Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

We still do not know whether this site is accurate .

Surely I don't want her to leave the show. She was superb . Though I don't like Rani Sa ,I liked Tanaz. Wanted to see different shades of Rani Sa as she potray them well. 

Hope we get an accurate news on this ,soon.

The article was by times of india - 3rd largest newspaper in india. I will trust them. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

If this is false they will be sued.😆

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rish27

The article was by times of india - 3rd largest newspaper in india. I will trust them. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Then this is the worst decision ever.😕

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Then this is the worst decision ever.😕

Last time anushka got replaced they got a lot of media courage and increased ratings as a result. Wonder if they took advantage of the situation to increase their rating while their TRP is down. This could be a strategic move. 🤔 Will go do something productive before my mind comes up with more conspiracy theories. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is unprofessional by the PH if they really didn't discuss it thoroughly with her! 

It will affect the show as well. How could they replace a main character in the show like this!

Tanaz is perfect as Ranisa and audiences have already connected the character to her. This is different from what happened with Anushka as the show hadn't completed even 25 episodes back then.

I hope they come to some agreement.. 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Yea TOI is huge. They won't fake the article.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

This is unprofessional by the PH if they really didn't discuss it thoroughly with her! 

It will affect the show as well. How could they replace a main character in the show like this!

Tanaz is perfect as Ranisa and audiences have already connected the character to her. This is different from what happened with Anushka as the show hadn't completed even 25 episodes back then.

I hope they come to some agreement.. 

I completely agree. This is unbelievable. Ranisa's character is pivotal and it is that way because of Tanaaz. I don't understand how they can make such a big decision without having a proper discussion with her.

When we cried about not wanting to see Ranisa, it was her evilness. We love Tanaaz as Ranisa.

Nicenkool9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I too read the article little while ago. I am shocked that they did this with her. If they can do this to a well known senior actress i wonder what they can do to lesser known ones. Very unprofessional of the ph. Tanaz cannot leave her family and go without knowing for how long they will shoot in goa. Her point was valid

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tannaz shot for episodes till Apr 11. It is may 1 that the article came. The same production house covered for tannaz when she was absent by bringing in a new character . Now they can't cover any longer for her absence. I believe there was ample time to resolve matters from Apr 11 to may 1. Tannaz can't come to Goa due to her personal reasons and story demands ranisa on the show so maybe replacement has happened or maybe there is still chance she will be back . 

The show is no longer about Rani and Ranisa which it was initially now it is more about Rani and Veer. The best trps were got in balliya track when ranisa was not present for long . 

Now the younger cast is getting more prominent like Kiara and Vikram. Kiara I thought initially would be there for few episodes has grown as a character . 

This situation would get some eyeballs no doubt

Edited by rekha02 - 2 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Last time anushka got replaced they got a lot of media courage and increased ratings as a result. Wonder if they took advantage of the situation to increase their rating while their TRP is down. This could be a strategic move. 🤔 Will go do something productive before my mind comes up with more conspiracy theories. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

They might have done due to the same reason you mentioned . But so stupid . Trp dropped because of their BS write ups. The way I and AK predicted trp to certain plots ,it happened that way. 

The fault is on writers not on Tanaz.😡We hated Rani Sa not Tanaz . 

Plus due to covid situation there many cannot watch the show ,those who are not affected even like to watch something light and positive .

Negative tracks won't work due to the situation there, but being typical  they go on with typical itv route besides this situation . 

This is the reason for drop of trp. Really this is unprofessional thing done by PH if they have not come to proper agreement with her. They should have waited and introduced some positive tracks for the time being to increase trp without taking this type of decision