Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Thanks for update

So vyom is here to destroy vansh deal and we have some black  a new villian . Lets see will vyom will be successful in his game or vansh last moment wins the deal

Vansh expression was somewhat guilty when riddhu in her state said i love u and she can give her life for him 

so as we all guessed warnings were send by vansh . 
now i feel sara and riddhu maybe in same orphange and riddhu phi shyd training le ryi hogi but she ran away

Or she killed people along with sara but then wanted a simple life andthen with kabir and rest all we know

sara is just a part of that mystery . Vyom and chang ka phi role hai

Goa ka end acha nhi hone vala hai . Aryan ne pkka kuch jhol kiya drink main and dottu not gonna survive and then riddhu ko bta chlega then misunderstanding 

I think the same on orphanage dear 

Don’t think she killed anyone but might be part of organisation 

And I feel something definitely happened with drink 

Lets see when it works 

Or something else happened 

Intersti g sure but hoping they don’t drag too

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I think the same on orphanage dear 

Don’t think she killed anyone but might be part of organisation 

And I feel something definitely happened with drink 

Lets see when it works 

Or something else happened 

Intersti g sure but hoping they don’t drag too

Maybe aryan has not spiked but he has listened abt sara 

And he may gang up with dadi

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Maybe aryan has not spiked but he has listened abt sara 

And he may gang up with dadi

Can be a possibility or he can bring sara as new gf 

See Vansh knows sara as professional killer ... being Asia don to know details on a killer is easy however we need to see whether Vansh does that or not 

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I don’t think they will show her betraying Vansh considering fans bash but then definitely some connection they would. 

It depends on how Vansh takes that 

And Rahul is awesome yaar 👏👏👏😃

From aryan to Vansh his graph was too great

Exactly.....

Arayn is different so does vansh....

Loved both of them

Eemasnia thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Todays episode was too good yaar❤️Post serum effect of Ridhu confessing her love for Vansh and the Riansh date and the soothing dance everything was so so perfect

Just hoping ki 6 hours raaz is reaveled completely and soon abhi itne sare epi se kuch reveal anhi hua

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

maybe miscarriage or danger to the baby is under way, her misunderstanding Vansh because he is to blame afterall. Aryan has done something...?

Baby in their life is too soon, no trust only love love love 🤢, she can give her life but where is her concern about her child, knowing that VR family are toxic.

Why Vansh isn't considering to getaway from the Maffia / Don underworld. All is about their honor, name... how will he protect her and his child. He hasn't done nothing to his so called family. Anupriya is living with them, no punishment. He is phony. 👎🏼

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

On OTT episodes are too good.. glad vansh is safe and sound.. angre and riddima are guardian angels to vansh, even though they're not related to him as blood but love for him can't be described on words.. dadi finally opened the pandora box, don't know what she going to do with it hope it comes back to vansh again 🙄🙄🙄

Goa episodes started with a bang, it's refreshing instead of VR mansion.. everyone looking so good.. helly clothes are simple and elegant 😍😍.. my heart goes to riddima yesterday on last scene, she almost lost him again.. during pregnancy keep on going through this trauma will take a toll on anyone, dottu indeed is marvel baby..

Today the way she handled vyom👏👏👏.. riddima is on tight spot kabir escaped and vyom started blackmailing. Hope she figured soon.. vansh isn't buying any lies of her and he is keep on watch🧐🧐.. refreshing to see gym scene, finally rrhaul doing excercise using gym equipment instead of helly 🤣🤣🤣.. 

Both are asking about trust on each other but still holding a secret, I know it's vansh who was giving to her threat's so now he pushed to give drug to spill the six hours truth from her.. aryan looking suspicious, need to wait for him..

Riddima keep on repeating I love you makes vansh guilty 😢😢.. even he don't wants to do it but riddima is tough nut to crack, she didn't given no choice to him.. as he frightened Sara is behind riddima to kill her. Let's see how he save her and baby..

Sara I laughed when she started speaking 🤭🤭🤭.. riddima have backstory but I am not predicting any story. 

Vyom is playing so good as villian so he don't want deals to happen, let's see...glad cvs showed our vansh richness 😍😍😍.. precap is freeking hot🔥🔥🔥.. riansh don't need steamy romance, they just need to stand together to ignite a fire.

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I got the scenes of Sara The way she was speaking sounded like a robot

Vandananikam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't want riddhima to have a assassin or bad past with assassin so there will be no problem for riddhima is accepted by vr or not . IF RIDDHIMA has past with just Sara then it is OK . Sara mujhe kisi bhoot se kam nhi dikhae derhiti . I think Sara knows riddhima from child days or from college days and may be she knows something vital about her , I have listen theory of someone in forum that riddhima ran from assassin job and someone gave her contract or hired her to kill destroy vr but she falls for him and now someone is trying to give her punishment of falling for him or not killing him maybe this come true orelse but I really not want ki riddhima ek assassin ho tbhi acha hai koi problem nhi hogi riansh keliye acha hoga. I just hope ki riansh esbar yeh game sath hoke jitle . Sara wants to kill riddhima but maybe saved by vyom and she made a deal , this is my theory .  Hum logo ki zindagi mein ek naya black mumba naam ka black joker anewala hai Jo vansh ko marna chahta hai aur destroy krna chahta hai or ek updates ai hai ki Sara ya 6 hrs ka truth bohot bhayanak honewala hai ya hai Jo riaAideal meine risyey ki neev heela dega , Aisa konsa sach hoga Jo base hi crack krde isbar to subdrame wale ji ne update dihai  hai nshiansh may seprate from this Sara , vr ki deal mein mein zumba ya koi or vansh ko kill krne ki koshish krega or riddhima may go there  . Makers ki math mari gayi hai ki koi bhi Maya dushman uthake leaajati hai ek kya kam hai kya . Riansh may separate from this black card . When vr get to know whole truth he will get shock of his life .

Edited by Vandananikam - 3 years ago
Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

I got the scenes of Sara The way she was speaking sounded like a robot

True...why the writers wrote her to keep saying her name...we all know her name is sara...no need to repeat it every other second...and overall she is ok...not good not so bad definitely not great