Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Some people are such idiots...🤢

KKK is not some fun for her....its her work and her career depends on it....Its what she committed to....She is a brave girl that she is keeping up her commitment despite the tragedy she had.....I remember when Sonu Nigam's Mom passed away...he was supposed to do a show in Dubai after 2 or 3 days...if I remember correct and he did it because that was his work and commitment..

These vella people seriously need to find a hobby to keep themselves engaged.....ek toh bechari waise he dukhi hogi...her young brother passed away and uss per these idiots passing rude comments on her...hadd hai..

F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Twitter is place from any direction one can geta monster slap 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

KKK is not some fun for her....its her work and her career depends on it....Its what she committed to....She is a brave girl that she is keeping up her commitment despite the tragedy she had.....I remember when Sonu Nigam's Mom passed away...he was supposed to do a show in Dubai after 2 or 3 days...if I remember correct and he did it because that was his work and commitment..

These vella people seriously need to find a hobby to keep themselves engaged.....ek toh bechari waise he dukhi hogi...her young brother passed away and uss per these idiots passing rude comments on her...hadd hai..

These people are not humans they just know how to insult everyone on social media🤬. They don't love their own families that's why they say and assume these things😡. The truth is maybe nikki tamboli can quit kkk and if she doesn't do then also I don't think there's any problem. Nikki is not doing this for entertainment she is doing this for her career for her living 

Ps: I am not talking about forum people I am talking about people on twitter and insta mainly about those who even mocked nikki during the day of her brother's death😊

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Her post says she's not doing KKK because it's her work or because of her career, commitment etc, but because it makes her HAPPY. 

Well... looks like she cares about her own happiness more than her brother, and then trying to justify it by saying that her happiness makes her brother happy as well lol. 

It seems she hasn't changed at all or had any growth post Bigg Boss. Same old mean, selfish and shameless girl she was in the show. 

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Her post says she's not doing KKK because it's her work or because of her career, commitment etc, but because it makes her HAPPY. 

Well... looks like she cares about her own happiness more than her brother, and then trying to justify it by saying that her happiness makes her brother happy as well lol. 

It seems she hasn't changed at all or had any growth post Bigg Boss. Same old mean, selfish and shameless girl she was in the show. 

What’s wrong with being happy?Life goes on.. we have to move on...

@bold - so you mean to say if she remain detached and depressed.. her brother will be very happy? ðŸ¤”

Even if I die today I want my family and friends to be happy, think of me as a happy memory and enjoy their lives  rather than being sad and depressed.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

What’s wrong with being happy?Life goes on.. we have to move on...

I'll definitely judge people who move on quickly. Makes me wonder if they really ever cared about the person. 

@bold - so you mean to say if she remain detached and depressed.. her brother will be very happy? ðŸ¤”

Her brother won't feel anything. He's dead. But she's using her name to justify her doing KKK, by saying that her brother would be happy if she does the show blah blah. Just say you want to do the show because it makes you happy as you're a selfish girl. Don't drag your brother. 

Even if I die today I want my family and friends to be happy, think of me as a happy memory and enjoy their lives  rather than being sad and depressed.

Good for you!!!

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yeah ! She's being professional here and that has to be appreciated.  Virat Kohli went right back to the pitch and played for the  Ranji Trophy after cremating his Dad. He nearly scored a century that day.  I don't think anyone had a problem with that back then. This shouldn't be any different. Work is work. And people grieve in different ways. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She did come off as a selfish person on Bigg Boss but I don't think we should be policing her grief here. She didn't phrase it well ..but maybe ..by being happy she meant being able to distract herself with it and cope with the loss?  I had an ice cream right after my grandmother was wheeled out of the ICU into the mortuary .  My relatives called me selfish and disrespectful but I did it because I had been starving all day . My body needed it at 2 am because I was supposed to be awake until noon the next day to perform the last rites.  Also because for ONE moment I needed to forget what was happening and disappear  mentally. 

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So her dead brother, who she can no longer help or service in any way would want her to stay home and not work and be sad all day?

When I die, I want my loved ones to know they can do whatever they want that makes them happy. In fact I tell them this all the time. And unless you knew her brother personally and he told you otherwise I assume her brother would've wanted the same for her. He is gone. There is nothing they can do for him. If he was a normal man he probably would want them to be happy and do things in their lives.