Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

honestly, i feel bad for renu kyunki she's in a kashmakash k usko ghr mei & ahilya k ghr mei rehne k jagah nhi h pr idk whats with that daadi being the decision maker when it should be her parents in charge...i know log buri nzr s dekte h towards widows but her grandma just shows so much partiality & sudden gyaan from malharao changes her mind πŸ€’

u4tlu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoyana

I totally agree with this post and yes, Gautama is no Queen, she is an irritating, unsecured mother who is only interested in her son and nothing else, inckud8ng the welfare of the people of Malwa.  renu can no doubt see this herself that the Queen is a selfish, self centred woman who should be designated to the kitchen and promote one of the other three Wives to the role of the head Queen.

I am just hoping that this track will be over soon, then another hungama will start with Ahiliya starting to study! 😝😝😝

Gautama is irritating but which other Rani should be promoted. Seniority wise Dwaraka is the next candidate . All hell. will break loose

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: u4tlu

Remus parents don’t care what happened to her . Grandma kicked her out of the house at night. But Renu staying in the palace is fine but staying in the same room with Ahilya who is married even though she is a kid  is not right. And then again what is she going to do the rest of her life? Malhar should find a way for that. When Khanderao comes back if Renu stays in the same room as Ahilya it is not right. 

As for Ahilyas education that is a big drama all for nothing. Anyway Ahilyas father is to be blamed for not educating her. He just let her roam around chasing sheep and cows and letting her chatter away  but did not educate her even as he gave into her all demands. Now they conveniently make Gautama the villain

Relieved that finally renu's track is going to be over(perhaps). Thankfully malharrao found a better solution for renu. Hopefully Bhalji will be a good man who will take good care of renu

Sree0796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: u4tlu

Gautama is irritating but which other Rani should be promoted. Seniority wise Dwaraka is the next candidate . All hell. will break loose

Lol so true! Although dwarka is still a grey character, but her SIL and samdhi are both outright villains. God knows what they would do using her power, if she ever gets it.

And the third wife of malharrao (don't remember her name) is too childish to be the chief queen.

The only mature one is Harku bai, but her age is still very young (according to the book matoshree her age was 4 yrs more than Ahilyabai's age). That means she should be 13/14 currently . Although I think in the show they are showing her to be in her late teen or early twenties. Still it's too young to be the chief queen.

Sree0796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

honestly, i feel bad for renu kyunki she's in a kashmakash k usko ghr mei & ahilya k ghr mei rehne k jagah nhi h pr idk whats with that daadi being the decision maker when it should be her parents in charge...i know log buri nzr s dekte h towards widows but her grandma just shows so much partiality & sudden gyaan from malharao changes her mind πŸ€’

ExactlyπŸ‘ the decision of keeping or sending renu should be of her parents, not her grandmother. But I guess it was the norm of those days.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Lol so true! Although dwarka is still a grey character, but her SIL and samdhi are both outright villains. God knows what they would do using her power, if she ever gets it.

And the third wife of malharrao (don't remember her name) is too childish to be the chief queen.

The only mature one is Harku bai, but her age is still very young (according to the book matoshree her age was 4 yrs more than Ahilyabai's age). That means she should be 13/14 currently . Although I think in the show they are showing her to be in her late teen or early twenties. Still it's too young to be the chief queen.

the third wife i think they say is banabai but sometimes someone says manjhilibai or something like that...harku bai, i feel her marriage seems to be more of political alliance to me...

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

ExactlyπŸ‘ the decision of keeping or sending renu should be of her parents, not her grandmother. But I guess it was the norm of those days.

i thought the father was the one or the eldest male but maybe shayad hota hoga unn dino unless we could be wrong πŸ˜† ...but suddenly giving that aaji some gyaan while the aaji herself could contemplate over it just seemed like they wanted to glorify malharao at that point...

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dear cvs if you are reading this article, then can you please stop or reduce the quantity of kitchen politics shown in the show in future. Honestly it's diminishing the interest for the show. Also Gautamabai is becoming completely irritating nowadays. Currently Dwarkabai is more interesting than her.

And although I know that ahilya's education track is shown to create awareness for female education, but the way this track is handled is quite bland and monotonous. And since Ahilyabai's primary education was given by her father, it's an unwanted addition.

And also I  didn't like malharrao's decision to bring renu to the palace. Since it would permanently separate renu from her parents. Though I could understand why he took such a decision, but still it didn't feel right.

Don't know why but nowadays only yesaji(the Nizam spy) is the only one who is captivating interest for the show. Because that is the only courtroom politics that we are able to see.

P.S. Sorry for such a pessimistic post, wanted to vent it all out since a long time.

I haven't followed the show in a long time but this post reminds me what extinguished my interest in this serial. It's the repeated foolishness that Indian TV has churned out for time immemorial and it continues to do. The characters have become dull and irritating, and the show refuses to acknowledge this basic flaw. Though I never followed it, but nowadays Ahilya resembles too much with Balika Vadhu. This kitchen politics was the reason I end up resenting these show (regular or historical) and this show is no different. 

I mean, this is a show about a queen that broke the societal norms centuries ago and all it's been reduced to is the random family drama. πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž 

u4tlu thumbnail

honestly speaking, this renu track looks like a filler track to add the drama ka quota iss show mei...ahilya ko toh uske father ne padaiya ta pr the show is dramatizing over this fact...seriously, she's just reminding me of other kiddos in different shows who want education or whtever...extreme rhona dhona ...

Too much dramatizing over basic education.  Unnecessarily making Gautama the villain of the piece who already is the villain. But basically I think Ahilyas father is the villain. I am fed up of the gyan which he dishes out to Ahilya . He could have just let her learn alphabets  and finished the story. Actually in real life Ahilyas father did finish the story but here the whole problem is thanks to him and not Gautama. The CVS handle this in just the way they handle  all tv stories twisting and turning to make it so stereotypical 

Edited by u4tlu - 3 years ago
u4tlu thumbnail

i thought the father was the one or the eldest male but maybe shayad hota hoga unn dino unless we could be wrong πŸ˜† ...but suddenly giving that aaji some gyaan while the aaji herself could contemplate over it just seemed like they wanted to glorify malharao at that point...

It is so irritating that Renus grandma has all the powers in the house . Renus parents are puppets . I am not understanding how Renus mother could eat her food everyday when Renu goes hungry in the night. She does not seem to have any other children. I am appalled at their cruelty towards Renu. I once knew a lady who was a child widow. She did not go back to school. But she wore coloured clothes and they travelled a lot to forget their sadness. Her whole house mourned for the rest of their lives but no one was cruel.