Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee222 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

why this abrupt naensafi suddenly😭 we need aftewards... plz write soon n update ... the begining is catchy n we want good finishing touch... chlo chlo do it fast

Thanks Hema! 😳❤️ Ab aapne bol diya to fast to likhna hi padega 😆

Bee222 thumbnail

Part 2

In two long strides, he pinned her against the wall. "Pallavi Deshmukh, how dare you?" He growled.

"Raghav, dekho... I didn't mean—"

"—Didn't mean WHAT?!" He banged a fist on the wall, glaring at her. He could feel a volcanic rage building up inside him, and he turned around before it erupted on her. Pinching his nostrils, he tried to calm himself, but her words kept echoing in his ears. Timepass, she had called their relationship. Timepass!

Pallavi was still in the same spot he had pinned her, her heart heating rapidly. She hadn't meant to say all that, but somewhere along the line, her anger and insecurities had taken over. This is exactly what she had feared when Raghav had arrived, and why she had been urging him to leave her alone. 'Ye aadmi bhi na, sab kuch bigaad ke rakh deta hai! Veda manus!' A small voice in her head whispered that it was she who had done the damage, but she quickly shushed the voice. The matter was about him, so the fault was obviously his too!

Satisfied with her reasoning, she let out a giggle, then immediately realised her mistake. Raghav spun around, glaring incredulously at her. "Did you just — smile?"

She shook her head vigorously. What was she thinking?

He took a step towards her. "Tumko ye sab joke lag raha hai kya, Saree ka dukaan?" he said in a low voice, advancing slowly.

She shook her head again. Why did he look like a cheetah coming towards his prey? A lump formed in the back of her throat. She quickly gulped it down.

"Tumko lagta hai... ki humara relationship... ek, ek timepass hai?" He had almost reached her. "Man bharne ko aata hai main yahan? Bhar jayega to chod dega?" He grabbed her by the shoulders, yelling out the last words. "Aisa sochta hai tum mere baare mein?" He gave her a hard jerk, eyes spitting fury.

She kept mum, the gravity of her own words settling in. She had questioned Raghav's character, really? Was she that insecure? Did she not know how much her trust meant to him? In the initial days of enmity, she had made this mistake several times — judging him baselessly on any issue she could find. But now that they were together... Pallavi hung her head in shame. She had seen true sincerity in his eyes — how could she doubt it so easily? How could she have let Amruta's words effect her so much?

...Would he leave her now?

"Mereko jawab chahiye Pallavi! Ye sochta hai tum mere baare mein?" He shouted again, jerking her shoulders with every word.

Still looking down, she started shaking her head for the third time, but Raghav grabbed it with both hands and made her look up. "Enough! Mundi sidha rakho! Muh se answer dene ka!"

Startled, she realised — as she often did — how different Raghav was from her family. At home, no one really expected answers from her. When there were accusations, she bore them silently, shedding tears to prove her innocence. But Raghav... he wanted her to answer. What was she supposed to say, though? She didn't really have much experience defending herself. She opened her mouth, then closed it. Opened it again, closed it again. Opened it again—

"Saree ka dukaan!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Main gusse mein thi, aur baat muh se nikal gayi!" The words were rushing out of her now, tumbling over one another before she could think about them. "Subah se mood kharab tha aur main bappa se baat kar rahi thi par tum beech mein aa gaye aur maine tumhe hi suna diya!" She stopped to catch her breath, then looked down. He loved her, he loved her, he loved her. "I didn't mean it... what I said," she finished quietly. He loved her, he loved her.

He let out a ragged breath. "Saree ka dukaan... upar dekho."

She kept her head down. He loved her.

"Upar dekho!"

She looked up. His eyes were dark and intense, holding a silent warning. She felt a shiver run down her spine.

He grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her close. "Ek baat dhyan se suno," he began, his voice a low growl. "I want this to be engrained in your brain from now on." He jerked her closer, looking straight into her eyes. Fear and excitement coursed through Pallavi, a delightful mix that he frequently evoked in her.

"Humare rishte ka insult kare, ye haq maine khudko bhi nahi diya hai, Saree ka dukaan." His tone was deadly serious, but his hot breath on her face was making it hard to focus. And the way he had rolled the three words on his tongue... her silly nickname had never sounded so attractive before. She felt a desperate urge to flee and preserve her sanity, but his dark eyes held her captive, burning her soul under their gaze. "To batao sweetheart," he drawled, removing a stray lock of hair from her face, "aisa mistake tum kaise kar gaya, haan?"

His voice was dripping sweetness, but the steely undertone was just as clear. Whatever had happened, he was NOT pleased with it — and he was letting her know.

Seeing her quiet, he leaned in closer until their breaths were practically one. "This is a serious matter, Pallavi," he said in a tone that matched his words. "Agli baar, mereko aisa galti nahi chahiye, ardhamainda? Galti se bhi nahi. Kisi bhi haalat mein nahi. Our relationship cannot be maligned like that. Main tolerate nahi karega..."

Pallavi's spirits soared. Even in his anger, he had killed all her doubts. He was serious about this relationship. There was no fooling around involved. A flash of anger emerged in her mind, towards Amruta for trying to poison her mind and towards herself for letting her succeed... almost. She thanked her bappa for making everything alright again... only to realise that Raghav was still inches away from her, yet again awaiting an answer. Breathless, she nodded her head, then remembered she was supposed to answer him with words. 'Well, if he wants words, why doesn't he let my brain actually form them? Standing so close... Shaatir Shakuni kahi ka...'

She hastily gathered her thoughts.

"Main vada karti hoon Raghav, aisi galti phir kabhi nahi hogi. I'll make sure of it. And... I'm really sorry, iss baar ke liye." She meant the words, and felt better saying them. Her heart felt lighter, freer.

"Hmm." He was still staring at her, but at least the fury in those eyes was gone. Good. Now if only he'd step back a bit so her breaths would come normally again...

As if sensing her thoughts, a devilish smirk appeared on his face. His gaze shifted to her lips, and she felt her heart skip several beats.

"Agli baar ka to tab dekhenge, par iss baar ka saza to tumko milna chahiye, Saree ka dukaan," he whispered seductively. Pallavi could only imagine the kinds of punishment he was talking about. As he leaned in, she closed her eyes shut.

He looked at her closed eyes, her innocence warming his heart. How could he ever leave her? His own breath would leave him. He suddenly felt an intense urge to protect her from every suffering in the world. He softly kissed her eyes, and as they opened, he felt like the world's most beautiful flower had decided to bloom just for him.

Pallavi saw Raghav gazing at her like his life began and ended with her. She felt all her doubts and worries fade away for good. Those eyes of his... there was only truth in them. A single, precious truth — he loved her. He loved her. Her heart fluttered and expanded in her chest. He loved her. What was left to wish for? She had everything and more. He loved her.

"Raghav?"

"Hmm?" He was still staring at her dreamily.

"Tum surprise dene aye the na mujhe?"

"Hmm... haan!" he said, snapping out of his daze. "Jo tumne pura ka pura kharab kar diya, Saree ka dukaan!" He frowned.

"Then let me make it up to you?" She closed in towards him, standing on her toes and circling her hands around his head.

Raghav smirked. "Make it up, huh? I like it!"

"To phir chalo..." she leaned in, whispering in his ears, "...bhel puri khaate hai!"

"Of c—what?!"

Breaking into a fit of giggles, she reached behind him, grabbing her umbrella from its hook on the wall. "Main to bas chhata le rahi thi Raghav, baarish ka forecast hai na." She stepped away from him, smirking. "Kyun, tum kuch aur soch rahe the kya?" she asked, barely controlling her laugh at his shocked and annoyed face.

"Jaldi chalo, varna ye surprise bhi gaya haath se!" she said as she exited the shop, breaking into peals of laughter.

They still needed to talk. She needed to tell him about her insecurities, about what exactly it was that had sparked her temper today. But for now, she was happy.

He loved her. She had everything and more.

~~

The end, folks! It turned out very, very different from how I was planning it to go  But it took a long time to pen down, so I hope y'all like it 😳

And for all those who thought part 1 was too short, I hope part 2 made up for it! 😛

Edited by Bee222 - 3 years ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku95

Amazing 

Continue soon 

Thanks, second part is now up! 😳

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cozy_vibes

arey arey asa kyu rok diya abhi toh bass asli part ane wala tha.. abb jldi update dena bass

😆 aapka asli part aa gaya behen.. part 2 is now up ⭐️

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Amrutha you witch 😡 pallavi is so hurt. And Raghav is pissed now. Can't wait to read next part please update soon 

Ma-beti same mitti ke bane hai 

Next part is now up, hope it meets your expectations! 😳

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavita99

Wow❤️plz update soon ❤️

Thank you!

Part 2 has been updated 😳

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avneel07

Please continue this. Such an amazing start. 

Thank you dear.. part 2 is now up 😳

Mihika thumbnail

This Bee.....you are very naughty.....ek kiss bhi nahi hona di🤣

Chata ko bich me le aayi☔

I loved it totally

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awww the end was really sweet ! 

Loved it ❤️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Kya baat kya baat kya baat!! 👌👌👌

The way he reminded her that this relationship js between the two of them and unless she does NOT let a third person interfere in its functioning, they are gonna be fine, coz he is not the type to pick up everything and run away, is that not what the basis of any relationship is? Without trust, everything has the ability to collapse in a few seconds, so glad she cleared that out. But hope she can leave these insecurities aside someday, even if it might be difficult. Also bhel puri and chhata made me crack up. Such an awesome nod to the Tony-Peter hug-but-not-really-meant-to-be trope..hehehe!! 

P.S Could you make it a three part and have her tell off Amruta for being a lil child in the middle of two sensible adults and ask her to keep her nose away from other's lives? Would truly love to read that facet too, might give the story a more full rounded closure. Just a small suggestion if you could spare some time. Keep writing!! 🤭👏