Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: altgr

It's not on Sony LivšŸ„±

Is it all duets or solo too? Neha and HR present or not?

In promo they shown 2 duets of ashish pawan and danish sayli

Sukhwinder singing with danish on stage 

Sukhwinder singing jai ho with smp on stage 

HR and neha was there

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Seriously, they must've shot it and then cancelled it?! šŸ¤£

I shouldn't laugh, I feel like a terrible person but what's wrong with Sony šŸ¤£

They're literally repeating everything. I felt a bit positive when they called Anandji bhai, thinking they had gone thru the list topics we made on the forum...but how they love to prove me wrong! šŸ˜†

Don't think I am watching this week either, nothing excites me anymore.

PS: Is Anu Malik still there next week?

Yes Anu malik is there... He was shown commenting on SMP's performance that she will be the Indian idol 12

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Absolutely. While Anu is an acclaimed besura king, I must say Neha too didnā€™t disappoint me , since I went ā€˜ oh no!ā€™  as soon as she started the iconic song. šŸ˜‚. Just for horrors sake - imagine a duet between the besura king & auto tune queen , that too live. šŸ˜±šŸ˜³šŸ˜©šŸ˜ 

And she commented ā€˜ I canā€™t sing like thisā€™ to Sayli, if I remember correctly. I was nodding my head in the affirmative, but   Anu piped in that it is a compliment.... and I almost fell ... šŸ˜ šŸ˜

Bold: here in UK, her shows are houseful every year. Of course last yearā€™s Show was cancelled due to pandemic. Think she is coming here later on in the year. When I hear all shows were houseful, I go what - She canā€™t sing.   One year in one show in Wembley, Vishal was guest singer, not at other shows in other cities 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

Good to see you back!!

Thanks!!

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sawai is in the top 2!!! I really have no faith in the junta. No wonder no II winner has made it big. We tend to get carried away by sob stories. Has Sayli ever been in the top 2? Sheā€™s fantastic.

Pawandeep sounded so mechanical, I never thought highly of him, but yesterday and today heā€™s sounded extremely dull. 

Anjali - Iā€™m actually bored of her singing. Itā€™s not exciting enough for me to watch. Sheā€™s good, but sheā€™s got to reinvent herself. 
Arunita - the best today. She does sing very well, and I liked that each of her songs today were not the same style. 
Ashish - why is he still there? If thereā€™s someone whoā€™s shown 0 improvement itā€™s him. I always though Nihal didnā€™t deserve to stay, but heā€™s shown improvement, but not Ashish.

Everytime Pawandeep opens his mouth the judges keep doing waah pavnu, itā€™s plain annoying! I mean let him sing a bit atleast. Why donā€™t they just give him the trophy? 

At this stage if I had to announce a winner, itā€™d be Sayli. Sheā€™s grown in confidence and her graph has only shown an upward trajectory. 

P.S: does Danish seem like heā€™s mellowed down? 

I just caught up on some previous posts, even I thought there was some chemistry between Ashish and Sayli. Infact itā€™s been there for a while now.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Indian Idol is trending on twitter at no 2 and the comments are simply hilarious..lol

fierzer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I thought Arunita and Sayli were the best this week. Arunita in particular sang really well.

Nihal was pretty good, Ashish Iā€™ve never been a fan of.

Pawan didnā€™t sound like himself, COVID hits everyone differently and itā€™s likely that his breathing and lung capacity are still affected. 

Overall, I really donā€™t like these 100 song weekends where itā€™s over saturation of singing and too much involvement from judges holding the spotlight (and in yesterdayā€™s case: butchering songs). 

Because of current restrictions theyā€™re likely limited on which guests they can have, but hopefully they can atleast steer clear from any more 100 song episodes this season.

Edited by fierzer - 3 years ago
Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

It is very difficult to remain an unprejudiced observer. Actually imo the whole show is scripted except for the singing and each contestant is playing the role essayed according to the script which the makers are passing as real to the viewer and any criticism opens up a can of worms and ends in a fight and issuing clarifications, each one is guarding their fort from any attack, each one is so emotionally attached to these celebrity singers that one cannot express opinions freely without hurting someone.

So let peace prevail this way !

Oh absolutely scripted. Each little drama just invites an eyeroll, sometimes several. I wish people could take criticism or disagreement as an opinion (except when obviously calculated to offend, in which case best ignored), but if not, I guess you're right, but the forum does lose something.

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sunday episode was better than Saturday in spite of the fact that Neha's singing was even worse on Sunday. Horrible!!

I liked all three songs of Arunita. The way she expressed the lyrics was brilliant. Her expression through voice is her strength and she knows how to apply the same with perfection, neither excess nor less. She is the most matured and learned singer among the lot.

I felt that Pawandeep was not ready for the first two songs but he took Kora Kagoz in a different level.

Anjali was good. No comment about Ashish.

To me, Arunita was the best performer this week.

Edited by SamirM - 3 years ago
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Finally got to see the episode.
I agree that Sunday was better than Saturday. One reason being we had to hear less of the judges singing on Sunday. On Saturday it looked like Himesh was having a field day screeching away most the songs!
Thankfully on Sunday the contestants sang the last 20 some songs and Amit Kumar did a lot of the singing too. I think by far it was Amit Kumar even at his age of almost 69 years who had the best voice of all present! He could still sing for a hero in Bwood. Too bad he quit singing in Bwood after RD Birman passed away. 

in the last marathon of songs, I was surprised that they didnā€™t give any songs to Anjali or Sawai while others sang multiple songs! Unless I missed it...

Actual performance wise, Arunita was the best but I think Sayali was very close. I liked Sayali the most in the last marathon of songs. 
I know everyone has their own favorites and opinion but to me grading purely this weekend episode my lineup would be Arunita, Sayali, Pawan, Nihal, Danish, SMP, Ashish, Sawai, Anjali. 
I used to like Sawai when he started out but I feel there is no variety in his songs and maybe some pronunciation issues or something. And I am not a fan of unnecessary aalaps- it takes away from the song!
Anjali is a good singer but she could have done better with the songs she was given. Sayali would have rocked those same numbers. Anjali needs to have faith in her skills and sing with more confidence. She seems like she is trying too hard to get her chords all Prefect! Sometimes the feel of the song is gone!