Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today's episode touched my heart🥺. The way Sai and Virat were remembering the moments are so heart touching ♥.  Can't wait for reunion. Pp as usual kabab mein haddi hogayi shamelessly even after Ashwini Aai's beizzati. Desperate,shameless and attention seeking woman ran and grabbed the phone. Didn't even let Ashwini Aai talk once. If she got married to Virat she would have definitely separated mother and son😡

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

He was wearing a bullet proof vest so how he got shot seene mein

It's ITV ðŸ˜†. Bdw someone told Bullet proof vests don't mean it'll stop from entering the bullet into the chest. Especially the ones from AK 47 with high velocity😆

We actually need to ignore such things especially in ITV

ppnn7191 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I guess sai will only be able to meet virat day after that too only if we are lucky.. else Thursday or Friday only.. But Iam glad mohit and Pulkit were around when didi stopped sai! some ray of hope.. 

though Patralekha is a really well written character, someone's acting irritates the audience, do u remember with komolika ppl would not get irritated with her antics infact they would enjoy it!

meredtiis thumbnail

the episode was definitely fast-paced!! i know its the rush to the reunion and I cannot wait!!