Divyanka and Vivek take a splash in the pool on their vacation

Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Television's popular couple Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya have taken a small vacation and shared photos from the same on social media.

Divyanka took a splash in the pool and with her post, she wrote, "Life's too still? Ruffle what you have around you. Create your own waves." Even Vivek posted photos wherein he can be seen taking a dive.

He also gave a glimpse of the luxurious place they are staying at in another photo. Take a look.

Divyanka Tripathi beats the summer heat in pool as she holidays with  husband Vivek Dahiya

Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya sensational pool pics are a mix of  couple and vacation goals

Recently in an interview with ETimes TV, Divyanka had shared that she is quite shy about putting out bikini photos. Even the ones she has posted now are not in one.

Talking about the same, she had said, "The reason is only that I am very 'sharmilee' (shy) in such matters. I feel very shy about wearing a swimsuit or bikini, which is why I wasn't able to learn swimming. It's terrible and it shouldn't be. But it's just I am very awkward about it."

She had added, "I will have to gather a lot of courage before doing this. The girls who put out such beautiful pictures of themselves must be definitely courageous."

Divyanka was last seen in TV show Crime Patrol as a host while Vivek was seen in a web series.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So it’s a secret holiday location .

Any idea where ?

VD’s back flip .Dt’s splash in the pool .

Who takes these photos?

They are too perfect .

A personal photographer in this secret location ?

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

LOL

while the country is reeling from covid-19, they go on vacation and contemplate whether donning bikini would be modest enough or not 🤔