Ghum Hain kisikey Pyaar Mein WU and Daily discussion thread no 20. - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

My heart goes 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COHDHs4hu6C/?igshid=mc5lu9qbslyq

watch this video it’s so cute 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah it is 😻😻😻

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

My dil went Sairat,Sairat....

How nice, but I don't know ,always ,always ,that Sai's flirty smile stands out and Virat's expression over there makes me ghummmmm mmmmm mmmmmm

TFS Maahi didi❤️

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Maybe here they will reason this as Sai tries to meet. As in the family might blame her that since she refused to come, he chose this mission and it is because of her that Virat is in this state. But,that is not the fact at all.

Why the heck are they doing beizzati of the Army & Police? As if any dutiful offcer would go on a mission just because he is heartbroken & not because he is a professional, that is his sworn duty! A family with Army & Police tradition will be proud their son has gone on a mission, & will never doubt his motives. By doing that they are insulting their son & his professionalism.

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Why the heck are they doing beizzati of the Army & Police? As if any dutiful offcer would go on a mission just because he is heartbroken & not because he is a professional, that is his sworn duty! A family with Army & Police tradition will be proud their son has gone on a mission, & will never doubt his motives. By doing that they are insulting their son & his professionalism.

Shaant hojaayiye aap😅

It's just a theory,cuz many feel this is a bit different from KD. Well, coming to your point ,they have already messed a lot with Ninu and Omi uncle, najaane kya hoga🙄

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Shaant hojaayiye aap😅

It's just a theory,cuz many feel this is a bit different from KD. Well, coming to your point ,they have already messed a lot with Ninu and Omi uncle, najaane kya hoga🙄

Good morning guys... Mujhe lagtha hai as Goa is underlockdown and all, due you think we will get new set for hospital or they will bring virat to chavan niwas??

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Good morning guys... Mujhe lagtha hai as Goa is underlockdown and all, due you think we will get new set for hospital or they will bring virat to chavan niwas??

Goa's breeze might know the answer... just kidding...😆

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

good morning 😃 
It from tomorrow but they are already under bio bubble environment don’t think this will affect 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

good morning 😃 
It from tomorrow but they are already under bio bubble environment don’t think this will affect 

Jo bhi Karne dho in log ko, ab I really want to see sai and virat in same scene, bahuth hogaye drama.... I just watched pandya store episode , I don't know it's story but it's in drama gener but romance ke mamle Mei ghum ke baap hai.... Even the couple who hate each other are having cosy scenes and shirtless romance scenes.... Yaha tho... Aur iss sairat ki vajha see I can't even enjoy them.... Bcoz while watching it whole time I am thinking of sairat ka use scene kyu nahi hai😡

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Jo bhi Karne dho in log ko, ab I really want to see sai and virat in same scene, bahuth hogaye drama.... I just watched pandya store episode , I don't know it's story but it's in drama gener but romance ke mamle Mei ghum ke baap hai.... Even the couple who hate each other are having cosy scenes and shirtless romance scenes.... Yaha tho... Aur iss sairat ki vajha see I can't even enjoy them.... Bcoz while watching it whole time I am thinking of sairat ka use scene kyu nahi hai😡

I have watched the clip of the show on insta. I don't know if I will watch it in future or not but I find it very weird that the couple who are supposed to hate each other are always so damn close. I mean there is no built up. Whatever scene I have watched on insta the guy is always pulling her towards him and girl is scared. 

Ghum is toh on next in not showing romantic scenes. It really doesn't belong in the Romance genre.