Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Buddha bola na tera koi haq nai pair nahi rakhegi

Mere ko lagta hai shameless ne dulhan rakh li Pallavi ko nikal diya

Raghav should throw him out saying he gave it to Pallavi not her purana khandaan

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mihika

Raghav should throw him out saying he gave it to Pallavi not her purana khandaan

pallu will stop raghav from throwing rambo out

kavya1994 thumbnail

Raghav koi kamzor nahi h

Tab bs woh Pals baby k  dhoke se ubar nahi paaya tha, isliye kadam piche hat gaye. HeartbreakšŸ’” hua tha uska, samjho karo yarršŸ¤£

plus he knows she has given dhokha to that Sanki uncle too so he can understand his pain alsošŸ˜’, so isiliye unka thappad bhi kha liyašŸ˜†

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

pallu will stop raghav from throwing rambo out

To abhi to dukaan Rambo jaane se raha....beti ko nikal diya .... Patni aur beta Ghar chor ke chale gaye....izzat Raghav apne sath pocket me le gaya....to abhi kuch time Milind Kaka dekhenge lagta hai

SRKian thumbnail

To abhi to dukaan Rambo jaane se raha....beti ko nikal diya .... Patni aur beta Ghar chor ke chale gaye....izzat Raghav apne sath pocket me le gaya....to abhi kuch time Milind Kaka dekhenge lagta hai

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I hope aai -nikhil really leave the house even with rambo that threat of mera mara mu dekhogešŸ˜†

Mihika thumbnail

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I hope aai -nikhil really leave the house even with rambo that threat of mera mara mu dekhogešŸ˜†

They left....precap was flipped....first that Rambo wala dialogue will come when both walk towards the door followed by the scene where she hands her mangalsutra to him

SRKian thumbnail

They left....precap was flipped....first that Rambo wala dialogue will come when both walk towards the door followed by the scene where she hands her mangalsutra to him

Sacchi? Then okšŸ„³

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Pallu bekaar mein unki aur unki heart ki chinta karti hai šŸ¤£...he is strong enough to fight with an army šŸ˜†...

On a contrary he must be doing strong emotionally ..presently coz he had alrdy seen the worst happening ..he had lost ..his son ..tho iss baar pallavi ki jhoot se ghussa bahar nikla šŸ˜†..par stent nhi ....anyways i dont support his views on pallavi šŸ˜µ...he was reacting more wierd than raghav today šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼...(as raghav is stranger ..samajh sakte hai lekin he is her sasur/baba ..who knows well enoughšŸ˜”)...he 's gonna regret too..but alas ..he will be forgiven ..so easily šŸ¤Ŗ

Of all..aaj ki count hai 3šŸ˜† ..kal ko sharda bhi ek maar sakti hai aur amma tho maaregi hi maaregi ...tho 2 slaps are coming in raghav way again šŸ„ŗšŸ˜†

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@ bold...so truešŸ¤£šŸ¤£

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

They seemed to gošŸ„³šŸ¤£