Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Brute

Your and Hina's thread made me run and listen to her songs so a BIG THANK YOU to you🤗 you both made my eyes open❤️

Thanks for the support🤗 I am really happy I got my senses and realised how great Neha is! Girl is killing it everywhere and people are just jealous😳 

We will make sure everyone gets her worth, right?

You’re welcome 🤗

I have myself only just begun to realise her worth 👀👑

This is a Neha Appreciation week!! Let’s hype the Queen up!!😻🔥

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckkrXYU-pi0

Neha is good singer but shouldnt get her own videos

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92

Neha kakkar the new best singer of this forum 🤣

Maybe this is a promotion post for her upcoming songs 😕

Neha is good singer

But she isnt a sex goddess 😆

cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is all satire right? The post, comments etc..?

Amekha thumbnail

Another fan 🤗

I don't think we've met before but welcome to the fan club. Loved your post. She really is an amazing singer. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I feel so bad for all the ex BWF forum waasis and the people who appreciate music. They will land up here, see these posts, not realize its a dare and give up on the forum thinking people have lost their marbles heresmiley19

All hail Queen Neha!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amekha

Another fan 🤗

I don't think we've met before but welcome to the fan club. Loved your post. She really is an amazing singer. 

Arent you guys in one team? #TeamNeha😳

Amekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Arent you guys in one team? #TeamNeha😳

Now we are 

hasini009 thumbnail

Neha Kakkar, the 👸 of Remakes/Remix Songs.⭐️👏🥳

I don't understand why some people dislike/hate her songs and troll her mercilessly. like Neha said, is it out of jealousy or what? 

In the last decade, Neha Kakkar has sung some of the biggest hits like 'Ladki Aankh Maare', ' O Saki Saki' and 'Cheez badi hai mast mast'........and so on. 

But whats highly astounding is the fact, that almost every remix sung by Neha Kakkar has garnered more popularity than the original. Among countless smashing hits of Neha Kakkar take a look at her most popular remix tracks. 

Ladki Aankh Maare, from Rohit Shetty's Simmba, is undoubtedly Neha Kakkar's most popular remix song. Originally sung by Kumar Sanu, this Mika and Neha Kakkar version of Ladki Aankh Maare is a must-have dance number if you are planning a party. It was also Sara and Ranveer's sizzling onscreen chemistry which made Ladke Aankh Maare a grand success. 

O Saki Saki, the song was remade for John Abraham's Batla House. Since the day it got released, the song became a rage. Neha Kakkar's mesmerizing voice gave a new vibe to the song, and till date, it is amongst the most celebrated tracks of the singer. 

Yet another Neha Kakkar's song which is a remix but gained more popularity than the original is Cheez Badi Hai from the film Machine. Even though the film tanked at the box-office this Neha Kakkar track topped radio charts over weeks. 

that means she has more followers for her songs than naysayers.

Kuchh toh log kahenge 

logon ka kaam hai kehnaa

Chhoro bekaar ki baaton mein 

kaheen beet na jaaye rainaa.... smiley16

PS: I know there are other Neha topics on this forum. when Delusion ki dukaan miss. K has multiple topics dedicated to her, then why not success ki dukaan Neha? smiley42