Posted: 2 years ago

Uff. So much tension. Sai was a worried wife today. Her prayers were heartfelt. All she cared about was his safety. It was beautiful how in the ambulance Virat's first thought at the mention of family is Sai and he was trying to switch on his phone to contact her but was too gravely injured. 

Sai's room mate part is a little ridiculous. Tough love dene ki koshish thi i guess but first she was like- your husband's a police officer, deal with it. And comes back later to console her i guess. 

Sai ka phone exactly tabhi disconnect hua jab hospital ka naam bataane ki baari thi. Itv melodrama is something else! 

And i wish ashwini had grabbed the phone from pp instead of just tapping her. Pp ko har situation mein bass bakwaas hi karni hoti hai. 

Precap has me angry - pp has the audacity to stop Sai from meeting her own husband. Sai says, I'll go for now but come back tomm morn when hes conscious. Pp says what if he doesn't want to see you? And Sai says then i promise i wont ever come back. So i guess they will copy KD. I wish she stayed no matter what pp said. Because if it came down to it, she would say the legally immediate next of kin is her so if anyone should leave its pp. In KD she does say that but pulkit character takes her away to avoid tamasha in hospital but i was hoping it'd be different here....

Anyway ultimately pp ki beizzati hogi. We know virat will 100% wanna see Sai and Sairat ka milan ho hijaayega. 

Ayesha was awesome today as she potrayed her worry, panic, concern. So real. Not over the top but just the right tone/tenor. 

the episode was definitely fast-paced!! i know its the rush to the reunion and I cannot wait!!

this week will be outstanding for sure!!
from didi ki bezzati by sai and virat 

to the much-awaited reunion!!!

thanks to dola re dola we are calm and composed!! 

How do the hospital scenes play out in KD 

Does Virat know PP stopped Sai ? Does he call Sai? 

Originally posted by Svt611

the episode was definitely fast-paced!! i know its the rush to the reunion and I cannot wait!!

this week will be outstanding for sure!!
from didi ki bezzati by sai and virat 

to the much-awaited reunion!!!

thanks to dola re dola we are calm and composed!! 

@Bold-what did she say that we should be calm and composed?  I missed it.

Originally posted by Arnavkibewi

How do the hospital scenes play out in KD 

Does Virat know PP stopped Sai ? Does he call Sai? 

yes he gets to know 

cause pp tells him herself 🤣

she thinks he will support her but ulta uski bezzati ho jaati hai 🤣

Originally posted by LoLo

@Bold-what did she say that we should be calm and composed?  I missed it.

she stops sai in the precap from meeting virat..

copy hai of KD same hua tha

thats why i am calm 😆

[QUOTE=Svt611]

yes he gets to know 

cause pp tells him herself 🤣

she thinks he will support her but ulta uski bezzati ho jaati hai 🤣

[/QUOTE

Poor PP...how much more bezzati  can she take?  Ashwini gave it to her today too.  But the way she answered the phone and said “I’m Virat’s...”, makes me wonder what she wanted to say before she landed on friend.  Disgusting that she wouldn’t let Sai in.  I would have slapped her!

Episode was well paced! I am just in disbelief of the Precap ... how dare Pakhi stops Sai when the informing officer clearly stated that Virat wants to see his wife.... I just can’t believe this character ! And why does she look so shocked when Aai or Sai(before this epi) has mentioned about her feelings for Virat when she clearly openly and shamelessly admits it to Virat and herself in room.... then why the pretense .

Sai is in such a traumatic situation recalling how she lost her father and dreads losing her husband. And Virat :( even in his such painful moments and don’t know if he would survive it all he remembers is Sai and forgiveness from her

Edited by melliflous - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Nja91

Uff. So much tension. Sai was a worried wife today. Her prayers were heartfelt. All she cared about was his safety. It was beautiful how in the ambulance Virat's first thought at the mention of family is Sai and he was trying to switch on his phone to contact her but was too gravely injured. 

Sai's room mate part is a little ridiculous. Tough love dene ki koshish thi i guess but first she was like- your husband's a police officer, deal with it. And comes back later to console her i guess. 

Sai ka phone exactly tabhi disconnect hua jab hospital ka naam bataane ki baari thi. Itv melodrama is something else! 

And i wish ashwini had grabbed the phone from pp instead of just tapping her. Pp ko har situation mein bass bakwaas hi karni hoti hai. 

Precap has me angry - pp has the audacity to stop Sai from meeting her own husband. Sai says, I'll go for now but come back tomm morn when hes conscious. Pp says what if he doesn't want to see you? And Sai says then i promise i wont ever come back. So i guess they will copy KD. I wish she stayed no matter what pp said. Because if it came down to it, she would say the legally immediate next of kin is her so if anyone should leave its pp. In KD she does say that but pulkit character takes her away to avoid tamasha in hospital but i was hoping it'd be different here....

Anyway ultimately pp ki beizzati hogi. We know virat will 100% wanna see Sai and Sairat ka milan ho hijaayega. 

Ayesha was awesome today as she potrayed her worry, panic, concern. So real. Not over the top but just the right tone/tenor. 

Haven't watched the episode, but want to know what does Pakhi say and is she successful stopping Sayi from meeting him when she comes the next day? 

He was wearing a bullet proof vest so how he got shot seene mein