Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

Tannaz and fans are attacking the PH on insta πŸ˜‚

Good newsπŸ‘πŸΌ

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I had some odd feeling few weeks back, something  was amiss

Her promoting her ATBA scenes too was not in the fervor she used to do before

Because not seen her much on sets, secondly when Megha was not there, felt they would concentrate on her being more of guiding the forces to locate Rani or  to disappear Rani

But she was there for shots which were her dialogues and solo, with others (long scenes) it was mostly body double 

But after her COVID and back to sets, her shooting schedule was not like before, either her dialogues or solo,  her short scenes she had together , but longer scenes there were body doubles.

Normally they use body doubles when you are in the serial for more minutes 

They should revamp her  characteristics  to COMEDY evil,  but we have Jaisingh for that

Or

It could be a gimmick to see the audiences pulse, either one was eager to part, so could be that the  accident one RaniSa the culprit was devised ?????

saw in i-f an article 3 weeks back of  she and her better half in some show or serial no idea need to check the article once again  (so thought her absence or body double was because she is part of another project)

Hope she is there, she has her own aura which we enjoyed, the dialogues and character sketch were monotonous 

She did breathe life to RaniSa

If RaniSa was there then  what would have been the current track, the same way or  still the struggle to see VeeRani onscreen together for themselves  ??????????????  Bigger Question mark

Originally posted by: rekha02

Tannaz shot for episodes till Apr 11. It is may 1 that the article came. The same production house covered for tannaz when she was absent by bringing in a new character . Now they can't cover any longer for her absence. I believe there was ample time to resolve matters from Apr 11 to may 1. Tannaz can't come to Goa due to her personal reasons and story demands ranisa on the show so maybe replacement has happened or maybe there is still chance she will be back . 

The show is no longer about Rani and Ranisa which it was initially now it is more about Rani and Veer. The best trps were got in balliya track when ranisa was not present for long . 

Now the younger cast is getting more prominent like Kiara and Vikram. Kiara I thought initially would be there for few episodes has grown as a character . 

This situation would get some eyeballs no doubt

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

There is always 2 sides to one coin. The other side 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COZf28Xp3es/?igshid=1fvebnr3946fd

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

I had some odd feeling few weeks back, something  was amiss

Her promoting her ATBA scenes too was not in the fervor she used to do before

Because not seen her much on sets, secondly when Megha was not there, felt they would concentrate on her being more of guiding the forces to locate Rani or  to disappear Rani

But she was there for shots which were her dialogues and solo, with others (long scenes) it was mostly body double 

But after her COVID and back to sets, her shooting schedule was not like before, either her dialogues or solo,  her short scenes she had together , but longer scenes there were body doubles.

Normally they use body doubles when you are in the serial for more minutes 

They should revamp her  characteristics  to COMEDY evil,  but we have Jaisingh for that

Or

It could be a gimmick to see the audiences pulse, either one was eager to part, so could be that the  accident one RaniSa the culprit was devised ?????

saw in i-f an article 3 weeks back of  she and her better half in some show or serial no idea need to check the article once again  (so thought her absence or body double was because she is part of another project)

Hope she is there, she has her own aura which we enjoyed, the dialogues and character sketch were monotonous 

She did breathe life to RaniSa

If RaniSa was there then  what would have been the current track, the same way or  still the struggle to see VeeRani onscreen together for themselves  ??????????????  Bigger Question mark

So there may have been problems bubbling below the surface for some time.

Rish27 thumbnail

Very clever. Tell your story with symbolism no one can argue. πŸ€£πŸ€£

I am going to use this in real life. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Okay so combining what shaila said with this symbolism there seems to be a deeper problem here. Never mind. Hope we get a good replacement. Or maybe they will send ranisa to jail for 10 years. I don't mind really. πŸ€£πŸ€£

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I believe new ranisa will come in Goa too for more drama. In jail no help really. I hope for an awesome actress who will look royal and give ranisa her own vibes. We moved on with Megha I hope we find the new ranisa equally good. I hope to see new promo soon

Rish27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha02

I believe new ranisa will come in Goa too for more drama. In jail no help really. I hope for an awesome actress who will look royal and give ranisa her own vibes. We moved on with Megha I hope we find the new ranisa equally good. I hope to see new promo soon

Actually their replacements have always been better than the original. Both rani and khumuds replacements were awesome. So hoping to see the same here. 

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But they said the same thing before! 

Anyway, I hope this doesn't affect the show. I care more about RanVeer πŸ˜…

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing! First of all, have to give it to Ved, what writing πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Secondly, I noticed a lot of the cast members, including Samaksh and Megha, commented on Ved's original post in support. They won't just do it unethically to support their own employer right?

Anyway, there is always more to the story. Replacing Tannaz is a big deal. She was the most senior actress (after Gargi ji?) on the show. So they must have had a strong enough reason. I am not supporting one or the other, just choosing not to think about it now. πŸ˜†