageImage

just look at the 1st pic...holding his shirt and accusation in her eyes...asking without uttering a word why did you do this to me? 😭 Powerful stuff by Sriti. 

and in the 2nd, the softness that she can't help but have when it comes to him.

Ralulo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

If that's a side effect of that head injury and will be a constant feature with him, that's fine. It was there even during the fake rape and marriage track. back then i had assumed its because he is recovering from that injury. 

Think is side effect of that injury and maybe Shabir liked childlike side too much 😃 kept some details from those episodes.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yup. Because the old Abhi would immediately cook up stories in that situation - like the 'pyar ho gaya hai' thing. Now he is more like hesitating. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Didn't think he had baby abhi hangover...

anyway, I think his robe drama will be more comedy and he will satao pragya with his antics.  😆

Adiandsid thumbnail

Would love that.

If anyone stops that auction it has to be him or pragya... hope not Alia. Enough of her... dont want TA to get even an inch of victory henceforth. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Yes plsss no involvement of those chudails in this thing. Enough of their cursed presence. 😡 let abhigya fight it out. 

Abuser criminal A has the guts to even stand before sushma after everything she's done.  💩

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Uff. Loved this almost CPR moment and the flashback of the ML track one. 🔥😭😍

Adiandsid thumbnail

However it turns out hope MM ends up either as joint ownership of Abhigya or just Pragya...

Dont know why he is saying confidently 'I will stop this'. Perhaps it has always been in their joint ownership and the earlier deal - whatever it was -- is void because Pragya is alive. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Usually don't pay attention to past episodes events but if they remember Abhigya are married what belongs to her it's his too. 😃 Nothing much can be done then. 

Edited by Ralulo - 2 years ago