Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
DilliMeriJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As Parents, Lalaji and Rajrani were too good, along with Raizadas, who loved their son's happiness so much that they were willing to come and talk to Lalaji, But Randheer telling Papa Raizada that already you have done enough for us, so please leave, yesterday, was not done. Not possible for RR to suddenly develop such feelings for Ranima that he was crying his eyes out (well acted scene by Zaan though). Sense of duty is another thing. Although happiness of the baby on the way was lost, in futile planning and charades to oust team Kaveri, Loved the way Uday expressed his feelings while blessing Amrit with a coconut and all. Can't wait for Vashma to wake up. 

Bindu chachi is the only sane person left in the Rajmahal and I don't want the little munchkin taken away from her when she is such a good and loving mother, but VashmAy also deserve some happiness in the sun. Will be a heart wrenching confrontation. Few more weeks of weird storylines and craziness....

DilliMeriJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think I have started feeling sorry for Naman now. Despite all of his rational ideas, his parents are hell bent on bringing the ship down. He had even started packing bags and was telling them to dump all schemes and run. But NO. Vijendraji is poisoning cakes and Kaveri is tearing up pictures- with their own evil thoughts. The basic flaw in this is that when He can't call his parents as mom and dad in front of everyone, How can he get the throne?

Frozen face Ranima is so consistent in her characterization, that she even forgot that the party chief was telling her points to improve her political agenda; while telling him to go get another writer for the "natak" instead of Amrit.

How much more 'Acting-in-Acting' will we have to endure before its Curtains? Reminds me of the game called "Antakshari" where two teams sang Bollywood songs in a sequence, each team beginning the song with the finishing letter of the previous team's song. If the medley were to be taped and heard, there was no connection between the songs. So goes KUDCA, a patchwork of hopeless moves and counter moves, in which the  beautiful (AmDheer & VashmAy), love story is lost.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Seems like everyone abandoned this DT before the show ended 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSyYI7As7BV/?utm_medium=copy_link

Zaan was really attached to Randheer Raizada. Hope he finds great opportunities soon too 💕

dhun.laagi thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CS0yqbfI3xS/?utm_medium=copy_link

Gracy Goswami, the young fireball of talent. 

Hope she gets wonderful roles to utilise her worth too 💕