Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shobhaa De mocks Dia Mirza for Maldives honeymoon - Page 2

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

in coming 3 years all will be forgotten and again people will stand in the line in scorching heat to vote for the greatest PM ever India Had

๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RaVanKiRani

I don't belong to India so I'm not the person to comment but I don't seem to understand Modi's agenda for his country. 

he works hard for the country sleeps only around 3-5 hours

no one should disturb him..... 

He cares for all ๐Ÿ‘

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: oyebollywood

he works hard for the country sleeps only around 3-5 hours

no one should disturb him..... 

He cares for all ๐Ÿ‘

Why would a prime minister tell people the duration of his sleep? 

oyebollywood thumbnail

Why would a prime minister tell people the duration of his sleep? 

he does not tell anything its his followers who are under this illusion and imaginary thinking 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: oyebollywood

he does not tell anything its his followers who are under this illusion and imaginary thinking 

The public needs to stop being fanatical over their prime minister. 

I don't belong to India so I'm not the person to comment but I don't seem to understand Modi's agenda for his country. 

He is just power hungry

..Kavi.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lulzbolly

She should troll Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and other actors that went to Maldives. Why single out a pregnant former bollywood actress?

Why shame anyone for traveling if they feel comfortable with the risks and are adhering to guidelines and rules regarding travel, quarantine, etc.? It's literally safer rn to be in the Maldives than in India, and what's more, the Maldives government really wants them there as 28% of their GDP is from tourism (https://globaledge.msu.edu/countries/maldives/economy). This is the part that people shaming travelers fail to understand - many economies, especially island economies are heavily tourism-dependent. That means they really struggle when people stop traveling and are therefore more diligent about the safety measures they put in place to encourage travel. I go to school in the Caribbean, and with the university closed and tourism still so low, I know many of my local classmates have had to drop out, take out loans, etc. just to continue studying. Many of them also worked part-time in hospitality and tourism jobs that they've lost. That's why my university is going to reopen in person next term, albeit with strict measures in place, because the government is literally requesting the administration to do so. Is it fully altruistic on the part of BW celebs or my university? No, of course not! Does the fact that it makes the celebs' lives, or in my case the lives of myself and my peers, better, automatically make it selfish and horrible? No, there are two sides to every story. And in this case, it's a win-win.

Also, before anyone starts, let's remember that BW celebs have also been donating to various causes within India and that movie shoots were also resumed so that income could return to the workers of the industry. Now that the situation has become so untenable in Maharastra, many are still choosing to relocate rather than come to a halt once again. So they are also helping the Indian economy too. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ..Kavi..

Why shame anyone for traveling if they feel comfortable with the risks and are adhering to guidelines and rules regarding travel, quarantine, etc.? It's literally safer rn to be in the Maldives than in India, and what's more, the Maldives government really wants them there as 28% of their GDP is from tourism (https://globaledge.msu.edu/countries/maldives/economy). This is the part that people shaming travelers fail to understand - many economies, especially island economies are heavily tourism-dependent. That means they really struggle when people stop traveling and are therefore more diligent about the safety measures they put in place to encourage travel. I go to school in the Caribbean, and with the university closed and tourism still so low, I know many of my local classmates have had to drop out, take out loans, etc. just to continue studying. Many of them also worked part-time in hospitality and tourism jobs that they've lost. That's why my university is going to reopen in person next term, albeit with strict measures in place, because the government is literally requesting the administration to do so. Is it fully altruistic on the part of BW celebs or my university? No, of course not! Does the fact that it makes the celebs' lives, or in my case the lives of myself and my peers, better, automatically make it selfish and horrible? No, there are two sides to every story. And in this case, it's a win-win.

Also, before anyone starts, let's remember that BW celebs have also been donating to various causes within India and that movie shoots were also resumed so that income could return to the workers of the industry. Now that the situation has become so untenable in Maharastra, many are still choosing to relocate rather than come to a halt once again. So they are also helping the Indian economy too. 

I'm worried as hell about my parents in India and some very close relatives who are in the high risk group. 

But...

The economy closing down is going to do the same amount of harm. I've been saying that a few times, but the Zoom classes don't want to hear it. They believe as long as they can continue to work from home, have their maids show up to do house work, have their kids do online school, have stores and restaurants deliver, and have online entertainment at their fingertips, lockdowns are the only way to deal with Covid 19.

There are the poor whose livelihoods depend on physical labor. It is easy to scream *tax the rich,* but even if you confiscate the wealth of the rich from the entire world, it won't be enough. The middle class is where the tax honeypot is. Are they willing to give 10 to 15% to keep those poor fed and housed? If they are, which maid will show up to work, which delivery boy will deliver essentials? No one wants to answer those questions. 

Trick is to quarantine the high risk and to create travel bubbles. Trick is to create work bubbles. Trick is to get vaccines from wherever they can and start handing them out ASAP. No one has the inclination to do any of it. 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Shobha is desperate for attention... Looks like she has fallen out of favour in page 3 circuit 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I see people worried that by the time election arrives people will forget the sufferings and wonโ€™t vote the current gov off. If only the elections were held this year like it happened in the US 

Here Jane Fonda is so happy that Covid happened and it help topple the ruling party... She is gloating that Corona Virus is Godโ€™s gift to the left

https://youtu.be/BSFx7PxfVLI

But I think people will remember in 2024... So no need to worry