Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sraeeta

When will Ridzi open her mouth ? Is she waiting for something tragic to happen before she opens her mouth ? What happened in that 6 hours that she is hiding soo much ? Seriously sometimes I m fed up with her behaviour ....

No idea when she will

But yes prepare for mu

Sraeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

No idea when she will

But yes prepare for mu

High chances are there of MU ...I think Vansh will know half truth only...This time Vansh can't be blamed...

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Riansh is the USB of this show, that can't be changed.. both are experts on playing minds game's with each other but I can see big growth on vansh character the way he handling her even after she hiding and betraying him with six hours secret, he almost lost her once because of anger and manipulation so he is trying not to repeat the mistake again but riddima taking it's as an advantage.. applaud to angre for pointing out what she is doing to vansh, her love is his strength but it won't take time to become his weakness..👏👏👏👏👏.. 

I don't know for what she is waiting.. he already knows about sara is contract killer, kabir is kidnapped and escaped, her deal with vyom but he don't know the reason behind it that's what he is trying to get out before it's too late.. she pushed to situation where he needs to give her drug to gets the truth out.. some big misunderstanding going to happen,  for aftermath actions whatever maybe but vansh can't be blamed because she is responsible this time..

Ishani is capable of anything.. ishani and sia is most ungrateful sisters who don't deserve brother like vansh.. angre that's why pointed out today, everyone around him betrayed and given pain to him.. he loved riddima the most her that's why her actions hurts him a lot and if she betrays him again and again he will be destroyed forever.

Vyom and sara already on the ground now, let's see what's going to happen..

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Riansh is the USB of this show, that can't be changed.. both are experts on playing minds game's with each other but I can see big growth on vansh character the way he handling her even after she hiding and betraying him with six hours secret, he almost lost her once because of anger and manipulation so he is trying not to repeat the mistake again but riddima taking it's as an advantage.. applaud to angre for pointing out what she is doing to vansh, her love is his strength but it won't take time to become his weakness..👏👏👏👏👏.. 

I don't know for what she is waiting.. he already knows about sara is contract killer, kabir is kidnapped and escaped, her deal with vyom but he don't know the reason behind it that's what he is trying to get out before it's too late.. she pushed to situation where he needs to give her drug to gets the truth out.. some big misunderstanding going to happen,  for aftermath actions whatever maybe but vansh can't be blamed because she is responsible this time..

Ishani is capable of anything.. ishani and sia is most ungrateful sisters who don't deserve brother like vansh.. angre that's why pointed out today, everyone around him betrayed and given pain to him.. he loved riddima the most her that's why her actions hurts him a lot and if she betrays him again and again he will be destroyed forever.

Vyom and sara already on the ground now, let's see what's going to happen..

agree with u

Sraeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Angre was right that now everything lies in Ridzi's hand...Her 1 wrong move can destroy everything...

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Nice update n insights about episode 👍🏻👍🏻

Posting after so long..... refrained myself from posting anything regarding current track but couldn't stop for tonight's episode.

I don't know whether they will turn Angre negative or not but I completely loved him for calling out Riddhu on her crappy excuse while being caught doing her spying job. He finally showed the mirror to Riddhu about current status of her relationship with Vansh and what will happen in case she ends up taking any wrong decision even though unintentionally.

Vandananikam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Today's episode was just on fire  it was showing intense love of vr for riddhima with unknown said emotions , but somewhere I think there may be a storm coming in their way . I  really don't want any separation or mu track , it will get loss , makers humhko kitna emotional scene dekna ayega aise dialogue boldete hai . Sara ko koi goli mardo , Jo bhi dekho riansh ko alag krne aajata hai .

Edited by Vandananikam - 3 years ago