Colors is going for revamp after IpL

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1387714525827256321?s=19

Pinjare and bawra dil already under scanner all others show also given notice 

5 new shows are on line

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1387712322542587904?s=19

Link of both the news today trp of all colors show is very bad 

Trp of all shows is 

#SuperExclusive

#TRP #TRPDay

@ColorsTV ALL SHOWS

#Udaariyan 0.8

#ChotiSarrdaarni 1.3

#ShaktiAstitvaKeEhsaasKi 1.1

#BarristerBabu 1.1

#NamakIsskKa 1.1

#PinjraKhoobsurtiKa 1.0

#Molkki 1.1

#BawaraDil 0.6

#DanceDeewane3 1.6

@GossipsTv

#3YrsOfGtv

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Trp is low becoz of ipl as well as storyline was crap..i hope they save the show and give it a strong storyline...

Viswasruti thumbnail

Yes, most of the serials' TRPs are very low because of IPL matches . Most of the viewers are busy from 7.30 to 11.30 pm. 

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: camjs

Trp is low becoz of ipl as well as storyline was crap..i hope they save the show and give it a strong storyline...

I m sorry but this show don't deserve a chance this is only show which was given multiple chances in past too.

This show is all about how to justify criminal omkar and make him bichara and promote women abuse 

Better it ends 

About trp I don't think even after ipl it will going to increase story is very pathetic

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 3 years ago
camjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

I m sorry but this show don't deserve a chance this is only show which was given multiple chances in past too.

This show is all about how to justify criminal omkar and make him bichara and promote women abuse 

Better it ends 

About trp I don't think even after ipl it will going to increase story is very pathetic

But i still want them to give it a chance...saahil and riya are wasted in this show...they need a proper storyline to justify the damage they have done to the story...i loved the concept and story until baby issue came in...and their chemistry was really good..

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

But i still want them to give it a chance...saahil and riya are wasted in this show...they need a proper storyline to justify the damage they have done to the story...i loved the concept and story until baby issue came in...and their chemistry was really good..

It depends on trp for channel it's buisness not emotion

neutral audience don't like love story of criminal and victim which makers forcing on viewers and neutral viewers don't care for chemistry they care for story if abuser and victim have chemistry that doesn't means crime will be justified 

Neutral viewer view neutral view don't belong to any fd and they just care about story 

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 3 years ago
camjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

It depends on trp for channel it's buisness not emotion

neutral audience don't like love story of criminal and victim which makers forcing on viewers and neutral viewers don't care for chemistry they care for story if abuser and victim have chemistry that doesn't means crime will be justified 

Neutral viewer view neutral view don't belong to any fd and they just care about story 

I also dont want them to be together..i want omkaar to get punished for what he did with mayura..but i have seen on insta most people are asking for mayukar again..and want omkaar to repent again...lets see what happens..

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

I also dont want them to be together..i want omkaar to get punished for what he did with mayura..but i have seen on insta most people are asking for mayukar again..and want omkaar to repent again...lets see what happens..

Unfortunately this writter writing story just for insta fans only not for general audience

She will going to whitewash omkar again and it already started with blind track 

MochaQueen thumbnail

i guess its good hope sardarni ends too

what are the 5 new shows?

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

i guess its good hope sardarni ends too

what are the 5 new shows?

CS is safe now it's going for generation leap this is news related to other shows I don't shared here bcoz pinjra still not saved 

One is balika vadhu 2,one is khatro ke khiladi which will come on weekends others I don't know maybe after ipl they change SSK2 time also 

Other show also given notice to increase trp as for CS it's saved now bcoz in weekdays it's still high on colors but maybe going for generation leap according to new spoilers 

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1387732386788438017?s=19

Link

News

#SuperExclusive

For all fans of @ColorsTV..

For now increase the viewership of #BarristerBabu, #Shakti, #NamakIsskKa, #ChotiSarrdaarni, #Molkki..(THEY MOST PROBABLY WILL SAVE BY THE CHANNEL) 

Rest other shows #Udaariyan, #BawaraDil, #PinjraKhoobsurtiKa may face axe!!