When will shoot start... any idea guys

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey all... how are you all... take care and stay safe

When will SM shoot starts .. any idea

Goa and Rajasthan also announced lock down and I am not sure where SM will start shoot. Maybe they can also move to Hyderabad Ramoji Film City where it clearly looks like a big bio bubble. they can start shoot, just my idea...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grace98 thumbnail

Rati had replied to someone on Insta that they will start soon. 

If I'm not wrong SSP have relocated most of their other shows, so why not SM? At first I thought they were waiting for Manav to recover, but it looks like they don't want to relocate SM and are waiting for shooting to start in Mumbai.

Edited by grace98 - 2 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: grace98

Rati had replied to someone on Insta that they will start soon. 

If I'm not wrong SSP have relocated most of their other shows, so why not SM? At first I thought they were waiting for Manav to recover, but it looks like they don't want to relocate SM and are waiting for shooting to start in Mumbai.

Mumbai lockdown is still 15th May.. so maybe they decided not to locate for few more days..

Hope they start soon...

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No idea. Hope they start shooting in Mumbai once the lockdown lifts up. Atleast they should come up with some official statement as to when they're planning to shoot. 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi everyone. 

Well i think shooting will start from 15th May onwards and episodes will air from next wed onwards in the new time slot. So lets wait and watch.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

We will know more details on the 15th but i think they are planning to shoot after 15th.. they might have to go outdoor somewhere depending on whether Mumbai's lockdown will be extended or not..