Shagun Sharma on her Character twist

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

In this interview, Shagun Sharma is talking about the scary twist in her character in the show. This seems very interesting. They had planned this twist before the show began so it has to be an integral part of the story. I am very excited. Can anyone guess what it could be? Is Sonu gonna run away from the wedding? Is Mayank going to kidnap her, torture her? So much drama in next few weeks. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlJ-t3SAm9U&ab_channel=pressnewstv

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Can you plz give a brief write up.. I can not watch the videos now.. 

As far twist Mayank will definitely do something.. Either somehow blackmail her to come with him or kidnap her.. But the good thing is Raj knows about Mayank n he doesn't trust him.. If it wasn't for Sonu, Raj would have said everything to Ahaan by now.. 

kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyLtlBitch

Can you plz give a brief write up.. I can not watch the videos now.. 

As far twist Mayank will definitely do something.. Either somehow blackmail her to come with him or kidnap her.. But the good thing is Raj knows about Mayank n he doesn't trust him.. If it wasn't for Sonu, Raj would have said everything to Ahaan by now.. 

She was asked about her character and She said there is new scary twists is coming in her character on the show. She also said she has been preparing for this sequence since the beginning of show. She asked makers to let her know in advance when this part comes so that she prepares herself mentally for the sequence. 

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

She was asked about her character and She said there is new scary twists is coming in her character on the show. She also said she has been preparing for this sequence since the beginning of show. She asked makers to let her know in advance when this part comes so that she prepares herself mentally for the sequence. 

Thank you 🤗

Scary Twist is scaring me now.. What scene could be so scary that an actor would need to mentally prepare herself from the beginning of the show.. 😳 

It might be something disturbing.. 

kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyLtlBitch

Thank you 🤗

Scary Twist is scaring me now.. What scene could be so scary that an actor would need to mentally prepare herself from the beginning of the show.. 😳 

It might be something disturbing.. 

Yeah, maybe Mayank will sexually abuse her, torture, and beat her. This is gonna be an emotional roller coaster. 

Maxine_May thumbnail

Yeah, maybe Mayank will sexually abuse her, torture, and beat her. This is gonna be an emotional roller coaster. 

That would be traumatizing 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Oh, no no please. ðŸ˜”

LostDelirious thumbnail

I hope Mayank has nothing to do with this. I rather have the twist in her character be that she has more Progressive beliefs than Ishqi which she has been repressing due to family pressure. 

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: LostDelirious

I hope Mayank has nothing to do with this. I rather have the twist in her character be that she has more Progressive beliefs than Ishqi which she has been repressing due to family pressure. 

But Shagun won't need to be mentally prepared for such character twist.. 🤔

bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Most definitely will be related to Mayank , the only good thing in this Mayank -Sonu mess is that Raj knows everything.