Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

Waah aur yeh Suhana Safar start ho hi gaya aakhir. Amazing 🎉🎉🎉 Kya mind blowing update tha 🥰

Suvarna ko badi tensions ho rahi hai. Jab Sulo keh rahi thi tab sun na chahiye tha na. Lekin nahi yedi ki yedi hi ho tum. Aur Ram sir ke paas jaane ka mauka acha tha. Lekin Aman ne bhi samjha diya ki professional life hi rakho office mein. Zyada chipakne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Very Good Aman. Iss yedi ko samjhana zaroori tha.

Bachpan ke ghar mein bachpana laut hi aata hai. Bhale hi yeh bohot baad mein bana ho lekin hai toh ladkiyon ka hi ghar na. Toh zaahir si baat hai ki woh bache ban hi jaayenge. Humaari Shruti kitni Masoom hai. Sab uske bholepan ka faayda uthaate hai. Pehle usske di aur phir pati. 

Chipkali ke naam se kitna dara diya. Waise Shatrughan be bhi sahi kaha itne chote se jaanwar se darne ki kya zaroorat hai. 😂😂 Lekin agar dar lagta hai toh lagta hai! 

Urmila bhi Laksh ke upar gir gayi. Bechare ki kamar. Lekin lover boy attitude toh isska jaane se raha kamar tute ya kuch aur. Mila is surely liking the change 😉

Bharat bhi kitna romantic ban gaya Lonavala aake. Manvi bhi shocked. Aankhon mein dhul jaana bas bahana tha inhe toh bas apni patni ke saath romance karna tha 😌

Ab nahi ho raha toh madad maang lo na Ram se aakhir pati hai woh tumhara Siya. Lekin madad ke badle inaam bhi khub ache se maangte hai humaare Ramji. Ab kya kare aise hi hai yeh. 😝

Amazing update. Do continue soon 😘😘

Oye thank you 😄☺️

Suvarna ko abb tension ho rahi hai, jab Sulochana ne call kiya tab usko bhala bura kaha, yedi creator. 🙄

You are right, bachpan ke ghar me bachpana laut aata hau ☺️☺️ and Rajrishi girls miss their bachpan.. we all do...

Charon couples ne kya romance ki shuruaat ki hai... Abhi abhi to pohoche hai, and biwiyan already melting.... 😍😍😍😍 Bhai aage kya higa...??? Jo bhi hoga... Bada maza aayega.... 

Stay tuned for tomorrow's update .. ❣️😁

Srinivasan.R thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hayeeeeeeeee...☺️...Mae abb Hawa Mae udd Rahi hooooonnnn☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😍...abb Hawa Mae udkae udkae swarg loag pahunchnae wali hooonnn.. ☺️ hayeee hayeee hayeee ☺️☺️☺️... saumya ji aap esae updates kaisae likthi Hain...hayee....😍...siya ka cuteness ka koi anth nahi..☺️😍...aur vo race...hayeeee....shrugan 😂...chipkili😂😂... laksmila ka pathang...😂..aur hamarae unromantic bharath bhaya ho Gaye na romantic lonavala aakae... hayeeee hayeee...aur abb aathae hai...Mera mann ki power couple.... hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee....siya cuteeeeeee..😚😚..even I can't control myself for her cuteeeeeeesss...abb ram Kya karega..😚....she is too cute to handle....and ram ka....jab Mae aapko utha saktha Hoon...... dialogue was cuteeeeeeee....hayeee....that cooking session.... hayeee hayeee hayeee....koi mujae wapis dharthi Mae laooo na...patha nahi esae udkae udkae kaha Janae wali hooonnn...☺️☺️☺️☺️... cooking can be this hot????🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤...🔥🔥🔥...with our sira only😅....Sach kaha kyathi nae .... cylinder dalnae ki Kya zarurath thi....their hot romance is enough to make magiee..hayee hayee...yaar aapkae updates padnae ke baadh to har baar Mera body temperature bad jaatha hai...sira🔥🔥🔥🔥....and yes... thanks a ton for these cute updates my o2giver...and ek request hai....yaar .... lonavala trip hai...tho ye lankeswar ka scenes 1 ya 2 din kae liyae cut kardo na....😁...... anyways ..will be waiting waiting and waiting for even lifetime to read your updates...yaar...agar mujsae koi puchtha hai ki what is your last wish ...then it would be to read your story....yaar..I love you...love sira... waiting 💓💓💓💓 is week ka double update baaki hai ......toh..... think about it...😅💓💓💓

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srinivasan.R

Hayeeeeeeeee...☺️...Mae abb Hawa Mae udd Rahi hooooonnnn☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😍...abb Hawa Mae udkae udkae swarg loag pahunchnae wali hooonnn.. ☺️ hayeee hayeee hayeee ☺️☺️☺️... saumya ji aap esae updates kaisae likthi Hain...hayee....😍...siya ka cuteness ka koi anth nahi..☺️😍...aur vo race...hayeeee....shrugan 😂...chipkili😂😂... laksmila ka pathang...😂..aur hamarae unromantic bharath bhaya ho Gaye na romantic lonavala aakae... hayeeee hayeee...aur abb aathae hai...Mera mann ki power couple.... hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee....siya cuteeeeeee..😚😚..even I can't control myself for her cuteeeeeeesss...abb ram Kya karega..😚....she is too cute to handle....and ram ka....jab Mae aapko utha saktha Hoon...... dialogue was cuteeeeeeee....hayeee....that cooking session.... hayeee hayeee hayeee....koi mujae wapis dharthi Mae laooo na...patha nahi esae udkae udkae kaha Janae wali hooonnn...☺️☺️☺️☺️... cooking can be this hot????🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤...🔥🔥🔥...with our sira only😅....Sach kaha kyathi nae .... cylinder dalnae ki Kya zarurath thi....their hot romance is enough to make magiee..hayee hayee...yaar aapkae updates padnae ke baadh to har baar Mera body temperature bad jaatha hai...sira🔥🔥🔥🔥....and yes... thanks a ton for these cute updates my o2giver...and ek request hai....yaar .... lonavala trip hai...tho ye lankeswar ka scenes 1 ya 2 din kae liyae cut kardo na....😁...... anyways ..will be waiting waiting and waiting for even lifetime to read your updates...yaar...agar mujsae koi puchtha hai ki what is your last wish ...then it would be to read your story....yaar..I love you...love sira... waiting 💓💓💓💓 is week ka double update baaki hai ......toh..... think about it...😅💓💓💓

I have just counted the number of "hayee" you've written in the comment 😆🤪

We will tag this episode as a "hayee" episode 😁😁 for Hema

But Lankeshwars are now important part of the story dear. Unka part to add karna hi padega, aur ab tak to unka background wagera bhi clear nahi hai. Plus main villian ka entry, sorry, re-entry nhi nahi hua hai 😅😅

Aur Lonavala ka track 2-3 din chalne wala to nahi hai, kyuki pichle 2 dino se isme 1 hi din hua hai bas 🤪😆 slow motion hogayi hu me... Streching like a daily soap 🥺🤨😯

Have patience.. lots of fun coming up.. stay tuned ❣️

Ananyams201004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hii please give double update waiting for it eagerly

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananyams201004

Hii please give double update waiting for it eagerly

Hey good morning.... Updating in some time.. stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Sunday aagaya... 🤩🤩

Aur Sunday hai to funday bhi hona hi chahiye... 🤪🤪

Aur funday tabhi hoga, jab episode me romance hoga... 😍😍😍😍

Well, before starting with the main part, thodasa Lankeshwars ka part hona mangta na boss 😅, I know no one is interested but still, yar story demand 😂😆 and anyway no Indrajeet or Suvarna, so relax and read with happy faces 😁😁

Manda was busy, arranging the plates at the dinning table for their dinner. Though she was physically present there, doing her household work, but her mental peace was found no where. The ongoing scenario in their house, made her to feel depressed about her family. Ever since she had entered in the Lankeshwar family, that is almost 25 years ago, she had always seen the worst in front of her. The first worst thing itself was that she didn't wanted to marry her husband, but she had to. The second worst thing was when she found out that her mother-in-law is not going to accept her and she had to face her taunts for the lifetime, which is going on till the present. She had always been hearing about her husband's crimes, other than his business things, which pierced her heart always. The involvement of the Lankeshwars in the illegal businesses, adding to it the perilous crimes of abductions, murders and what not, Manda never imagined to live her life with a criminal. And moreover adding to it, her own son, her own flesh too has followed his father's footsteps. She could actually feel her life getting repeated watching Sulochana. She could actually feel the same relationship of Indrajeet and Sulochana, which she had/has with her husband. The other thought came in her mind was of Suvarna- the little sister of her husband, not much elder than Indrajeet, Manda has always considered Suvarna as her own daughter or her younger sister. Her heart aches when she thinks about Suvarna's abduction. The spoon accidentally falls on the ground from her, making a sound in the silent environment, breaking Manda's thoughts. She motioned her eyes to look at the spoon and sighed, bowing down to get it in her hold. 

MANDA- kisi bhi chiz me mann nahi lag raha hai..

Manda finally said something, let it be to herself. She closed her eyes for a moment when again Indrajeet's words rounds her mind.

MANDA- Itni bechaini ho rahi hai. Mann ghabra raha hai..

Manda placed her hand near her heart and took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"Mera banaya hua filter coffee piyega, to abhi theek hojayega madam.."

Manda immediately opens her eyes as she heard a known voice from her back. She turned around to witness a lady, somewhat similar of her age, dressed in a white and golden cotton saree, her hair tied in a bun, and having a warm smile on her face. Manda immediately got a smile looking at her and then her eyes falls on the lady's side, at her travelling bag. 

MANDA- Trishala...?? What a pleasant surprise..!!

Manda exclaimed looking at Trishala who started moving towards her madam.

TRISHALA- Vanakkam madam.. kaisa hai tum..?

Trishala greets her with a smile while Manda takes her both the hands in her hold.

MANDA- Vanakkam.!! Me to theek hu.. but tum achanak se aagayi.? Ellam nanraka irukkiratu.? (Everything is fine.?)

Asked Manda sounding tensed for which Trishala lightly shook her head with a smile.

TRISHALA- everything is fine.. mera beti bhi ab bilkul theek hogaya hai..

Trishala was on a leave since last one month, as she had to visit her hometown to look after her teenage daughter who had fallen sick. Manda sighed in relief and quickly joined her hands to pray.

MANDA- Murugan... Bless her..

Trishala smile at her madam, praying for her daughter's wellness. Manda opens her eyes and smile looking at Trishala.

TRISHALA- but what is this madam.? Me kuch din yaha nahi tha, to aap ne khudka kya haal banaya.?

Trishala asked in her typical "tamilian" accent, looking at Manda from top to bottom, specially at her tensed and worried face. 

TRISHALA- Ninkal patarramaka irukkirirkala.? (Are you tensed.?)

Manda's expressions immediately went back to the previous ones, hearing Trishala's question. Again the thought of Suvarna came into her mind while Trishala kept on watching her getting confused. Manda tried to smile at her and shook her head lightly.

MANDA- tum nahi thi na.. to sara kam mujhe aur Sulochana ko karna pada. That's why I am tired..

Manda smartly changed her tone, covering up her tension, for which Trishala laughs at her words lightly. 

VAIBHAV- Trishala...?

Both the ladies turns at their one side to find Vaibhav moving towards them, looking at Trishala.

TRISHALA- Vanakkam sir..!

Vaibhav greets her with a smile, nodding his head lightly.

VAIBHAV- when did you get back.? And.. how is your daughter.? Is she fine now.?

Vaibhav asked few questions to her while she nods at him in yes, concluding the answers together.

TRISHALA- sab theek hai sir. And.. everything is fine because of you..

Vaibhav smile at her lightly while Trishala first looks at Manda and then at Vaibhav again.

TRISHALA- If you would have not helped me with the money.. for my daughter's treatment.. then... Pata nahi...

MANDA- Trishala..

Manda immediately interrupts her, not allowing her to complete the unwanted things. 

VAIBHAV- don't say like that Trishala. You are like a sister to me.. aur ab tumhara beti theek hogaya na.. Pinnar ellam nallatu.. (Then everything is good..)

Trishala felt an emotional feeling in her heart hearing Vaibhav's genuine words. She controlled her emotions and again smile looking at both of them.

TRISHALA- abhi aap log bethiye.. me abhi aap dono ke liye mera special filter coffee bana ke lata hai..

Said Trishala snapping her fingers of her right hand and started moving towards the kitchen. Vaibhav and Manda watches her going and then looks at her each with a light smile. 

VAIBHAV- Anni.. Anna has agreed to wait till Amma returns..

Vaibhav's sudden revelation made Manda to look startled. She could not believe her ears what she had heard. Vaibhav smile at her lightly and nods his head in confirmation.

VAIBHAV- samjhaya mene unko. He said he will wait for two days. Tab tak Amma nahi aaya to, he will execute his plan..

Manda again looks worried as she got to know that her husband has only postponed his plan and have not cancelled Suvarna's abduction. 

MANDA- atleast.. he listened to you this time..

Vaibhav nods at her lightly while Manda sighed in relief joining her hands for a quick prayer and prayed for their Amma to return soon...

The three girls were preparing for their dinner in the kitchen, while it was Siya's turn to rest herself on the two seaters corner table chair, as she had already done her amount of work. But she keeps herself busy by cutting and chopping the salad and doing extra additional work for her sisters. 

URMILA- done donna done..

Exclaimed Urmila, giving a light pat of the spoon on the vessel, as she completes preparing the mushroom curry. Manvi turns to face her and gave a light nod at her.

MANVI- dinner is ready dii..

Said Manvi, showing the casserole of the chapatis to Siya, who reverts a nod at her.

SIYA- Shruti.. go and call the boys..

Said Siya giving the instructions to Shruti who looks surprised first and then pouts folding her hands.

SHRUTI- why always me dii.? 

Siya turned to look at her face and so as Manvi and Urmila turned to face her.

SHRUTI- I am not in talking terms with Shatrughan..

Said Shruti, narrowing her eyes while Siya sighed a breath looking at her.

SIYA- baki teeno ko to bula sakti ho na..? Shatrughan ko apne aap pata chal jayega..

Said Siya peeping from the kitchen window towards the backside of varandah, where the four boys were sitting together having a discussion on something. Their faces seems to be happy, having a smirk and grin, giggling for few sentences from Lakshman and so on. Siya turns to look at Shruti who now has to agree to her eldest sister. She started moving towards the back garden and when Bharat saw her coming he immediately actioned his brothers to stop their "discussion". The boys went silent as Shruti stood at a distance from them, watching them with a confused face.

RAM- yes Shruti.?

Asked Ram breaking her thoughts which must be going inside her mind.

SHRUTI- jiju.. dinner is ready..

Said Shruti with a smile now for which Ram nods at her. The boys stood up from their place while Shruti turns to walk towards the dinning table. The other three girls already started arranging the table till then. Ram looks at the dinner vessels and bowls and then at the girls.

RAM- I have told you all to order the food. Banane ki kya zarurat thi.?

Ram questioned the last sentence looking at Siya who was busy arranging the plates. She turned to face Bharat who was standing beside Ram and answered.

SIYA- jab ghar par bana sakte hai to order kyu kare.? Kuch din rehna hai yaha, to kya every time we will be keep on using zomato and swiggy.?

Bharat smile at her with a smirk and turns at his right to look at Ram, so that he could answer his wife. Ram scratches his head witnessing his wife's answer while the girls giggles at their "bechare jiju". 

RAM- okay. As you say madam..

Ram acted to be an obedient student, infront of his only teacher slash "strict" wife, for which Siya bows down, hiding a light smile. The kids settle themselves down on their respective chairs, the boys taking the seats besides their partners. 

LAKSHMAN- wow.. mushroom Mila ne banaya hai na.?

Lakshman immediately guessed the correct answer looking at the curry bowl placed in front of his eyes. 

MANVI- haa.. her speciality, ek hi to achi dish bana leti hai hamari Urmila..

Manvi teases her younger sister only to get a stare and a pout from Urmila. 

LAKSHMAN- not at all bhabhi.. Mila to bohot kuch acha bana leti hai.. she has learnt a lot of cooking..

Urmila's jaw automatically dropped hearing Lakshman, praising her and not teasing teaming up with Manvi, which he always do.? 

LAKSHMAN- specially custard.. my favourite dessert prepares my other favourite dessert very well..

Lakshman winks at her while the others chuckled at his "open" romance in front of everyone. As the words went inside her mind, Urmila scrunched her eyebrows and turns her face towards her plate, having a slight blush on her cheeks. 

SHATRUGHAN- kya baat hai bhaiya..! Lage raho..

Shatrughan gave his hand towards Lakshman and he gave a clap to his younger brother, accepting his appreciation. 

BHARAT- so.. kal kaha chale.?

Asked Bharat, turning towards Manvi, who was busy eating a spoon from her plate. She looks at her front where Siya was sitting and said.

MANVI- dii.. inhe puchiye to, ki ye hume yaha le aaye hai.. so why to ask us.? Decide on their own..

Bharat's face immediately dropped and his eyebrows got scrunched, hearing his wife's reply. 

RAM- let's just start moving out from the house.. places to bohot hai, and "no time limit".. so..?

Ram cleared his throat before answering Manvi's question and then turns towards Siya, who didn't said anything. 

SHRUTI- jiju.. let's go to the tiger's leap first. I have heard that it's best for paragliding. 

Said an excited Shruti, suggesting a name of one of the place, for which Ram giggles at her and nods in agreement. 

SHATRUGHAN- paragliding.. ohh I love that.. we will do together.?

Asked Shatrughan to Shruti turning towards his left side. She looks at his face for a moment and then again turns in front saying nothing. 

SHRUTI- aur koi option available hai kya mere paas.?

Questioned Shruti while Shatrughan smirks at her and said in his low voice.

SHATRUGHAN- not at all baby.. paragliding.. is ON tomorrow...

Shatrughan showed her a wide smile, pinching her right cheek and Shruti very well understood the meaning of his words- "paragliding is ON", something must have cooked by then in his "shaitan" mind.

URMILA- hmm.. the tickets are available online too.. 

Said Urmila, checking her cellphone's screen, gaining everyone's attention.

URMILA- kyuki chuttiyon ke din chal rahe hai, there will be a huge crowd.. to better jiju, to book the tickets before hand..

Said Urmila forwarding her cellphone to Ram, sitting at Lakshman's other side. He started checking the details of the paragliding.

BHARAT- done then.. we will visit there first.. 

Said Bharat looking at Urmila who reverts him with a happy smile.

MANVI- jiju.. when we will be returning back to farmhouse.? I mean.. before it gets dark right.?

Asked Manvi for which Bharat gets something in his mind. 

RAM- yaa.. let's plan for campfire too then..some night..

Said Ram giving Urmila's cellphone back to her, after successfully booking the tickets. 

BHARAT- ehmm.. raat ke pehele wapis kyu aana hai.?

Bharat whispered near Manvi, taking care that no one could hear them. Manvi's eyes grew wide and she immediately turns to face him looking shocked.

MANVI- shut up.. I am not thinking like that..

BHARAT- hmm..??

Bharat immediately questions her having a teasing smile on his face while Manvi looks baffled and then turns to Ram again.

MANVI- we don't need to return soon jiju.. 

Everyone looks at her in confusion at her sudden counter words while Bharat hides his smile with his left hand palm. Ram shook his head with a smile and turns to look at Siya, who was having her dinner quietly, saying nothing from so long.

RAM- kya hua.?

Asked Ram gaining her attention towards him. She looks at everyone around who were busy in their own, the boys trying to talk and the girls keeps on ignoring them. She turns to face Ram and asked him the same question.

SIYA- kya hua.?

Ram smile at her and placed his left hand fist under his chin, staring her.

RAM- abb tak to kuch nahi.. but hoga zarur.. 

Siya narrowed her eyes after hearing his sentence and then her eyes went again back to its normal place.

SIYA- meaning.?

Siya asked in a low voice trying to find the actual meaning behind his words. Ram takes a deep breath and continued his dinner, saying nothing to her.

SIYA- you have to tell me the meaning..

Siya takes the hold of his t-shirt near his right shoulder, pulling him lightly towards her, actioning him to speak.

RAM- abhi nahi Siya.. baadme bataunga..

Said Ram, having a spoon from his plate while Siya pouts at his words.

SIYA- don't you plan anything like that. I am telling you..

Said Siya again in a low voice, with a pinch of warning. He uplifts his one eyebrow and turns to face her again.

RAM- what I am planning? And what you are thinking that I will plan.?

Siya gulped hearing his question and her cheeks automatically started turning red. She blinks her eyes for a moment, not exactly understanding what to say while Ram kept on waiting for her to speak with a smile. 

RAM- yes.? What plan.?

Ram again asked her and this time Siya turns in front, looking at the others still busy arguing and teasing amongst themselves. 

SIYA- kuch nahi.

That's all Siya answered him and continued with her dinner while Ram chuckled at her reaction. The eight of them continued with their dinner after which they headed towards their respective bedrooms to have a peaceful sleep...

The next morning, indeed a beautiful morning, the sun peeping through the beautiful half cloudy sky, giving a light yellowish color to the green environment, Lonavala looked more beautiful in these mornings. 

In their room, Siya was standing in front of the mirror wiping her wet hair, which were placed on her left side of the shoulder, making her half of the white kurti to go wet because of the water droplets. She rubs the white turkish towel on her hair strands, looking them through the mirror. After completing her work, she keeps the towel on her left shoulder itself, as in the place of her dupatta and took the hold of her mangalsutra chain kept on the table in front. She turns around while placing the chain on her neck when she looks startled finding Ram in front of her, as in standing just behind her. The chain was about to drop when Ram immediately holds it in his hold, near her neck. 

RAM- careful..

A soft word, slipped out of Ram's mouth and Siya heavied a breath looking him close to her. He traveled his eyes to look at her and found her looking baffled.

RAM- what happened.?

Again Ram asked in his low voice while Siya didn't said anything in reply. He took a step closer to her, making her to feel more nervous while the towel automatically slips off her shoulder, falling on the ground. Ram takes the hold of her mangalsutra completely and Siya placed her right palm on her bare neck and chest portion. 

RAM- ghar par baat ki.?

Asked Ram moving more closer to her while Siya kept on looking at him, trying to figure out what he is going to do next. He waited for her to answer while she lightly nods her head in yes. He smile at her and took the one end of the chain in his left hand and the other end in his right, taking the chain near her neck. Not only the chain, but moving his face too near her and Siya closed her eyes with his closeness. Ram placed the chain above her heavily breathing chest, around her neck and started tie-ing it's lock on her neck's back, almost hugging her. 

RAM- kya keh rahi thi maa.?

Ram questioned in a whisper, asking him about Kranti, near her right ear making Siya to feel tickle on her whole body. 

SIYA- kuch.. khas nahi..

Answered Siya in a low voice, still having her eyes closed, managing her best to hold herself. Ram continued his work in slow motion and asked his another question this time almost touching his lips to her ear.

RAM- papa theek hai ?

Siya scrunched her eyes more tightly and shook her head in yes for one time. Ram locks her chain finally and knowingly caresses her neck with the tips of his fingers, now bringing his face in front of her face. He moves towards her left side and takes a deep breath, nuzzling into her wet, sweet smelled, fresh hair. Siya opens her eyes to have a look at him while at the same time Ram too looks at her. He pushed her hair strand back of her left ear, still watching into her eyes and said.

RAM- gussa shant horaha hai na.?

Ram's sudden words made Siya to blink her eyelids for a moment. She could actually feel loosing the "wife's attitude" infront of him. He gave her a smirky smile while Siya bows down pressing her lips saying nothing. 

RAM- get ready..

That's all he said after making her to blush and then went towards the direction of the washroom. Siya looks at his direction and now smile openly as he is not witnessing her...

Manvi opens the cupboard, in their room, and took the hold of one of her dress which she is going to wear today. She closed the right door of the wardrobe when her eyes falls on Bharat at her right side placing his clothes on the bed. It's not the first time she is watching this innocent Raghuvanshi like that, but the thing which caught her more attention was Bharat, in his grey color vest and track pants, showing his perfect arms to her. She had never told him, but yes she loved his manly arms the most, may be more than his cute innocent face.

BHARAT- Manvi.. you take a bath fast.. I will get ready till then..

Said Bharat still not looking at her, while Manvi kept on staring him, as in a newly couple in a relationship, a girlfriend slash wife staring her boyfriend slash husband.

BHARAT- we got a timing for paragliding. We can't miss that..

Bharat shook his head sideways while Manvi kept on doing her work, staring her own husband. When he got no response from her, he turns to look at her and found her standing still.

BHARAT- Manvi..??

He called her once for which she blinks her eyes, looking at other side feeling embarrassed. 

MANVI- kya hai.?

Manvi tried to act with her same anger while Bharat smirks at her sudden acting. He started moving towards her while Manvi looks inside the half opened cupboard, searching nothing. 

BHARAT- kya dhundh rahi hai aap Manvi.?

Questioned Bharat, folding his hands near his chest while Manvi just kept on travelling her eyes from up to down inside the cupboard. 

MANVI- what you have to do.? You just get ready..

Said Manvi, in a non- angry tone, but doing an acting to sound like angry. He placed his right hand on the door of the cupboard and holds her right arm from his other hand. She turns to look at him with a great confidence and found him already smiling at her. 

BHARAT- why are you acting.?

Manvi scrunched her eyebrows and lightly shrugged his hand from her hold.

MANVI- me... Me kaha..?? Kuch bhi..

She was about to leave from there when Bharat again holds her left hand to stop her. She bite her lower lip in embarrassment while Bharat pulls her back on her position, himself standing at his own. 

BHARAT- aap sharma rahi hai.?

Asked Bharat while Manvi tightens the hold on her clothes which she was holding, looking at him. He took a step closer to her and she moves a step back only to get hit with the other opened door of the wardrobe. Bharat immediately placed his hand on the door, caging her between him and the cupboard while Manvi kept on looking at him. 

BHARAT- aap mujhse kabse embarrassed hone lagi.?

Asked Bharat keeping his other hand near her waist while Manvi takes a deep breath at his touch. 

MANVI- late pehen lijiye, hume kapde horaha hai..

Bharat scrunched his eyebrows in confusion hearing her jumbled words while Manvi closed her eyes feeling more nervous. She opened her eyes and immediately cleared herself.

MANVI- I mean.. kapde pehen lijiye.. hume... Late horaha hai..

Said Manvi almost in a whisper while Bharat grin looking at her getting baffled. He forwards his index finger towards her face while Manvi moves her face a bit backwards. He lightly gave a tap on her nose and takes a step back, moving away from her.

BHARAT- ok.. 

Manvi gulped in relief and found Bharat who has now turned to wear his t-shirt. She lightly shook her head in disbelief and looks almost shy with her stupid act...

Urmila gave a jerk to the bedsheet, before spreading it on the bed properly. She put the extra end of the sheet under the mattress, from all the three sides and then turn towards the closed door of the washroom.

URMILA- hogaya hai kya Laksh..? Pure hafte bhar ka aaj hi naha lenge kya.?

Questioned Urmila in a shout, as Lakshman was in the washroom taking his bath, since the past more than half an hour. She wanted to have a bath before him, but the trademark arguing sequence of LakshMila happened, with a choice Lakshman giving her that either he is going first or they are going together, and Urmila, ofcourse, let him go first. Urmila continued to dust the sheet for a last time when she heard the door opening sound of the washroom, the very next moment.

URMILA- that's why I said.. to let me go first.. But aapko to behes hi kaarrr....

Urmila turns to face him and left her sentence incomplete as her eyes falls on him. Lakshman having his half wet bare body, moving towards the cloth stand to keep his wet towel.

LAKSHMAN- mene to offer kiya tha, to save time and water. You only denied.

Said Lakshman with a pinch of teasing tone, not facing her, now moving towards the wardrobe to take his clothes. His perfectly masculine body, still few water droplets dancing on him, made Urmila to get flown away. How a teenage girl romantic feeling, she was feeling right there. Lakshman turns to look at her and Urmila immediately turns her sight back to the bed. 

URMILA- ifff... Because of.. youu.. we got late na... Thenn.. I am telling you..uu. I will be more.. angry..

Urmila formed some sentences, playing with her fingers amongst each other, trying to cover up herself. Lakshman placed his one hand on his waist and with other hand he caresses his face lightly.

LAKSHMAN- kya hua ... Mila..??

Asked Lakshman from the same place while Urmila didn't replied moving towards him, not actually him but the cupboard he was standing next to. 

URMILA- mujhe kya hona hai.? You move aside..

Said Urmila asking him to let her take her clothes from the shelf. He followed her order and got a step side while Urmila took the hold of her dress quickly. She was about to move towards the washroom, ignoring his sight but was stopped by Lakshman as he held her wrist.

LAKSHMAN- I am not allowing you to move, until you tell me what had happened to you..

Said Lakshman having a fishy smile on his face while Urmila, who was backfacing him, bite her tongue in embarrassment. She turns to face him slowly while Lakshman took few steps closer to her. 

URMILA- you don't remember what I said yesterday.? 

Asked Urmila in her normal tone, looking him close to her. Lakshman placed his hand on her cheek while she kept on making him remind her words.

URMILA- I said .. stay away... from.. me..

Urmila's heart beat skipped as Lakshman has traveled his hand on the back of her neck, ruffling his finger in her hair. She kept on looking at him while he moves his face closer to her.

LAKSHMAN- yaad hai.. but do you remember.. why this trip has planned.? Hmm..?

Questioned Lakshman in his husky voice while Urmila still not allowed herself to blink her eyes. He kept on waiting for her to say anything, not allowing her to speak on contrast, by his stare.

LAKSHMAN- kuch to bolo... Ur.. mi... La...

Lakshman took her name in three parts moreover teasing her, he always do "trial and error" method with her name. She literally felt weak with his touch and his voice and now his wet body giving an additional nervousness. Urmila gains the courage and lightly pushed him away from her, placing her hand on his bare chest.

URMILA- mujhe kuch nahi bolna.. 

Said Urmila, hiding her shy smile looking at other side while Lakshman controlled his giggle.

LAKSHMAN- pakka..? Because afterwards, I am not going to allow you to resist or oppose or interrupt or whatever..

Urmila's eyes grew wide hearing his unashamed words, most probably to make her feel embarrassed.

URMILA- chii...

Lakshman laughs at her reaction, moreover to the sudden word of "chi" while Urmila pouts folding her hands.

He finally stopped his laugh with a short giggle and moves towards the other side to get ready, while Urmila still looks surprised and shy both at the same time...

Shruti takes her right hand at the back of her kurti, to take the hold of her zip of the dress. She has to change her clothes into the ones she is going to wear at the sightseeing. She was about to push the zip down when she heard a hmm-ing sound from her back. She turns to find Shatrughan who was now sitting on the bed, with his half sleepy eyes, rubbing the left one with his left hand. 

SHRUTI- hogayi subah chote rajkumar ki.?

Questioned Shruti in a taunt while Shatrughan looks at her direction getting confused. 

SHRUTI- abb utho and room ke bahar jao..

Shatrughan streched his hands in the air, trying to open his eyes wide while Shruti keeps on waiting for him.

SHRUTI- uffo.. jao bhi Shatrughan.. either room ke bahar, or washroom ke andar..

Shruti gave him two options, folding her hands, waiting for him to decide. Shatrughan, after a moment of thought, got up from the bed, moving towards her.

SHATRUGHAN- what if I reject both of them..

Questioned Shatrughan taking slow steps towards her while Shruti scrunched her eyebrows looking at him in confusion. He stood in front of her watching her with a smile.

SHATRUGHAN- what if...I decide to... Stay here... Helping you out...??

Shatrughan's words made Shruti to look startled. She got to know now that he was awake when Shruti was about to change. She gulped looking his stare while Shatrughan put his hands at his back and smile more looking at her.

SHRUTI- help.. in ... What.?

Her nervousness made her to ask that question whose answer she didn't want to hear from him. 

SHATRUGHAN- help... To...change ...

Shatrughan immediately catches her left hand making Shruti to look shocked. He pulls her towards him and caged her between his hands while Shruti kept on looking surprised at his sudden act. 

SHRUTI- sha...shtrr.. Shatrughan.. don't...

She warned him with her nervous tone trying to keep him away for which Shatrughan uplifts his one eyebrow.

SHATRUGHAN- what don't.?

He keeps his forehead on her head and both of them closed their eyes, feeling each other's closeness, after a long time. The girls has literally punished the boys by warning them with the words of - "stay away", "don't come near", "don't touch", "stop imagining the things", and many many more.

SHATRUGHAN- bolo.. don't kya..?

Shatrughan speak again with his low voice asking her to complete her sentence. She takes a deep breath for once and answered him, still closing her eyes.

SHRUTI- don't try to do what you want to do ..

Said a smart Shruti making a puzzle sentence while Shatrughan smile at her words. He pulls her lightly on him, still having his head touched to her. He opens his eyes and watching her nervous expressions.

SHATRUGHAN- what I am trying to do.. Shruti...?

Asked Shatrughan again to tease her more while this time Shruti opens her eyes slowly. She found him staring her and gets her head back which was resting on his head.

SHRUTI- don't play these games with me.. I am not going to melt..

Said Shruti, lightly nodding her head sideways, only her mouth saying those words not her mind and heart. While Shatrughan shows a grinning face to her. 

SHATRUGHAN- what if I say.. that you are already melting..??

Asked Shatrughan still in the same pitch for which Shruti again gulped her emotions, not exactly wanting him to understand anything.

SHATRUGHAN- fine..

He said one word, much to her surprise. At the next moment, she felt his touch on her zip while both of them continued looking at each other.

SHRUTI- Shatrughan...

His name slip from her mouth with a heavy moan while Shatrughan removes his hand, doing nothing.

SHATRUGHAN- just to tease you..

Shatrughan winks at her with his naughty stare and turns around to leave. Shruti smile immediately and Shatrughan turns to look at her smiling face. She immediately changed her expressions while Shatrughan chuckled at her reaction. He again takes a step closer to her and forwards his hand to wipe her nervous sweat formed on her forehead. He gave her a smirk and started taking back steps finally going into the washroom while Shruti hits her forehead feeling embarrassed...

🔥🔥🔥🔥 Fire brigade..... Calling fire brigade🧯..... 101..... 📞☎️

Chalo, Anna ne Suvarna ko do din ka prolongation to de diya 😯 Let's see what happens then....

TRISHALA- Head of the maid department in Raghvan's Villa, working for them ever since Manda has married in the family. Close to Manda, as a friend, Trishala is a sweet lady. 

Stay tuned for the next ❣️😉

P.S. भूल जाता हूँ परेशानियां ज़िंदगी की सारी,

माँ अपनी गोद में जब मेरा सर रख लेती है।

बालाएं आकर भी मेरी चौखट से लौट जाती हैं,

मेरी माँ की दुआएं भी कितना असर रखती हैं।

Everyday is a Mother's Day, Happy Mother's Day to all the Queens in the world ❤️

Shraddhakonde4 thumbnail
aaj mere birthday ke din morning happy happy gai hai itna amazing update jo mila hai 😍😍 lakshman ne aaj urmila ke mushroom curry ki tarrif ki bapre breaking news 😂 hamara ram flirt ker raha hai bapre ... ram siya the power couple ❤ manvi bharat ko dekher shrma rahi hai .. late pehan lijiye hume kapde ho rahe hai 😂😂😂😂😂 LAKSHMILA my love ..... lakshman ko dekher mila dekhti he rah gai ❤ ek to me jaunga ya hum nice option ... ye lakshman jyada he Romantic ho gaya hai ... urmila ka kya hoga ub ❤❤😍 chote rajkumar shatrughan ... shruti ne bhi option diya ek to room ke bahar ya washroom me wow shruti ❤❤ happy mother's day .... update soon 😍
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Saumya

Awesome and beautiful part🤗🤗

Hmm 🙄🙄 do din ka extension mila hai swarna ko I don't think iska koi faayda hai

Trishla is back & good that everything is fine at her place even Vaibhav helped her with money too ☺

Coming to Manali trip ✈️☺ it's going really good👍 I am happy that boys are trying

I loving this bold & sweet side of boys teasing & melting their wives bit by bit in their own way 😉 

Best was of Shatru & Shruti he literally scared her 😂😂 but sweet baaki teeno to already melted hai 😊 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon☺

Sammy04 thumbnail

O.....M.....G.....

Let me take a breath. Aur fire brigade ko bulao jaldi jaldi, fastam fast.

Pehele to let us talk about emotional scene, Manda I feel literally bad for her. But, was she forced to marry Raghvan? Why and how? I know you will be giving the back story for it too. Trishala, aur ek acha insan ki entry hogayi lankeshwar family me. Vaibhav is literally a gold heart yar, kitna farak he do bhai me. So Raghvan has decided to wait till their Amma returns. Dekhte he what happens. 

Then comes the maze wale scene. Dinner scenes, dinning scenes is always on point. Charon ladke lage hue he apni biwi ko blush karane me. Paragliding is on, yes it is on, tiger's leap me paragliding hota he, and I am so much excited to read about it. 

Haye now the garmi wala scene, bhai Ram ne to Siya ko chup hi kara diya. Kuch na boli siya bas dekhti reh gayi apne Ram ko. Bharat is that really you? Bapre Manvi ki to nikal padi. Late and kapde wala was so funny. Lakshman haye kya kar diya. Mereko hasi ayi when he gave two options, either me first or both of us together. And then Shatrughan ji, sabse lazy but romance me bhaiyo ke takkar ke. Pighal gayi ladkiya, Zakir idhar hamari ladkiya pighal gayi. You are increasing the trp let me tell you. Do continue soon yar.

Love,

Sammy

Apukar thumbnail

"Aisi chale aanchal uray dil mein ek toofan uthay

Hum to lut gaye khade hi khade..."

The Rajrishi girls must felt like this! Kaise likhte hein aap itni sweet and romantic moments?! Each and every couple sequences was passionate and romantic. Ram's closeness, Bharat's innocence, Lakshman's passion and Shatrughan's smartness- the Raghuvanshi boys are getting ahead in the race I must say. I do not have words to express how much I loved the update. Great job! 🥰