Ishqi not taking stand for herself anymore

YouAreLoved thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

In the beginning Ishqi was a strong character who knew her self-worth and didn't take anyone's bs. But now it seems like they have completely abandoned her personality in favor of the ML saving the FL cliche trope. Like, she is always crying nowadays whereas before she used to give savage comebacks to anyone with an orthodox mindset. What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think that's becoz Ahaan wasn't involved.. She was sure about her life, marrying Mayank n everything else.. But ever since she had developed feelings for Ahaan, she is all confused about her life.. 

Mayank isn't making things easy for her either.. 

But yesterday her solo dance was completely Old Real Ishqi 

YouAreLoved thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes yesterday we got a glimpse of the Real Ishqi. I agree, maybe all these are just getting very overwhelming for her. I just hope ki permanently Ishqi ki personality nahi bigaad dein.

Prampari04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Agree..yesterday I liked it when she spoke for herself after a very long time.. she has been too confused of lately to think clearly.. this made her vulnerable..and once your confidence goes down it takes time.e to come back.. enough has been said and done to damage her self respect and confidence.. I hope they show the original risky ishqi in  the upcoming episodes 

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, Ishqi has been toned down to suit the drama. She is now made to tolerate everything and cry buckets so that Ahaan can sympathise with her. Ishqi wanting to finally confront Mayank was a good move in the right direction. But this interruption with Maasi being in the hospital, etc might make her change her mind. So I don't know whether Ishqi will continue with this wedding despite Mayank's behaviour or will she actually take a stand for herself and break this relationship.