Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

HAHAHAHAHAHA GO ALAYA GO!!!!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I like her😎 but he headline is misleading. Alaya took a shot at Kangana, but it wasn't a strong oneπŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I like her😎 but he headline is misleading. Alaya took a shot at Kangana, but it wasn't a strong oneπŸ˜† 

Still....brave! 😏

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Still....brave! 😏

we should protect her at all costs, if this article reaches kangana, alaya will have her whole family history on twitter, and it might even be true

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

we should protect her at all costs, if this article reaches kangana, alaya will have her whole family history on twitter, and it might even be true

Alaya's family members are one step ahead, they already have everything out in the open and if challenged they surely will not hesitate to spill anything that's still left of it without any remorse, a lot of false bravado and drag a few others too for credit.  Their whole history is more or less already out in the open right from her grandma, grandpa and mom.  I dont think there's more we even want to know.  They even ran some talk show on YT, didnt watch it but know about it because somebody mentioned her demeanor in that is different and here is the coached generic one she puts out to sound tolerable πŸ˜†