Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ranimukherjee2

Oh i mean he still have a great voice,it sounds same to me.

Studio and live is different.

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Studio and live is different.

i know tat,what makes u think i dont know?i heard him live and it sounded same to me.

Edited by Ranimukherjee2 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Not everyoneโ€™s voice will stay the same but Shaan had a certain crispy ness to him ๐Ÿ˜†

How crisp is he now ? 

But he sounds the same to me,i dont see any diff,such a lovely voice he has,i love it.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

i know tat,what makes u think i dont know?i heard him live and it sounded same to me.

Why are u being rude? It might have sounded the same to you but it did not to me.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Not everyoneโ€™s voice will stay the same but Shaan had a certain crispy ness to him ๐Ÿ˜†

How crisp is he now ? 

I don't mean ageing, of course everyone's voice changes...the only one voice that sounded very close throughout the decades was Rafi sahab.

I think u mean there's a fun-like masti element in his voice ๐Ÿ˜†

When I heard him he was going pretty off key and his voice sounded strained, like he hadn't practiced in years. Thats why I hope he was just having a bad day.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

But he sounds the same to me,i dont see any diff,such a lovely voice he has,i love it.

Ok but sometimes voices change. With age and other factors 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Why are u being rude? It might have sounded the same to you but it did not to me.

I donโ€™t think their being rude. 

But the matter of fact way their saying what they believe is truth probably Arsalan effect. Iโ€™d let it go ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

I donโ€™t think their being rude. 

But the matter of fact way their saying what they believe is truth probably Arsalan effect. Iโ€™d let it go ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

U really know how to make me feel better ๐Ÿ˜†

For a second I remembered the way the real Rani spoke on Masand's roundtable ๐Ÿ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

U really know how to make me feel better ๐Ÿ˜†

For a second I remembered the way the real Rani spoke on Masand's roundtable ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes you can say Iโ€™m like a genie ๐Ÿ˜†

Rani on the roundtable when she was saying Kung fu is the answer and making karate moves โ˜บ๏ธ

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am actually surprised u know about the third song because that film didn't really release properly.

U are kidding right ? Anand-Milind were nothing like Nadeem-Shravan and vice versa.

There's a huge difference between Nadeem-Shravan and Anand-Milind's music. The tune, the orchestra, the rhythm pattern, everything. 

NS had a more Pakistani feel (they ripped off most their songs from there) and the orchestra was dull.

Anand-Milind's style reminded of LP. Even the Illayaraja numbers they were forced to rip off weren't the same sound wise. Their orchestra sounded like 100+ musicians were actually playing.

Nadeem-Shravan had a niche sound, Anand-Milind did a variety of genres. There's a huge difference between the two.

as far as original and copied are concern i feel every music director has their shares of copied song even jatin lalit copied many pakistani songs like tujey yad na mere aye and a portion in sajan ji ghar aye and so forth, 

and for live recording with 100 muscian it depend on music directors and in 90's till early 2000 songs were recorded in an analouge form i think so like there is a song by nikhil vinay in film muskaan " Maine jisko dil yeh deya hai Woh Ho Tum" that song has been recorded live with 120 musicians nikhil told in an interview 

this was the interview of nikhil 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Ac1m7nxUY

and u being anand miland fan :D let me post one unreleased song of them from dulhe raja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9S17jJHaE8

and this one too , Sonu sang this with arabic touch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jQEyrLmkA8