Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

This is normal pole 

Not intended to create fan wars

That doesn't even need a poll😂

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Initially I used to like preesha's character like initial stage seeing her love for saransh, doing anything for his happiness,speaking up for herself, showing the society the mirror 🪞 

It's after she took blame of rajeev's murder so that yuvraj's is saved..i was like it's okay after all it's a tv show thoda se zyada drama is much necessary.lekin kitna pyar karthi hai ki apni jaan dau pe lagadi preesha n love for yuvraj 😮 🥰

Then she got saved by her father but unfortunately rudra married her by groom swapping.now she wants saransh now.KH gayi n she was like "yuvraj aaj ke badh muje phone math kiya karo" what?!! I thought you love him to the core ..pati aya lover jaye pad main..preesha logic of being sanskari bahu..me be okay they are leads eventually made to  fall in love  

Everything was going fine nafrat wala pyar, pyar wale nok jhok..kabhi rudra ka childish torture, preesha being strict teacher cool perfect 👌..then comes Rahul the classy villain rudraksh's rival teams up with yuvraj..

At unfaithful night rudra spills his childhood dukh bari kahani about his Ravan baap by God thab toh assu agaye now I am like "tum jaise bache keliye strict father hi chaiye".. The video leaked surprising through wifey mobile..phir bhi banda is like " meri biwi ko koye hath nai lagayega"..aww what a beautiful love story then selfless mahan ko ee digest nai hua "apne aap kaise phassuo".. Went straight to Rahul..had a conversation with na's..rahul didn't have struggled much to edit it 😅

That's it he showed it to rudra with his background music 🎧 of  yuvraj n preesha ki Amar Prem Kahani.banda kare toh kya kare broke the iPad(rahul be like " abe paise kon barega iske")n waited for his wifey in heavy rain..explained clearly..then sone pe suhaga yuvraj on call..tell me banda shak na kare toh kya kare then drama chaloo..by the way I hated rudra  😡  here for his hypocrisy for sometime 

Then again preesha saved yuvraj once again n decided not to tell her husband surprisingly he was accused of that murder..she wants a talk with yuvraj forgot to close the door 🚪.phir kya pati agaye sunliya icing on the cake "she address pati as yuvraj".. Off girl decide what you want because according to indian law you can't have both by the way iska toh mazak banadiya in the next track..

Next sab ka unfavourite, but beared it just for Rusha..she wants to give sorry sacrifice saransh for her elder sister apparently she is real mom of saransh with mental illness in reality a syco uff can't talk much about it but only thing I got to understand one thing about her very clearly..preesha's biggest addiction is " sacrifice"..jaise sulo ko daru ka addiction..

Coming to present track,sacrifice mum,shaak n detective girl, finally judge mental 

But still I love Rusha as a whole may ru little more than pree now it keeps on changing

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I knew that most of the ppl will vote for Rudraksh more than Preesha ðŸ˜†

kalyani246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

I knew that most of the ppl will vote for Rudraksh more than Preesha ðŸ˜†

Poll toh equal hai

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

TBH it depends on situation😆 but overall if you assess till now, it has to be Rudra for me. There is only 1 reason & it's very simple🤪

Rudra keep making mistakes & do blunders, gets bashed by FD & lectured by characters of show/family members (like Preesha, Sharda maa, GPS etc), realizes mistake, begs for forgiveness.. and things end (this dumbass may repeat the mistake, that's another matter😆)

But Preesha is a typical mahaan ITV bahu "WHO IS ALWAYS RIGHT". She herself & others in the show keeps repeating "Preesha jhoot nahi bolti" "Preesha Kabhi galat Nahi ho Sakti" blah blah & then she does kaands like dulha swap & hiding Rajeev murder truth.. this comes out as hypocrisy, which I can't stand😵

The day they make Preesha acknowledge her mistake, I'm going to flip to her side without second thought😆

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I like Rudra when he is with Preesha and when Preesha is with Rudra. At the end of the day it’s a daily soap and both characters will be doing as written for the sake of drama.

The show started as a typical daily soap, post lockdown had a good phase and now back to having typical ML/FLs like how every show has. Should that be a reason to like someone more or dislike someone more? No. Both have their share of mistakes but that can’t make me choose one...never ever.

RuSha FTW

I started the show for them and will continue watching for them as they build on their relationship.

Edited by Sadme-Me-Hu - 3 years ago
kalyani246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

TBH it depends on situation😆 but overall if you assess till now, it has to be Rudra for me. There is only 1 reason & it's very simple🤪

Rudra keep making mistakes & do blunders, gets bashed by FD & lectured by characters of show/family members (like Preesha, Sharda maa, GPS etc), realizes mistake, begs for forgiveness.. and things end (this dumbass may repeat the mistake, that's another matter😆)

But Preesha is a typical mahaan ITV bahu "WHO IS ALWAYS RIGHT". She herself & others in the show keeps repeating "Preesha jhoot nahi bolti" "Preesha Kabhi galat Nahi ho Sakti" blah blah & then she does kaands like dulha swap & hiding Rajeev murder truth.. this comes out as hypocrisy, which I can't stand😵

The day they make Preesha acknowledge her mistake, I'm going to flip to her side without second thought😆

It is okay that preesha is shown good but everytime this happens like literally every time

Preesha makes mistakes which hurts rudra phir he says something or does something which a typical loving husband can't say to his wifey n then all focus shifts to his gussa, he hurting her is highlighted her mistakes are ignored n displays her victim n her mistakes are ignored forever

No tell me when he said "gandi chaal chalne lagayi ho".. 

Don't you think he was right?..she literally swapped his brother with her ex lover..ganda nai tha😒?

kalyani246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

This is normal pole 

Not intended to create fan wars

You know actual answer of this poll is depends on situation 😂

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Preesha is the only consistant character, Rudra is a flip flopper.. his love is so fake it seems. 

Preesha, sharda, pillai and ahana/mishka.. so basically everyone in main cast except Rudra is a good character honestly.