Game of the Week : Choose your Crimefighting Partner/Side Kick.

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyoneQoobee Agapi GIF - Qoobee Agapi Hide - Discover & Share GIFs.

Welcome to the Game of the week Youre Welcome Cute GIF - YoureWelcome Cute Smile - Discover & Share GIFs in  2021 | Cute cartoon wallpapers, Cute gif, Cute cartoon pictures .  This is my first ever game thread, so hope you forgive any errors from my side.

Game Theme: Superhero and their Sidekicks. Superman emoticon : Emoticons @ emofaces.com  With great power comes great responsibility | Superhero quotes, Great power,  Superman quotes

Description:  "With Great Power Come Great Responsibility ", Well you know how hard it would be for all the superheroes to deal with those responsibilities while they try to protect their city, town, country, and the world. But usually, these heroes have a partner who supports them in their endeavors. Eg Robin for Batman, Watson for Sherlock, Falcon for Captain America, etc.

In this game, you are going to choose your partner to fight crimes together. The theme is not just for Superheroes but all kind of heroes who fight crimes either using their power ( eg. Spiderman ), their brain( Sherlock) or just catching the killer and preventing them from committing crimes in the future ( eg: This includes all the famous movie detectives characters, tv shows crime-solving duo, cartoons crime-fighting pairs as well ). This is to ensure you have a wide range of choices to choose from and that you pick the most suited sidekick for yourself.

How to play: This game has just four steps, nothing serious or time-consuming. So anyone can play it.

First Step: Choose who you want to be ( I choose to be Batman )

Second StepChoose your Partner ( I want Watson to be my partner )

Third Step: Tag one member who you want to be your partner, If I tagged "braveheartdoc" then it means, I choose her to be my partner and think of her as Watson to my Batman.

Fourth Step: Choose one Superpower or abilities(  For eg: Flying, Super Strength, speed, hand-to-hand combat, stamina and invulnerability,  super hearing,  vision powers, longevity, flight, and regeneration.etc)

Example post :

I choose to be Sherlock and My partner would be Spiderman. The superpower I choose for the next member is flying. (Then tag one person who is supposed to be your sidekick.)

The next player should keep in mind the superpower chosen by the previous player, flying should be part of the power of either the superhero or their sidekick. Thus the game continues from one player to another.

Rules: The game is very simple right, so there are not many rules, still it is good to mention them right.

Rule 1: Only one person should be tagged per post, that is only one sidekick allowed. You might want two of your friends to be your Robin but that isn't allowed. 

Rule 2: Same pair cant be repeated by the member to tag another person. i.e, you have to either change the superhero or sidekick for each of your past.  

Rule 3: When you are choosing a superpower try to choose general powers, not something so specific that limits the option for other players. ( Go for speed, strength, Smartness then Spiderweb). 

Rule 4: Anyone can be a sidekick or superheroes, it doesn't have to follow the rules of the shows and movies. For example, Batman can be a sidekick and Robin can be a superhero as well. 

Rule 5 : You can use gif, pics to describe your superhero and sidekick, but that is not compulsory. Just naming them is enough and you can also give your characters information too for those who may be unfamiliar with them and explain why you choose that character. All of them are something you can do if you are interested but not a requirement to play this game.

Hope you guys have fun being Superheroes for a Week and fight crimes with your Partner in IF 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I choose to be Wanda and Thor as my partner. Tagging Miss T because she is smart and I am dumb. My super power is obviously telekenisis

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 3 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I choose to be Wanda and Thor as my partner. Tagging Miss T because she is smart and I am dumb. My super power is obviously telekenisis

😍😍

But I have a question, if I post next, I continue being Thor (not that I mind πŸ™ˆ) or I can choose any hero and continue as above?

BlurredLines thumbnail

Telekinesis, Interesting very interestingπŸ˜†. Glad the person I wanted got the power.

I choose to be Dr Stranger πŸ˜Ž. See how cool right  

Dr Strange GIFs | Tenor

My Parnter would be Hermoine Granger , and obviously my Partner will be my Partner

Hermione Granger | Hozzie Writes

Best of Two magical worlds .

Next Superpower : Super Strength 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

😍😍

But I have a question, if I post next, I continue being Thor (not that I mind πŸ™ˆ) or I can choose any hero and continue as above?

You don't have to be Thor, the only condition for the next post is that either your superhero or sidekick should have the super power chosen by the previous player. You can pick both superhero and sidekick by your choice. Since Shibu choose Telekensis, I got Dr Stranger as one of my option. I posted my next answer above, hope it helps to have a guess on how to proceed

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I choose to be Ironman and My partner would be Hulk. The superpower I choose for the next member is Technopathy.😎

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

You don't have to be Thor, the only condition for the next post is that either your superhero or sidekick should have the super power chosen by the previous player. You can pick both superhero and sidekick by your choice. Since Shibu choose Telekensis, I got Dr Stranger as one of my option. I posted my next answer above, hope it helps to have a guess on how to proceed

Thank you for clarifying, amazing game πŸ‘πŸΌ

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

I choose to be Ironman and My partner would be Hulk. The superpower I choose for the next member is Technopathy.😎

I forgot to tag. Darshi is my partner, because she is one of the strongest ladies I know. β€οΈ

Edited by tournesol - 3 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Well , I choose to be Iron man as well πŸ˜†. 

My Partner is Captain America πŸ˜† and the person I choose is obviously future Mrs Captain America aka Beautyful_mess aka Kif β€οΈ. 

Next player superpower : Speed 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Well , I choose to be Iron man as well πŸ˜†. 

My Partner is Captain America πŸ˜† and the person I choose is obviously future Mrs Captain America aka Beautyful_mess aka Kif β€οΈ. 

Next player superpower : Speed 

I choose to be Barry Allen aka The Flash because h'es the fastest man alive. I tag my fellow Barry lover miss T. β€οΈ to have intelligence powerπŸ˜†

Flashed GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 3 years ago